Windows 10: Bluescreen of death - Tried everything

Discus and support Bluescreen of death - Tried everything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I own a laptop MSI GP62MVR 7RFX and I keep getting random BSOD either mainly 9F DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE or 133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MrMichael121, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Bluescreen of death - Tried everything

Hi, I own a laptop MSI GP62MVR 7RFX and I keep getting random BSOD either mainly 9F DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE or 133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.

The crash would happen randomly, at first I updated all my drivers and made sure to have lates windows NOPE still BSOD, I kept my eye on the temp and cleaned out my laptop from dust max temp 87C and the laptop BSOD when I left it idle...

I have used intel's driver and support assistant to make sure all my core drivers are up to date eg SATA AHCI and Intel graphics also used GeForce experience to make sure my GPU is... Everything is up to date from what I know, I run out of ideas on what's causing it. I did "BSOD fixes" and none of them worked. I went as far as resting my windows to nothingness still nothing. I really need this laptop for university.

That's my memory dumb:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QY27DjBaShrQx4Ia1VBxBW0xIxiuHU2i/view?usp=sharing
    A lot of other posts seem to be asking for it.

:)

MrMichael121, Mar 4, 2019
  2. cydrox Win User

0x000001d8 bluescreen of death error

Hi,

I've updated the Qualcomm Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN driver.

The Kaspersky was in the trial periode , I've replaced it with an other antivirus.

There is no more bluescreen of death for now, I hope it stays like that

Thanks for help.

cydrox, Mar 4, 2019
  3. my nokia lumia 520 displays bluescreen of death

my nokia lumia 520 displays bluescreen of death what can I do?

maulidmoga, Mar 4, 2019
  4. thornpb Win User

Bluescreen of death - Tried everything

ntkrnlmp.exe bluescreen of death

another forum i posted on suggested updating my bios for my motherboards and my intel chipset drivers, i've done just that, no bluescreens since i posted this, hopefully that means i wont have any more issues down the line.

thornpb, Mar 4, 2019
Thema:

Bluescreen of death - Tried everything

1. Bluescreen of death - Tried everything - Similar Threads - Bluescreen death Tried

2. bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluescreen of death: I keep getting blue screens of death and i dont know the particular reason for them i checked and updaetd all drivers the ram test came back fine i factory reseted windows this is the dmp...
  3. Bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen of death: I recieved a stop error followed by a blue screen stating my pc ran into a problem and need to restart. ried doing the automatic repair still on the blue screen that still didn't work. Got an error message, " bad system config info." Any help?...
  4. Bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen of death: I recieved a stop error followed by a blue screen stating my pc ran into a problem and need to restart. ried doing the automatic repair still on the blue screen that still didn't work. Got an error message, " bad system config info." Any help?...
  5. Bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluescreen of death

Bluescreen of death: Pretty much I bought a new desktop which I built myself around 2 years ago. But there was always this little problem with it that I just let it slide. You see, every single time I turn on my PC after being turned off for awhile 5+ hours probably less, after a few minutes I...
  7. Bluescreen of Death

Bluescreen of Death: Hello everyone, My PC in the past month has had 3 bluescreen deaths. They were k-mode exception not handled, DPC watchdog violation, and system service exception. I downloaded WhoCrashed and I have minidump files do I need to give you them? I'm, not a big computer guy so I...
  8. Bluescreen of death

Bluescreen of death: Hi All We are getting desperate, we are having big issues with Dell Latitude 7410 and Latitude 7420 who keep crashing. All of them seem to point out to the same thing SYMBOL_NAME: nt!PnpBugcheckPowerTimeout+76 MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe We ask before...
  9. BlueScreen Of Death

BlueScreen Of Death: Hey! Am Tresor From Rwanda �� i got this problem 'irql not less or equal' as bluescreen error name and what am asking for is how can i solve it completely Thanks in Advance.....
  10. Blue Screen of Death: tried everything!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue Screen of Death: tried everything!: Hello A few months ago, I bought a refurbished PC through Amazon marketplace. Windows 10 OS, 64-bit. Very happy with it in any other way: but I've been getting blue screens of death since almost day one. Very regularly. Someimtes twice a day or it may take days sometimes....