Windows 10: BlueScreen on a new pc and fresh Windows 10 install.

Discus and support BlueScreen on a new pc and fresh Windows 10 install. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have built a new pc and have encountered this crash 4 times in the last 3-4 days. Unsure what is causing it. Any idea how I can fix this? Problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nuck Fick, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Nuck Fick Win User

BlueScreen on a new pc and fresh Windows 10 install.

I have built a new pc and have encountered this crash 4 times in the last 3-4 days. Unsure what is causing it. Any idea how I can fix this?

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 109
    Parameter 1: a3a00664bf38d5aa
    Parameter 2: b3b712eb11b970aa
    Parameter 3: fffff8010822d100
    Parameter 4: 1
    OS version: 10_0_19041
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: MEMORY_CORRUPTION_ONE_BIT

:)

Nuck Fick, Aug 8, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 8, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

1. BlueScreen on a new pc and fresh Windows 10 install. - Similar Threads - BlueScreen fresh install

2. Recurring Bluescreens and Reboots Across RAM Replacement, New SSD, Fresh Windows Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring Bluescreens and Reboots Across RAM Replacement, New SSD, Fresh Windows Install: For about a year now, I've had increasing numbers of bluescreens and system reboots.Initially, they would only occur while the PC was idle and not in use -- hard drives spun down, CPU entering low power mode, etc. -- especially when I would try to wake the system by moving...
  3. Recurring Bluescreens and Reboots Across RAM Replacement, New SSD, Fresh Windows Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring Bluescreens and Reboots Across RAM Replacement, New SSD, Fresh Windows Install: For about a year now, I've had increasing numbers of bluescreens and system reboots.Initially, they would only occur while the PC was idle and not in use -- hard drives spun down, CPU entering low power mode, etc. -- especially when I would try to wake the system by moving...
  4. Recurring Bluescreens and Reboots Across RAM Replacement, New SSD, Fresh Windows Install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Fresh Install updates into Bluescreen

Fresh Install updates into Bluescreen: Hi, I have just bought two new WD Black SN750 1TB for my Xiaomi Notebook Pro and my desk-computer. After installing in my Notebook, i installed the OS and bootet from the new SSD. After Installing the drivers i restartet and ran into a bluescreen. After trying in my...
  6. BlueScreen after fresh windows 10 version 2009 installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BlueScreen after fresh windows 10 version 2009 installation: I prepared a fresh installation medium for my 5 year old PC. The automate upgrade over windowsupdate also results in the same bluescreen. I always get the "page fault in nonpaged area" code. I already checked the RAM, MB, SSD and CPU. All components work flawless so it has...
  7. Fresh Windows 10 install on a new PC not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fresh Windows 10 install on a new PC not working: Hi everyone, I’m coming here as a last resort and I think I’m at the limits of my technical knowledge, and I would really appreciate some help on this. I’m have just build a new PC, all new parts, nothing has been used before. I bought a Windows 10 Pro USB + Product Key,...
  8. Bluescreens with new PC

Bluescreens with new PC: I've been having issues with my new PC. It has been crashing and sometimes just not feeling as quick as it should. Here's a link to the minidumps it created during the bluescreens. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gUlEjOPGPxTfFH6BdO0qSqKBN23Sv_98/view?usp=sharing...
  9. Fresh Windows 10 install on new HDD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Fresh Windows 10 install on new HDD: Hi folks, I recently starting receiving a HDD error when booting suggesting my hard drive was due to fail. Trying to be proactive I purchased and installed a new HDD with more storage than original. Initially my goal was to clone the source drive to the new HDD using...
  10. Fresh 10 install new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fresh 10 install new computer: So i just bought a completely new computer and purchased Win 10. I downloaded the ISO and installed it to a USB to install. I received an email with a product key, but each time i try and use it, it tells me it's an invalid key for the available ISO. I'm not the most tech...