Windows 10: BLUESCREEN OF DEATH DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Discus and support BLUESCREEN OF DEATH DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; SYMBOL_NAME: mtkwl6ex+344eaMODULE_NAME: mtkwl6exIMAGE_NAME: mtkwl6ex.sysSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 344eaFAILURE_BUCKET_ID:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Muhammad Rizqi Kurniawan, May 30, 2022.

1. BLUESCREEN OF DEATH DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

SYMBOL_NAME: mtkwl6ex+344eaMODULE_NAME: mtkwl6exIMAGE_NAME: mtkwl6ex.sysSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 344eaFAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_ISR_mtkwl6ex!unknown_functionOS_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1BUILDLAB_STR: vb_releaseOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows 10FAILURE_ID_HASH: {b7c736e4-84b6-8742-7199-90c64fcd68cb}Followup: MachineOwner---------

:)

Muhammad Rizqi Kurniawan, May 30, 2022

2. Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

build and version of Windows, 1703 os build 15063.296

other troubleshooting steps, checked the drivers

tried to update your drivers, yes

What happened prior to getting the error? it just freezes for 20 seconds ish then the blue screen of death

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

one hundred and eightyrhodes, May 30, 2022
  3. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BLUESCREEN WINDOWS 10

Because I reinstalled Windows 10.

Last Windows 10 I got a lot of this bluescreen (DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION).

bluescreens occur when playing
    games and the battery charger is connected.

KentiJõõger, May 30, 2022
  4. BLUESCREEN OF DEATH DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

DPC_Watchdog_Violation

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

This could be due to hardware failure, faulty RAM or corrupted or outdated drivers.

I suggest you to try the steps provided by Anannya Podder in the link below and check if it helps.

Bluescreen Error: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 30, 2022
Thema:

BLUESCREEN OF DEATH DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

1. BLUESCREEN OF DEATH DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - BLUESCREEN DEATH DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. Bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen of death: I recieved a stop error followed by a blue screen stating my pc ran into a problem and need to restart. ried doing the automatic repair still on the blue screen that still didn't work. Got an error message, " bad system config info." Any help?...
  3. Bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen of death: I recieved a stop error followed by a blue screen stating my pc ran into a problem and need to restart. ried doing the automatic repair still on the blue screen that still didn't work. Got an error message, " bad system config info." Any help?...
  4. BLUESCREEN OF DEATH DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUESCREEN OF DEATH DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: SYMBOL_NAME: mtkwl6ex+344eaMODULE_NAME: mtkwl6exIMAGE_NAME: mtkwl6ex.sysSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 344eaFAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_ISR_mtkwl6ex!unknown_functionOS_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1BUILDLAB_STR: vb_releaseOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows...
  5. BLUESCREEN OF DEATH DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BLUESCREEN OF DEATH DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: SYMBOL_NAME: mtkwl6ex+344eaMODULE_NAME: mtkwl6exIMAGE_NAME: mtkwl6ex.sysSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 344eaFAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_ISR_mtkwl6ex!unknown_functionOS_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1BUILDLAB_STR: vb_releaseOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows...
  6. Bluescreen: DPC_Watchdog_Violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen: DPC_Watchdog_Violation: Hello, Lately, I have been having issues with my Asus Tuf gaming a15 as it randomly blue screens for no apparent reason.The only code it gave me is DPC_Watchdog_Violation. Here is my config:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 System Manufacturer...
  7. Bluescreen: DPC_Watchdog_Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen: DPC_Watchdog_Violation: Hello, Lately, I have been having issues with my Asus Tuf gaming a15 as it randomly blue screens for no apparent reason.The only code it gave me is DPC_Watchdog_Violation. Here is my config:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22000 Build 22000 System Manufacturer...
  8. Bluescreen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi,Recently I started getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION violation error on Windows 10. It mostly happens when there is high CPU usage while I am watching youtube videos or downloading large files.I ran driver verifier using instructions from here...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION bluescreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION bluescreen: I keep getting a bluescreen for DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, I looked it up on here and someone told me to look for and update the iastor.sys driver, but I Don't actually have it, so what can I do to fix these bluescreens?...
  10. Bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hello there, I recently came upon the problem that when I login on origin (the one from EA) in order to play any EA titles. Right after I typed in my login information my PC freezes and ends up in a bluescreen as mentioned in the title. What I figured out on forums from...