Windows 10: Bluescreen of death..... anyone good at finding the problem?

Discus and support Bluescreen of death..... anyone good at finding the problem? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, PC is getting bluescreen randomly, like when watching youtube on google chrome, playing games or even just sitting in the home screen.I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ErikHallengren, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Bluescreen of death..... anyone good at finding the problem?

Hello, PC is getting bluescreen randomly, like when watching youtube on google chrome, playing games or even just sitting in the home screen.I have tried diffrent ram and reinstalled windows on diffrent drives. ive tried removing all or changing usb's.If someone can help me i would be in your favor forever, i dont know what more can be done!some specs:CPU: ryzen 5 3600GPU: rtx 3070 asus dualRAM: ballistix 3200 16GBPower: antec HCG gold 750WMother board: asrock B550 PG Velocita

:)

ErikHallengren, Aug 31, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 31, 2021
  3. cydrox Win User
    0x000001d8 bluescreen of death error

Hi,

I've updated the Qualcomm Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN driver.

The Kaspersky was in the trial periode , I've replaced it with an other antivirus.

There is no more bluescreen of death for now, I hope it stays like that

Thanks for help.

cydrox, Aug 31, 2021
  4. Bluescreen of death..... anyone good at finding the problem?

Windows 10 Insider build 14316 adds QR codes to bluescreens of death

One of the more frustrating aspects of using a personal computer–any computer, in fact–are the inevitable bugs and crashes. Every modern operating system suffers from the same, and sometimes those crashes can be catastrophic, requiring hard reboots to resolve. Windows has its own version of these sorts of crashes, once called the black screen of death (BSOD) and more recently evolved into the blue screen of death (also BSOD).

BSOD’s have always presented sometimes arcane bits of information on what problem caused the crash, and in the past, the information sometimes flew by so quickly that no normal person could jot down error codes and other information fast enough to help with troubleshooting. It looks like Microsoft might be working to help with this specific issue, according to forum visitor at BetaArchive, who posted a screenshot from Windows 10 Insider build 14316 showing a QR code embedded in a BSOD.

Read more at source

hTconeM9user, Aug 31, 2021
Thema:

Bluescreen of death..... anyone good at finding the problem?

1. Bluescreen of death..... anyone good at finding the problem? - Similar Threads - Bluescreen death anyone

2. bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreen of death: I keep getting blue screens of death and i dont know the particular reason for them i checked and updaetd all drivers the ram test came back fine i factory reseted windows this is the dmp...
  3. bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluescreen of death: I keep getting blue screens of death and i dont know the particular reason for them i checked and updaetd all drivers the ram test came back fine i factory reseted windows this is the dmp...
  4. Bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen of death: I recieved a stop error followed by a blue screen stating my pc ran into a problem and need to restart. ried doing the automatic repair still on the blue screen that still didn't work. Got an error message, " bad system config info." Any help?...
  5. Bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen of death: I recieved a stop error followed by a blue screen stating my pc ran into a problem and need to restart. ried doing the automatic repair still on the blue screen that still didn't work. Got an error message, " bad system config info." Any help?...
  6. Bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluescreen of death

Bluescreen of death: Pretty much I bought a new desktop which I built myself around 2 years ago. But there was always this little problem with it that I just let it slide. You see, every single time I turn on my PC after being turned off for awhile 5+ hours probably less, after a few minutes I...
  8. Bluescreen of Death

Bluescreen of Death: Hello everyone, My PC in the past month has had 3 bluescreen deaths. They were k-mode exception not handled, DPC watchdog violation, and system service exception. I downloaded WhoCrashed and I have minidump files do I need to give you them? I'm, not a big computer guy so I...
  9. Bluescreen of death

Bluescreen of death: Hi All We are getting desperate, we are having big issues with Dell Latitude 7410 and Latitude 7420 who keep crashing. All of them seem to point out to the same thing SYMBOL_NAME: nt!PnpBugcheckPowerTimeout+76 MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe We ask before...
  10. BlueScreen Of Death

BlueScreen Of Death: Hey! Am Tresor From Rwanda �� i got this problem 'irql not less or equal' as bluescreen error name and what am asking for is how can i solve it completely Thanks in Advance.....