Windows 10: Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe Internal_Power_Error only when idle

Discus and support Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe Internal_Power_Error only when idle in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, for some weeks i have been getting bluescreens with Internal_Power_Error ntoskrnl.exe. I haven't found a clue what could cause this. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Philipp_990, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe Internal_Power_Error only when idle

Hi,

for some weeks i have been getting bluescreens with Internal_Power_Error ntoskrnl.exe. I haven't found a clue what could cause this. I have unplugged new usb decives i attached. Made sfc /scannow, chkdsk. Cleand the pc so that nothing overheats. Temps are fine.

Before that i rarly got bluescreens because of video memory management internal but that happend rarely.

Now the bluescreen Internal_Power_Error ntoskrnl.exe happens now nearly every time i leave my computer idle for a while. It has not happend when i am using the pc in any form.

Does "Internal_Power_Error" means that maybe something is wrong with my power supply or the energy functions of the pc or a component?

Here a link to the minidumps of the latest bluescreens:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnHiTBaXwhhQrrw8yIyNu13jdrzLTQ?e=19GjGW

My specs are:

i7 8700K not overclocked

32 GB 3.200 Mhz Ram XMP not activated

Asus Rog Z370-F

Palit GTX 1070

Boot-SSD Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB

SSD Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB

HDD 2 TB

PCIE USB expansion card

Be quiet Pure Power 600 W

Many thanks in advance.

Philipp

:)

Philipp_990, Dec 21, 2019

2. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Dec 21, 2019
  3. StinkCorn Win User
    INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR & MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Windows 10

Hey all,

I have a 2016 MSI GE72 2QC Apache laptop, and since October I've been getting bluescreens at random occurrences (4 in total, 2 triggered while playing Gary's Mod).

Here are the bluescreens:

• INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR 0x000000a0 00000000`00000608 ffffa806`967e63d8 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe
    • MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION 0x0000009c 00000000`00000000 ffffe600`ef960860 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 hal.dll
    • INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR 0x000000a0 00000000`00000608 ffffe58f`db1f6018 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe

Here's the minidumps:

Google Drive stellt sich vor – Alle Ihre Dateien an einem Ort

Here's my drivers:

Google Drive stellt sich vor – Alle Ihre Dateien an einem Ort

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

StinkCorn, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe Internal_Power_Error only when idle

Bluescreen while Computer is in idle, or sometimes just when I am using him. (INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR) [SOLVED]

Thank you very much Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe Internal_Power_Error only when idle :D

My problem is finally solved. I tested my computer now for a few days, in idle and while running and I haven't stumbled across the
    "Internal_Power_Error" again.

But today, when I started my Computer, he had a bluescreen, with the message
    "System Thread Exception Not Handled"
    , I googled it and there was written that this can be caused by graphic drivers. But I managed to start the Computer normally after this accident, so I don't know if it will happen again.

So I just wanted to thank you. God bless you and have a nice day Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe Internal_Power_Error only when idle :)

MatthiasSch_777, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe Internal_Power_Error only when idle

1. Bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe Internal_Power_Error only when idle - Similar Threads - Bluescreen ntoskrnl exe

2. Fault - Bluescreen, Ntoskrnl, IRQL not equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fault - Bluescreen, Ntoskrnl, IRQL not equal: Hello,I'm somewhat confused as to why I'm continually being dealt a Blue Screen of Death. Generally when something is running that requires a bit of oomph, can be a game or whatever, the system seems to hold steady for a few hours - but not always. However, if I start up the...
  3. Fault - Bluescreen, Ntoskrnl, IRQL not equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fault - Bluescreen, Ntoskrnl, IRQL not equal: Hello,I'm somewhat confused as to why I'm continually being dealt a Blue Screen of Death. Generally when something is running that requires a bit of oomph, can be a game or whatever, the system seems to hold steady for a few hours - but not always. However, if I start up the...
  4. PC bluescreens, but only when idle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC bluescreens, but only when idle.: My PC has been having issues with freezes and then crashes for seemingly no reason. I have found out this info while troubleshooting: -Disk usage ramps up to 100% before it bluescreens.-Running on full load temporarily stops the crashes from happening.-After the BSOD, it...
  5. PC bluescreens, but only when idle.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC bluescreens, but only when idle.: My PC has been having issues with freezes and then crashes for seemingly no reason. I have found out this info while troubleshooting: -Disk usage ramps up to 100% before it bluescreens.-Running on full load temporarily stops the crashes from happening.-After the BSOD, it...
  6. Bluescreen when idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen when idle: Hi, i have problem with my laptop AERO 15 with win 10 recently bluescreen when idle. here is the DMP files:https://drive.google.com/file/d/11C-Ha0uAOyPbAhVerHnhPB-3UZzvgyHT/view?usp=sharingpls help,thanks...
  7. ntoskrnl System process using high CPU when idle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ntoskrnl System process using high CPU when idle: Everytime I left my PC idle for around 10 minutes it causes the System process in Task Manager to go up as much as 60-70% in CPU usage. Once I move the mouse again or do some sort of movement it stops and CPU usage goes back to normal. When I right click the System process...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  9. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  10. Internal_Power_Error

Internal_Power_Error: I'm getting this error message about every other time I boot up. I just finished a clean install,and am still getting this same error message. 20221