Windows 10: Bluescreen of death

Discus and support Bluescreen of death in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recieved a stop error followed by a blue screen stating my pc ran into a problem and need to restart. ried doing the automatic repair still on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rose Palmer, Jun 23, 2022 at 8:07 AM.

1. Bluescreen of death

I recieved a stop error followed by a blue screen stating my pc ran into a problem and need to restart. ried doing the automatic repair still on the blue screen that still didn't work. Got an error message, " bad system config info." Any help?

:)

2. cydrox Win User

0x000001d8 bluescreen of death error

Hi,

I've updated the Qualcomm Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN driver.

The Kaspersky was in the trial periode , I've replaced it with an other antivirus.

There is no more bluescreen of death for now, I hope it stays like that

Thanks for help.

3. my nokia lumia 520 displays bluescreen of death

my nokia lumia 520 displays bluescreen of death what can I do?

4. thornpb Win User

Bluescreen of death

ntkrnlmp.exe bluescreen of death

another forum i posted on suggested updating my bios for my motherboards and my intel chipset drivers, i've done just that, no bluescreens since i posted this, hopefully that means i wont have any more issues down the line.

Thema:

Bluescreen of death

1. Bluescreen of death - Similar Threads - Bluescreen death

2. Bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen of death: I recieved a stop error followed by a blue screen stating my pc ran into a problem and need to restart. ried doing the automatic repair still on the blue screen that still didn't work. Got an error message, " bad system config info." Any help?...
  3. Bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen of death: I recieved a stop error followed by a blue screen stating my pc ran into a problem and need to restart. ried doing the automatic repair still on the blue screen that still didn't work. Got an error message, " bad system config info." Any help?...
  4. BLUESCREEN OF DEATH DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUESCREEN OF DEATH DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: SYMBOL_NAME: mtkwl6ex+344eaMODULE_NAME: mtkwl6exIMAGE_NAME: mtkwl6ex.sysSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 344eaFAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_ISR_mtkwl6ex!unknown_functionOS_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1BUILDLAB_STR: vb_releaseOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows...
  5. BLUESCREEN OF DEATH DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUESCREEN OF DEATH DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: SYMBOL_NAME: mtkwl6ex+344eaMODULE_NAME: mtkwl6exIMAGE_NAME: mtkwl6ex.sysSTACK_COMMAND: .cxr; .ecxr ; kbBUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 344eaFAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x133_ISR_mtkwl6ex!unknown_functionOS_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1BUILDLAB_STR: vb_releaseOSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows...
  6. BLUESCREEN OF DEATH DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Bluescreen of Death Mostly Event BugCheck 1001

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluescreen of Death Mostly Event BugCheck 1001: Dear Microsoft community,I am seeing REFERENCE_BY_POINTER BSOD on my Windows 10 / Dell laptop several times a day. This is my first post here and I am hoping to get some advice and / or tools to narrow down this issue somehow.Here is what I tried already:* I checked the...
  8. Bluescreen of Death Mostly Event BugCheck 1001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen of Death Mostly Event BugCheck 1001: Dear Microsoft community,I am seeing REFERENCE_BY_POINTER BSOD on my Windows 10 / Dell laptop several times a day. This is my first post here and I am hoping to get some advice and / or tools to narrow down this issue somehow.Here is what I tried already:* I checked the...
  9. Bluescreen of Death Mostly Event BugCheck 1001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Windows 10 -. Suddenly Bluescreen of death

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 -. Suddenly Bluescreen of death: Hi All,I have a MSI machine, which is suddenly not working anymore..I need to Reset the password and i need to login to my outlook inorder to do that. The problem is, i selected autenticator when i installed the pc and it doesnt have a password...I tried all my old passwords...