Windows 10: Bluescreen MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

Discus and support Bluescreen MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey so in the past few days these bluescreens started to show up and i cant really find a solution for it.These Bluescreens only happen when i play the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Manuel_p0429, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Bluescreen MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

Hey so in the past few days these bluescreens started to show up and i cant really find a solution for it.These Bluescreens only happen when i play the game "Escape from Tarkov".My current PC is about 2 years old and never had this Issue.I installed BlueScreenView and im not very experienced with that Programm but im guessing the files in red are causing the Issues.I had a total of 4 Bluescreens Multiple_irp_complete_requests where the following files are highlighted red:* ntoskrnl.exe* spaceport.sysI had one other Bluescreen today "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" where only "ntoskrnl.exe" is the issuemi

:)

Manuel_p0429, Jun 11, 2021

2. BlueScreen - MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS.

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

If this is the first time you’ve seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed.

If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components, restart your computador, press F8 to select advanced
    startup options, and them select safe mode;

Technical Information:

*** STOP: 0X00000044 (0x874CA368,0x00000E7A,0x00000000,0x00000000)

Collecting data for crash dump …

Initializing disk for crash dump …

Beginning dump of physical memory.

Dumping physical memory to disk: 100

Physical memory dump complete.

Contact your system admin or technical support group for further assistance.

DiegoSão João, Jun 11, 2021
  3. xdstick Win User
    Bluescreen caused by ntoskrnl.exe

I have been having this issue so I clean installed windows 10. The problem was still happening and I downloaded bluescreenview and it told me the drivers that were causing this were:

mouclass.sys

WppRecorder.sys

Ntfs.sys

FLTMGR.SYS

ntoskrnl.exe

The bluescreen error messages were:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

What can I do about these drivers?

xdstick, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Bluescreen MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Bluescreen MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

1. Bluescreen MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS - Similar Threads - Bluescreen MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

2. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen error: Last night the laptop was updated and now I opened the laptop shows a bluesxreen and unable to get into the windows. Anyone please help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-error/1283b125-f3ff-4b20-8566-6c9c977079cc
  3. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen error: Last night the laptop was updated and now I opened the laptop shows a bluesxreen and unable to get into the windows. Anyone please help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-error/1283b125-f3ff-4b20-8566-6c9c977079cc
  4. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello,For some time now, I've been having more bluescreen with my PC running Windows 10 UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I've run an analysis of the minidump file, so here's an example:BUGCHECK_CODE: 7fBUGCHECK_P1: 8BUGCHECK_P2:...
  6. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello,For some time now, I've been having more bluescreen with my PC running Windows 10 UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I've run an analysis of the minidump file, so here's an example:BUGCHECK_CODE: 7fBUGCHECK_P1: 8BUGCHECK_P2:...
  7. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

8. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

9. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

10. Constant Bluescreens and Restarts: usbccgp.sys MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant Bluescreens and Restarts: usbccgp.sys MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS: Hello i hope you guys can help me out. Im getting bluescreens and restarts at least once every two days. it happens completely at random even when im just idle on the Desktop. I already reinstalled windows: Maybe there are Drivers i am missing but i installed everything...