Windows 10: bluescreen ONLY when using video editing software

Discus and support bluescreen ONLY when using video editing software in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i can play a video game (tested Dota2, and Apex LEgends) for hours without issue but any video editing software (Davinci Resolve, Hitfilm, Shotcut)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yukon Coleman, Mar 13, 2019.

1. bluescreen ONLY when using video editing software

i can play a video game (tested Dota2, and Apex LEgends) for hours without issue

but any video editing software (Davinci Resolve, Hitfilm, Shotcut) will cause the system to bluescreen within 5 mins

link to a bunch of my minidumps

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1b0FYSIwSsnPh37m76CeitrYTWoWNSKHx

ive tried:

updating all drivers

rolling back all drivers

completely wiping laptop and fresh load of windows

installing different video editing software

updating BIOS

running on nVidia gfx or Intel gfx

ran memtests on GFX memory and system memory ( 9 passes - all passed)

system load testing

can i get any direction to get this system usable again?

:)

Yukon Coleman, Mar 13, 2019
  2. lolcocks Win User

Software to edit frames of a video?

Hi, can anyone suggest me a software for editing frames of a video?

lolcocks, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Fourstaff Win User
    Video Editing Software

While that's true, OP can get a free software for child AND get something else for him, win-win, don't you think? (Given that most decent Video editing software costs more than a proper rig)

Fourstaff, Mar 13, 2019
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

bluescreen ONLY when using video editing software

Video Editing Software?

I have a friend who's getting into recording video games and posting videos on youtube. He needs some video editing software to work with. Shouldn't need anything too fancy, something simple and easy to work with. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thema:

bluescreen ONLY when using video editing software

1. bluescreen ONLY when using video editing software - Similar Threads - bluescreen using video

2. Bluescreen ONLY while using video editing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen ONLY while using video editing software: This problem keeps happening daily. I open the software I use to edit my videos CapCut for PC and after 10 minutes of using it the system freezes and crashes . I own an ASUS ROG laptop with the following specs:- GTX 1050TI- I7 7700HQ- Windows 10 22H2Bsod error :...
  3. Bluescreen ONLY while using video editing software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen ONLY while using video editing software: This problem keeps happening daily. I open the software I use to edit my videos CapCut for PC and after 10 minutes of using it the system freezes and crashes . I own an ASUS ROG laptop with the following specs:- GTX 1050TI- I7 7700HQ- Windows 10 22H2Bsod error :...
  4. Bluescreen ONLY while using video editing software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Video lags when edited with softwares, but not when edited with tools online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video lags when edited with softwares, but not when edited with tools online?: This is a problem that I can't find any way aroundFor some reason, whenever I produce an edited video through an editing software like Camtasia or Filmora or even Microsoft Clipchamp, it lags I think its' fps dropped. But when I'm editing using an external tool I found online...
  6. Video lags when edited with softwares, but not when edited with tools online?

Video lags when edited with softwares, but not when edited with tools online?: This is a problem that I can't find any way aroundFor some reason, whenever I produce an edited video through an editing software like Camtasia or Filmora or even Microsoft Clipchamp, it lags I think its' fps dropped. But when I'm editing using an external tool I found online...
  7. Video lags when edited with softwares, but not when edited with tools online?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD when I launch video editing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I launch video editing software: Hi everyone !My laptop is crashing while openning video editing software after effects / premiere pro / media encoder / da vinci resolve I tried to update my graphics drivers from my Nvidia card and from my intel chipset, i still have the problem.I re-installed windows with a...
  9. Software to edit frames of a video?

Software to edit frames of a video?: Hi, can anyone suggest me a software for editing frames of a video? 28090
  10. Trouble with Video Editing software

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble with Video Editing software: I'm coming to the end of my rope here. Win8.1 32bit OS. My audio/video editing needs are relatively simple, yet I only seem to find programs which are insultingly simplistic and don't offer the functions I need; needlessly overly complicated, or they do not work just right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hitfilm bluescreen