Windows 10: Bluescreen of death

Discus and support Bluescreen of death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Pretty much I bought a new desktop which I built myself around 2 years ago. But there was always this little problem with it that I just let it slide.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Diogo344, May 30, 2021.

1. Diogo344 Win User

Bluescreen of death

Pretty much I bought a new desktop which I built myself around 2 years ago. But there was always this little problem with it that I just let it slide. You see, every single time I turn on my PC after being turned off for awhile 5+ hours probably less, after a few minutes I always get a bluescreen. After it restarts I could have the PC turned on for several hours and it won't happen again There are some rare cases where it bluescreens immediately again after restarting. I have formatted my computer a few times through out the 2 years. I don't really mind but it's 3 am and I can't sleep so I

:)

Diogo344, May 30, 2021
  2. cydrox Win User

0x000001d8 bluescreen of death error

Hi,

I've updated the Qualcomm Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN driver.

The Kaspersky was in the trial periode , I've replaced it with an other antivirus.

There is no more bluescreen of death for now, I hope it stays like that

Thanks for help.

cydrox, May 30, 2021
  3. my nokia lumia 520 displays bluescreen of death

my nokia lumia 520 displays bluescreen of death what can I do?

maulidmoga, May 30, 2021
  4. thornpb Win User

Bluescreen of death

ntkrnlmp.exe bluescreen of death

another forum i posted on suggested updating my bios for my motherboards and my intel chipset drivers, i've done just that, no bluescreens since i posted this, hopefully that means i wont have any more issues down the line.

thornpb, May 30, 2021
Thema:

Bluescreen of death

1. Bluescreen of death - Similar Threads - Bluescreen death

2. Bluescreen of death using Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen of death using Chrome: So, I have been getting a blue screen of death using Chrome and I cannot figure out what happened. I have tried to get the information of why it happened but it goes by so fast. Is there anyone who can assist me? I have the dump file from when it happened.012024-14062-01.zipI...
  3. Bluescreen of death using Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen of death using Chrome: So, I have been getting a blue screen of death using Chrome and I cannot figure out what happened. I have tried to get the information of why it happened but it goes by so fast. Is there anyone who can assist me? I have the dump file from when it happened.012024-14062-01.zipI...
  4. bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreen of death: I keep getting blue screens of death and i dont know the particular reason for them i checked and updaetd all drivers the ram test came back fine i factory reseted windows this is the dmp...
  5. bluescreen of death

bluescreen of death: I keep getting blue screens of death and i dont know the particular reason for them i checked and updaetd all drivers the ram test came back fine i factory reseted windows this is the dmp...
  6. Bluescreen o death but not really? Very terrifying.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen o death but not really? Very terrifying.: I got a crash screen with this and I kinda wanna know what's wrong. I have a suspicion it's nothing but i'm a little worried. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff8483869df460, 0xfffff8001e5223e0, 0xffffffffc000009a,...
  7. Bluescreen o death but not really? Very terrifying.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen o death but not really? Very terrifying.: I got a crash screen with this and I kinda wanna know what's wrong. I have a suspicion it's nothing but i'm a little worried. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff8483869df460, 0xfffff8001e5223e0, 0xffffffffc000009a,...
  8. Bluescreen o death but not really? Very terrifying.

9. Constant Bluescreen of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Bluescreen of Death: For the past few months I've been getting constant bluescreens on my laptop. As far as I know, they have consistenly been memory related IRQL Not Less or Equal, Memory Management, Etc. I have already tried swapping the ram sticks to see if the ram stick itself was the problem...
  10. Constant Bluescreen of Death

Constant Bluescreen of Death: For the past few months I've been getting constant bluescreens on my laptop. As far as I know, they have consistenly been memory related IRQL Not Less or Equal, Memory Management, Etc. I have already tried swapping the ram sticks to see if the ram stick itself was the problem...