Windows 10: BlueScreen Minidumps

Discus and support BlueScreen Minidumps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought a new Thinkpad with Windows 10 Pro, and I have common blue screens. Here is the link to the mini dumps:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AleksijeLainovic, Mar 8, 2021.

1. BlueScreen Minidumps

I bought a new Thinkpad with Windows 10 Pro, and I have common blue screens. Here is the link to the mini dumps:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AniRv-8JmRO2gUcQH5xujeItzXGj?e=NcXacK

:)

AleksijeLainovic, Mar 8, 2021

2. Minidumps not generated after a bluescreen in Win8.1

Lenovo Flex 2-14, windows 8.1 64bit, 4GB RAM, 8SSD-500HDD. All software setup from factory.

The laptop freezes randomly without any pattern and BSOD.

The bluescreen says kernel_data_inpage_error and collecting more info is stuck at 0%. It never progresses and I have to hard power down the laptop. After reboot, there are no minidumps generated(minidump is enabled in adv. settings). Sometime the BSOD also gives another additional info in braces (ntoskernal.sys, volmgr.sys, and few other). occurs at least once every one/two day. Any reason why Minidump is not generated?

Sometimes the laptop also restarts for no reason and shows up the windows boot manager which does not lists the HDD. Is it that HDD is not detected and is it related to the above problem?

The HDD is GPT partioned with UEFI boot enabled. After a lot of factory resets, and even after upgrading to win10, had the BSOD issues.

Someone suggested to change the boot option to legacy. Now I have factory image restored (win8.1) in GPT HDD with leagcy first boot option. I have used the the laptop for a couple of days and the BSOD did not occur till now. Is this a right solution?

Is this a hardware problem because This BSOD occurred in the middle of HDD partitioning after rebooting in AOEMI partition assistant and once while upgrading to win10.(loose cable maybe, but its a brand new laptop and the issue occurred even before putting on any new software) or caused by the boot options?

Prabhu Suriya, Mar 8, 2021
  3. MiniDumps

Can someone please execute these minidumps and post back the information i can't get the symbols to work on vista. ( the minidumps are from windows xp service pack 2)

Thanks

digitalerr0r, Mar 8, 2021
  4. BlueScreen Minidumps

New Windows 10 PC Bluescreens when idle

I have a brand new build, Windows 10, Asus Z170-P motherboard, 12gb corsair ddr4, GTX 950, 1TB hard drive. Whenever I leave it idle it seems to bluescreen. This can happen after 20-30 minutes or not for an hour or more. Usually when I'm using it actively playing games it is fine. The bluescreen bug check string is various things from MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_HEADER and a few others.

The minidumps for all the recent bluescreens are here:
    Minidump.zip

Things I've tried:

• Updating all my drivers, particularly the asus chipset drivers
    • Running Memtest overnight (7 passes in 9 hours, no issues found)
    • chkdisk (via windows 10 tools)

I really am stuck now. I took it back to the store where I bought all the parts and they said they tested it and it's all fine (they updated the chipset drivers again even though I had already done so) and for them it was running for 2 hours with no bluescreen.

If anyone has suggestions I'd be really grateful because I've run out of ideas!

UPDATE

Memory timings from CPU-Z added below:

BlueScreen Minidumps senbH.png

BlueScreen Minidumps GPuk3.png

peacemaker, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

BlueScreen Minidumps

1. BlueScreen Minidumps - Similar Threads - BlueScreen Minidumps

2. pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed: my pc has bluescreened twice in the past day and i have 2 minidump files, i was wondering if there was a way i could submit them for review to help me understand why my pc is bluescreening....
  3. pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed: my pc has bluescreened twice in the past day and i have 2 minidump files, i was wondering if there was a way i could submit them for review to help me understand why my pc is bluescreening....
  4. pc bluescreening and i want to have minidump files reviewed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluescreen Happening Often - Event ID 41 - Minidump attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen Happening Often - Event ID 41 - Minidump attached: BugcheckCode10BugcheckParameter10x9d0080BugcheckParameter20x2BugcheckParameter30x1BugcheckParameter40xfffff80223ce0173SleepInProgress0PowerButtonTimestamp0BootAppStatus0Checkpoint0ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalseSystemSleepTransitionsToOn0CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0BugcheckInfoF...
  6. Bluescreen Happening Often - Event ID 41 - Minidump attached

Bluescreen Happening Often - Event ID 41 - Minidump attached: BugcheckCode10BugcheckParameter10x9d0080BugcheckParameter20x2BugcheckParameter30x1BugcheckParameter40xfffff80223ce0173SleepInProgress0PowerButtonTimestamp0BootAppStatus0Checkpoint0ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalseSystemSleepTransitionsToOn0CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0BugcheckInfoF...
  7. Frequent Bluescreens, unsure of cause of error, have minidumps from Driver verifier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Bluescreens, unsure of cause of error, have minidumps from Driver verifier: Been having lots of blue screens and have no clue what it is or what it could be, some days it doesnt blue screen, some days its constant and its being quite annoying, I have already done a check for viruses and I have found nothing, so im assuming its bad RAM or a bad...
  8. Frequent Bluescreens, unsure of cause of error, have minidumps from Driver verifier

Frequent Bluescreens, unsure of cause of error, have minidumps from Driver verifier: Been having lots of blue screens and have no clue what it is or what it could be, some days it doesnt blue screen, some days its constant and its being quite annoying, I have already done a check for viruses and I have found nothing, so im assuming its bad RAM or a bad...
  9. Frequent Bluescreens, unsure of cause of error, have minidumps from Driver verifier

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Whenever I play a game, I keep getting bluescreened. I have my minidump files if anyone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I play a game, I keep getting bluescreened. I have my minidump files if anyone...: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlE-V8HfWkMtaUR5d5nYJV_VCfU?e=jml4hl https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-play-a-game-i-keep-getting-bluescreened/bd0bbb4e-6449-42cf-aec9-a959c803cb27