Windows 10: Bluescreen on multiple attempts at install

Discus and support Bluescreen on multiple attempts at install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I'm absolutely at my witts end. I've been trying to simply install windows on my pc. Every single time, no matter what hardware configuration,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dioch01, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Dioch01 Win User

Bluescreen on multiple attempts at install

Hello, I'm absolutely at my witts end. I've been trying to simply install windows on my pc. Every single time, no matter what hardware configuration, version of windows, type of hard drive, ram, CPU, or even motherboard seems to matter. I’ve tried 32 and 64-bit Windows 7, windows 10, and even the dreaded windows 8. All with the same result BSOD. I embarked on this endeavor 4 days ago and i sit here today after making zero progress! I’ve done hundreds of windows installs going back to windows 3.1 so this is not a new thing for me. Below is what I have attempted so far, what am I missing?

Software :

2 dvd's win7 x86

3 dvd's win6 x64

1 flash drive win 7 x86 and x64

2 dvd's win 10 pro and home editions

1 dvd win 8.1

Hardware:

3 HDD'S 2 Standard 1 SSD

2 CPU'S

16 Sticks of ram in different configurations and amt.

2 motherboards

3 video cards

And finally 2 power supplies

The hardware and software were each tried in each configuration. all the hardware was pulled out of fully functional PCs and the hard drives were brand new. The software was downloaded directly from Microsoft.

Any ideas would be appreciated cause I'm totally drawing a blank

:)

Dioch01, Feb 15, 2021

2. Windows 10 Updates fails to install even after multiple attempts.

Checking for updates after following the steps, Will inform on the progress of the update process and whether this solves it or nope. Thank you for the suggestion.

[Update]
    The Trick didn't work.

Bluescreen on multiple attempts at install [​IMG]

Bluescreen on multiple attempts at install [​IMG]

The Security Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3074681) which was available, failed to install. And the same story again..

Shadow Delta, Feb 15, 2021
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Bluescreen on multiple attempts at install

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Bluescreen on multiple attempts at install

1. Bluescreen on multiple attempts at install - Similar Threads - Bluescreen multiple attempts

2. Multiple Bluescreen Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Bluescreen Issue: Hi, I have a 2020 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i. I updated it and suddenly my gpu is not working saying that GPU crashed or update to newer versionsi have the latest versions when I disable the GPU in device manager everything works fine I just cant play GPU heavy games Minidump...
  3. Multiple Bluescreen Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Bluescreen Issue: Hi, I have a 2020 Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3i. I updated it and suddenly my gpu is not working saying that GPU crashed or update to newer versionsi have the latest versions when I disable the GPU in device manager everything works fine I just cant play GPU heavy games Minidump...
  4. Multiple Bluescreen Error

Multiple Bluescreen Error: Couple months ago i upgrade my pc, getting new cpu and adding ssd, since then i've been getting alot of random bluescreens. The error code is varied, from irql_not_less_or_equal to recently driver_overran_stack_buffer. i did reinstall windows multiple times but still getting...
  5. Getting bluescreens during attempted Clean Install

Getting bluescreens during attempted Clean Install: Hello,My whole problem started around 2 days ago when attempting to install a windows update and my PC crashed. This ended up changing core kernel folders to be unusable, and leading booting anywhere near windows completely useless.I accepted I pretty much needed to make sure...
  6. Getting bluescreens during attempted Clean Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting bluescreens during attempted Clean Install: Hello,My whole problem started around 2 days ago when attempting to install a windows update and my PC crashed. This ended up changing core kernel folders to be unusable, and leading booting anywhere near windows completely useless.I accepted I pretty much needed to make sure...
  7. Getting bluescreens during attempted Clean Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. KB5022913 Fails to install after multiple attempts.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5022913 Fails to install after multiple attempts.: Hello.This update will not install after multiple attempts.: 2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913 Error 0x800f081fNote: KB4023057 installed successfully.Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 22H2Installed on ‎20/‎09/‎2022OS build...
  9. KB5022913 Fails to install after multiple attempts.

KB5022913 Fails to install after multiple attempts.: Hello.This update will not install after multiple attempts.: 2023-02 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5022913 Error 0x800f081fNote: KB4023057 installed successfully.Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 22H2Installed on ‎20/‎09/‎2022OS build...
  10. Multiple bluescreens, SPECIAL_POOL, ...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple bluescreens, SPECIAL_POOL, ...: Hello, For a while now I've been getting the most random bluescreens, Ill list the ones I've had SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION MEMORY_MANAGEMENT I've ran a test where it checks for problems with your RAM, but all the tests turn out negative...