Windows 10: Bluescreen PC crash errorcode 0x00000109

Discus and support Bluescreen PC crash errorcode 0x00000109 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, about once per day my pc crashes and i see a bluescreen. At the bottom it says critical structure coruption. this is the complete error code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SimonMaidl, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Bluescreen PC crash errorcode 0x00000109

Hello,

about once per day my pc crashes and i see a bluescreen. At the bottom it says critical structure coruption.

this is the complete error code:

0x00000109 0xa3a008e3af00491b, 0xb3b7156a017e91c1, 0xfffff8007075b7e0, 0x0000000000000001.

please help me i got my pc about a month ago and thats really annoying.

Simon

sorry for bad english

:)

SimonMaidl, Jun 19, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Jun 19, 2020
  4. philc43 Win User

Bluescreen PC crash errorcode 0x00000109

Bluescreen Crashes in Windows 10

There are a few things that I notice with these errors, they are nearly all hardware 0x124 errors which are difficult to troubleshoot because there is so little information.

Most of them occur when the Norton Security process is running so a first step would be to uninstall Norton and just use Windows Defender while we are troubleshooting.

There was one different BSOD error: 0x18 Reference by Pointer
    Probably caused by : BHDrvx64.sys ( BHDrvx64+114761 )

You need to update or rollback your Symantec Heuristics Driver. Maybe this is part of the Norton install so it may be removed anyway.

Check if there has been any improvement and if not then you will need to work through your hardware:

STOP 0x124 Troubleshooting [/i] Read carefully before proceeding.

Bluescreen PC crash errorcode 0x00000109 [​IMG]
    Warning
    If you're overclocking your system, revert back to stock clocks now.

Note Test the system once the overclock is removed before continuing with the steps outlined below.

Part One: CPU Stress Test
    Part Two: MemTest86+ RAM Diagnostic
    Part Three: Hard Drive Diagnostics
    Part Four: GPU Stress Test

ONE [/i] CPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Prime95 to stress test your CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

TWO [/i] RAM TEST
    *Arrow Run MemTest86+ to analyse your RAM. MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

THREE [/i] HDD TEST

Note Please run HDTune first, in the order posted!
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.
    *Arrow Run chkdsk

FOUR [/i] GPU TEST
    *Arrow Run Furmark to stress test your GPU. FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Forums

Note Run Furmark for around 30 minutes.

Warning Your GPU temperatures will rise quickly while Furmark is running. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.

Report back on all the tests as you do them - take your time - there is no need to get them all done immediately.

philc43, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Bluescreen PC crash errorcode 0x00000109

1. Bluescreen PC crash errorcode 0x00000109 - Similar Threads - Bluescreen crash errorcode

2. PC Bluescreening and Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Bluescreening and Crashing: My PC has just bluescreened again, this has been happening for a few weeks now and I cant figure out what's causing it. The error came up as MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and after looking in event viewer there were a lot of errors saying:The Software Protection service terminated...
  3. PC Bluescreening and Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Bluescreening and Crashing: My PC has just bluescreened again, this has been happening for a few weeks now and I cant figure out what's causing it. The error came up as MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and after looking in event viewer there were a lot of errors saying:The Software Protection service terminated...
  4. PC Bluescreening and Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 crashes in Startup and Autorepair. With Bluescreen Errorcode...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashes in Startup and Autorepair. With Bluescreen Errorcode...: I was just shutdown PC and is crashed with this Bluescreen Error Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Then is restarting and crashes with the same Bluescreen Error Code. After 5 times Bluescreen, Automatic Repair. Well you will thinking: "Automatic Repair will fix your...
  6. Windows 10 crashes in Startup and Autorepair. With Bluescreen Errorcode...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 crashes in Startup and Autorepair. With Bluescreen Errorcode...: I was just shutdown PC and is crashed with this Bluescreen Error Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Then is restarting and crashes with the same Bluescreen Error Code. After 5 times Bluescreen, Automatic Repair. Well you will thinking: "Automatic Repair will fix your...
  7. Windows 10 crashes in Startup and Autorepair. With Bluescreen Errorcode...

8. Bluescreen Crash Critical_Structure_Corruption 0x00000109

Bluescreen Crash Critical_Structure_Corruption 0x00000109: So this has been going on for a while now and I'm out of Ideas.Basically once every blue moon my pc would crash with the following message in the event log: Der Computer wurde nach einem schwerwiegenden Fehler neu gestartet.Der Fehlercode war: 0xa3a0005c8558d583,...
  9. 0x00000109 "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" Bluescreen.

0x00000109 "CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION" Bluescreen.: This one just happened while my computer was sitting idle for a few hours. I attached a minidump file. Any help is appreciated. Dropbox - 031521-11140-01.dmp - Simplify your life 176012
  10. bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe+1c14e0 0X00000109 Windows 10 x64 1909

bluescreen ntoskrnl.exe+1c14e0 0X00000109 Windows 10 x64 1909: The error sometimes occurs after 2 hours, sometimes after 30 minutes, sometimes after 8 hours of system operation. The system was reinstalled clean in 1909. It tested memory for more than five passes. checked the ssd drive, all is well. The problems started from 7-8.01.2020...
Tags: