Windows 10: Bluescreen: minidump link

Discus and support Bluescreen: minidump link in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aka145IRcp2qgf4j5hA23vnNTxyj8g?e=3fSliy Kernel Security and Memory Management errors. Would really appreciate if anyone could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MangaMecanica, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Bluescreen: minidump link

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aka145IRcp2qgf4j5hA23vnNTxyj8g?e=3fSliy

Kernel Security and Memory Management errors.

Would really appreciate if anyone could help me, every time it shows a different bluescreen error.

:)

MangaMecanica, Dec 29, 2019

2. Minidumps not generated after a bluescreen in Win8.1

Lenovo Flex 2-14, windows 8.1 64bit, 4GB RAM, 8SSD-500HDD. All software setup from factory.

The laptop freezes randomly without any pattern and BSOD.

The bluescreen says kernel_data_inpage_error and collecting more info is stuck at 0%. It never progresses and I have to hard power down the laptop. After reboot, there are no minidumps generated(minidump is enabled in adv. settings). Sometime the BSOD also gives another additional info in braces (ntoskernal.sys, volmgr.sys, and few other). occurs at least once every one/two day. Any reason why Minidump is not generated?

Sometimes the laptop also restarts for no reason and shows up the windows boot manager which does not lists the HDD. Is it that HDD is not detected and is it related to the above problem?

The HDD is GPT partioned with UEFI boot enabled. After a lot of factory resets, and even after upgrading to win10, had the BSOD issues.

Someone suggested to change the boot option to legacy. Now I have factory image restored (win8.1) in GPT HDD with leagcy first boot option. I have used the the laptop for a couple of days and the BSOD did not occur till now. Is this a right solution?

Is this a hardware problem because This BSOD occurred in the middle of HDD partitioning after rebooting in AOEMI partition assistant and once while upgrading to win10.(loose cable maybe, but its a brand new laptop and the issue occurred even before putting on any new software) or caused by the boot options?

Prabhu Suriya, Dec 29, 2019
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Dec 29, 2019
  4. Bluescreen: minidump link

MiniDumps

Can someone please execute these minidumps and post back the information i can't get the symbols to work on vista. ( the minidumps are from windows xp service pack 2)

Thanks

digitalerr0r, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Bluescreen: minidump link

1. Bluescreen: minidump link - Similar Threads - Bluescreen minidump link

2. PC Bluescreens several times a day - multiple different error codes minidump link included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Bluescreens several times a day - multiple different error codes minidump link included: So I used the BlueScreenView program first and it pointed to ntoskrnl.exe as the offender but after some research I found that this is a Windows component which means something else drove it into Fault.To try and find out what that was I used the instructions...
  3. PC Bluescreens several times a day - multiple different error codes minidump link included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Bluescreens several times a day - multiple different error codes minidump link included: So I used the BlueScreenView program first and it pointed to ntoskrnl.exe as the offender but after some research I found that this is a Windows component which means something else drove it into Fault.To try and find out what that was I used the instructions...
  4. Minidump analysis needed! Bluescreen Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minidump analysis needed! Bluescreen Win11: Had a perfectly working Windows 11, computer was asleep but when I turned it on, saw that the system had blue screened. Minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ambs6bpwaoA5i445cmeTTk5HrYu2uQ...
  5. Minidump analysis needed! Bluescreen Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minidump analysis needed! Bluescreen Win11: Had a perfectly working Windows 11, computer was asleep but when I turned it on, saw that the system had blue screened. Minidump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ambs6bpwaoA5i445cmeTTk5HrYu2uQ...
  6. BSOD's and other problems. minidumps linked

BSOD's and other problems. minidumps linked: Ryzen 5 3600x MSI 1660 Super MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Motherboard WD Blue 500gb SSD 1x 8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB RAM. other RAM stick was dead I have had several blue screens for the past couple days with different errors. I have also had my computer freeze with audio...
  7. BlueScreen Minidumps

BlueScreen Minidumps: I bought a new Thinkpad with Windows 10 Pro, and I have common blue screens. Here is the link to the mini dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AniRv-8JmRO2gUcQH5xujeItzXGj?e=NcXacK...
  8. Minidump files - Bluescreen

Minidump files - Bluescreen: Hi, Everytime I leave my PC on overnight to download files from Dropbox, it crashes. I found out that the ram memory slowly rises for some unknown reason. Event viewer showed that my PC had a blue screen. I heard that I could share my Minidump files for analysis. Here a...
  9. Trying to resolve BSOD - minidumps linked

Trying to resolve BSOD - minidumps linked: Hey All, Brief version is system keeps going down mostly with ntoskrnl. Without spending too much time explaining every step, I've been trying to resolve for a while now. Have updated drivers and bios (recent bios made slightly more stable but still crashing) memtest, intel...
  10. ANOTHER BSOD - link to minidump

ANOTHER BSOD - link to minidump: Hello, I have posted previously about a BSOD of death I am getting intermittently ( every month or so) but never did have anyone follow-up after posting minidump file. I have just experienced yet another just now and thought I'd try posting the minidump to have someone...