Windows 10: Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe and have no idea what is causing it

Discus and support Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe and have no idea what is causing it in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, I have only today started getting bluescreens on my machine and I am trying to work out what is causing them but can't seem to see what it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jamesisonfire21, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe and have no idea what is causing it

Hi All,

I have only today started getting bluescreens on my machine and I am trying to work out what is causing them but can't seem to see what it is. Would anyone be able to review my minidump files and advise what could be causing it?

My minidumps are here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rn0vnw-q_LlTgSlHXh7cVvp5cISPER4k

I'm a bit lost and would like to get it fixed.

Thanks a lot

James

:)

Jamesisonfire21, Jul 31, 2020

2. Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe and have no idea what is causing it

Hi All,

I have only today started getting bluescreens on my machine and I am trying to work out what is causing them but can't seem to see what it is. Would anyone be able to review my minidump files and advise what could be causing it?

My minidumps are here Minidumps

I'm a bit lost and would like to get it fixed.

Thanks a lot

James

Jamesisonfire21, Aug 1, 2020
  3. xdstick Win User
    Bluescreen caused by ntoskrnl.exe

I have been having this issue so I clean installed windows 10. The problem was still happening and I downloaded bluescreenview and it told me the drivers that were causing this were:

mouclass.sys

WppRecorder.sys

Ntfs.sys

FLTMGR.SYS

ntoskrnl.exe

The bluescreen error messages were:

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

MULTIPLE_IRP_COMPLETE_REQUESTS

APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

What can I do about these drivers?

xdstick, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe and have no idea what is causing it

ntoskrnl.exe and ntfs.exe causing bluescreens

I get bluescreens from time to time and because of this I ended up getting BlueScreenView to get a general idea of why I keep getting them. These aren't all the BSoDs I've gotten but ntoskrnl.exe and sometimes ntfs.exe are the culprits for most them but
    I'm not exactly sure what's specifically causing them. Here are the minidumps.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnEAL2kZsqLcc94BdOwxVqu091Q?e=HyVygt

yungfishstick, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe and have no idea what is causing it

1. Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe and have no idea what is causing it - Similar Threads - Bluescreen ntoskrnl exe

2. What is causing this bluescreen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is causing this bluescreen?: For the past few days I been bluescreening. It starts off with a casual Opera GX browsing and all of a sudden a Page crash and "out of memory" crashes even though I have memory. Reloading 3-4 times and it kinda comes back, time to time it also introduces a bluescreen. It...
  3. What is causing this bluescreen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is causing this bluescreen?: For the past few days I been bluescreening. It starts off with a casual Opera GX browsing and all of a sudden a Page crash and "out of memory" crashes even though I have memory. Reloading 3-4 times and it kinda comes back, time to time it also introduces a bluescreen. It...
  4. What is causing this bluescreen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD, no idea whats causing it.

BSOD, no idea whats causing it.: minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OQCb6QMNRxe3uyKcSUei2yhCvyHdN8wb/view?usp=sharing pc randomly gives bsod error, I've run windows memory diagnostics and everything was clear, no error came up, I've tried updating audio, network, GPU, etc drivers but nothing...
  6. BSOD , no idea what is causing it

BSOD , no idea what is causing it: Computer crash today and no idea what caused it. Can you help me please, below are the dumps https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qiy8lx3nt7grhyu/AACHg6CuPo2_I-Udc6zXXY7ta?dl=0 Thank you so so much!...
  7. Any idea what's causing this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea what's causing this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Spectre696 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/heqf6o/any_idea_whats_causing_this/
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. Weird BSOD on Windows. Have no idea what is causing it

Weird BSOD on Windows. Have no idea what is causing it: Hello! I bought a new Alienware 17 a few weeks ago and i'm having unexpected crashes. I've tried updating the BIOS, the drivers (Storage, etc). Uninstalling some applications, etc. I tried to see whats wrong by googling but even trying what they state still causing a...