Windows 10: Bluescreen nach Windows 10 Installation (Inaccessible Boot Device)?

Discus and support Bluescreen nach Windows 10 Installation (Inaccessible Boot Device)? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yesterday I tried to install Windows 10 Education on a newly assembled computer using a USB stick. SSD is now newly purchased, the mainboard is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xhessex, Jun 6, 2020.

1. xhessex Win User

Bluescreen nach Windows 10 Installation (Inaccessible Boot Device)?

Yesterday I tried to install Windows 10 Education on a newly assembled computer using a USB stick. SSD is now newly purchased, the mainboard is a slightly older Medion H67H2-EMv1.0. The installation actually worked without problems. But after rebooting the blue screen came with the message Inaccessible Boot Device. After the installation I also removed the USB stick and booted via the SSD. But this error kept coming up and the computer went into a boot loop. The computer itself doesn't find anything during the troubleshooting, also the startup help via the advanced settings doesn't help me. I hope somebody can help me Bluescreen nach Windows 10 Installation (Inaccessible Boot Device)? :)

:)

xhessex, Jun 6, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Inaccessible boot device

This is a Microsoft link on inaccessible boot device:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...le-boot-device

It is an intermediate level link.
    There are more advanced steps that can be ran once the partition structure is known.
    There are steps for repair of the boot sector, operating system, etc.
    Sometimes this bugcheck can be caused by windows updates.

A reset save files equivalent may be able to be performed.
    Alternatively a clean install can be performed once important files are backed up.

zbook, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Inaccessible boot device for windows 10

Hello Vishu,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

With the issue description, I understand that you are getting an error Inaccessible boot device on your Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query. I would appreciate if you could help me with more information:

1. Have you created Windows 10 bootable media?

2. Did you and perform clean install using a bootable media or through Reset PC?

3. Are you able to work on the computer?

If you have performed Reset and receiving an error which is “Inaccessible Boot Device”, then I would suggest you to follow suggestion from the below mentioned Microsoft link:

Bluescreen when running “Reset this PC”: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Neha.Gupta, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Sharon_rt Win User

Inaccessible boot device

I recently got the error "inaccessible boot device" on a laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition.

No updates were installed between the time it was working and now.

I made a recovery USB last year and the computer will not boot from it although I have listed it as the first boot in the setup.

Sharon_rt, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluescreen nach Windows 10 Installation (Inaccessible Boot Device)? - Similar Threads - Bluescreen nach Installation

2. installing windows after Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing windows after Inaccessible boot device: few days ago i tried making my DVDRW work through deleting upperfilter and lowerfilter in regedit. but instead i suppose i deleted my hdds Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e967-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} . and now i cant boot my pc...
  3. installing windows after Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing windows after Inaccessible boot device: few days ago i tried making my DVDRW work through deleting upperfilter and lowerfilter in regedit. but instead i suppose i deleted my hdds Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4d36e967-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} . and now i cant boot my pc...
  4. installing windows after Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE: Hey so I recently ordered an acre aspire 5 labtop from Amazon that was renewed and when I got it the security seal was ripped. Didn’t think much from it until I opened it and started using it for a little bit. I started to notice that the computer was really out of date and...
  6. Inaccessible Boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inaccessible Boot device: I went to restart my laptop and it did but then said “ Your device has Run into a problem” and the reason is like Inaccessible boot device and I’ve tried everything but command prompt because it will not accept my password.I even reset it and still it will not work please...
  7. Inaccessible Boot device

Inaccessible Boot device: I went to restart my laptop and it did but then said “ Your device has Run into a problem” and the reason is like Inaccessible boot device and I’ve tried everything but command prompt because it will not accept my password.I even reset it and still it will not work please...
  8. Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inaccessible boot device: Hello. I need help. I changed the load startup items on ms config, and then it resulted to this error. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccessible-boot-device/f490d36e-50dd-43b4-a816-d4746b0b071b
  9. Windows 10 inaccessible boot device

Windows 10 inaccessible boot device: [IMG] Hi, While I was doing my assignment, suddenly it blue screen. The error says "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE" then it restart itself. After it restart, it would send me to bios but does not detect my hdd. I've tried restart numerous of times and the only thing detecting...
  10. inaccessible boot device windows 10?

inaccessible boot device windows 10?: Hello, my Windows 10 does not start anymore or hangs, what do I have to do now? Error code: inaccessible boot device inaccessible boot device windows 10?