Windows 10: Bluescreen mit Stillstandcode: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_NADLED?

Discus and support Bluescreen mit Stillstandcode: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_NADLED? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For days I have only had problems with my computer. This time it displayed the error code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. In the Internet I have read that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Power12345678, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Bluescreen mit Stillstandcode: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_NADLED?

For days I have only had problems with my computer. This time it displayed the error code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. In the Internet I have read that this can indicate a defective hardware or incorrectly installed drivers. Does anyone know how I can find out if I have installed the right drivers?

:)

Power12345678, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jun 14, 2020
  3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Bluescreen mit Stillstandcode: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_NADLED?

Bluescreen during browsing webpage

there is auto windows update for 2018-10 cumulative update for windows 10, and kaspersky internet security auto updated to 19 version, few day later after update it give bluescreen of KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when
    browsing internet webpage. Then I try to update the Realtek network card driver, but it did not solve the problem and
    now new bluescreen message is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I had tried the troubleshooting steps but it still the same thing happen when I browse webpage.

lambdaalbert, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Bluescreen mit Stillstandcode: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_NADLED?

1. Bluescreen mit Stillstandcode: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_NADLED? - Similar Threads - Bluescreen mit Stillstandcode

2. Ondedrive-Ordner mit blauer Wolke

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ondedrive-Ordner mit blauer Wolke: Hallo,ich möchte zwei Ordner mit der blauen Wolke erstellen-OneDrive Geschäft-OneDrive PrivatWie kann ich das machen ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ondedrive-ordner-mit-blauer-wolke/67fc913b-5805-493d-b655-1ab95cf15437
  3. Problem mit Lüfter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem mit Lüfter: Hallo, ich habe anscheinend ein Problem mit dem Lüfter und kenne mich nicht gut mit der Materie aus. Gestern habe ich den PC gestartet. Es erschien die Seite "American Megatrends...Diverse Systemangaben...CPU Fan Error Press F1 to Run SETUP"Ich habe F1 eingegeben. Eine Seite...
  4. Problem mit Lüfter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem mit Lüfter: Hallo, ich habe anscheinend ein Problem mit dem Lüfter und kenne mich nicht gut mit der Materie aus. Gestern habe ich den PC gestartet. Es erschien die Seite "American Megatrends...Diverse Systemangaben...CPU Fan Error Press F1 to Run SETUP"Ich habe F1 eingegeben. Eine Seite...
  5. Problem mit Lüfter

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Printer Kyocera FS-1030D Stopcode bluescreen Stillstandcode; APC INDEX MISMAtch WIN32KFULL.SYS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Kyocera FS-1030D Stopcode bluescreen Stillstandcode; APC INDEX MISMAtch WIN32KFULL.SYS: No more possible to use Printer Kyocera FS-1030D Stopcode bluescreen Stillstandcode; APC INDEX MISMAtch WIN32KFULL.SYS. What can I do to repair?...
  7. Audio problem mit bluetooth gerät

Audio problem mit bluetooth gerät: Ich hab mir neue kopfhörer JBL 500BT besorgt und wo ich es verbunden kamen 2 geräte als kopfhörer gemeint einmal jbl tune500BT stereo und jbl tune 500BT Hands free ag audio und mein problem ist das dieses "jbl tune 500BT Hands free ag audio" eignetlich das mikrofon ist und...
  8. Probleme mit den Windows Standardapps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Probleme mit den Windows Standardapps: Hey! Ich habe seit längerem Probleme mit den Windows Standardapps also Microsoft Fotos, Film & TV & Co. Meistens ist es so, dass ich ein Foto öffnen will oder ein Video abspielen will und sich dann meist alles aufhängt. Kann mir da wer helfen? Mein PC: ASUS Rog Strix...
  9. Bluetooth mit Windows10?

Bluetooth mit Windows10?: Hello, I bought a Bluetooth adapter and plugged it into my PC. However, Windows does not show anything for Bluetooth. I cannot activate it in the settings. LG Mika Bluetooth mit Windows10?
  10. scannen mit cm6040

scannen mit cm6040: wo rufe ich den Befehl scannen auf meinem HP Laserjet CM6040 auf? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scannen-mit-cm6040/78fa0936-26db-4319-bc65-52a762fe4dcb