Windows 10: Bluescreen RAM not compatible?

Discus and support Bluescreen RAM not compatible? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, guys, i have a rather unusual problem: My new PC always crashes in "idle" with the bluescreen "critical_process_Died". By idle I mean that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Firestarhd1, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Bluescreen RAM not compatible?

Hey, guys,

i have a rather unusual problem: My new PC always crashes in "idle" with the bluescreen "critical_process_Died".

By idle I mean that no program was opened at all.

Example: I open YouTube and watch a video -> everything perfect

I close the browser -> after 2 min Bluescreen .

same with startup -> I do not open a browser -> after 2 min bluescreen

The task manager always shows a SSD load of 100% when it gets a blue screen.

A quick look at the PC:

asus B450 I motherboard

ryzen 3 3200g

G.skill Ripjaws V DDR4 16 Gb 3200

kingston 120gb SSD

Dark Power per 7 650w

According to Asus, the RAM isn't listed in the QVL, but G.Skill thinks it's compatible.

Another special feature: The pc only starts with the 4 pin CPU connector (P4) of the power supply, not with the 8 pin connector (P8).

Win 10 has been reset three times. All drivers are up-to-date!

CPU temperature is always good, even in the stress test it reaches a maximum of 60 degrees

What are your opinions?

:)

Firestarhd1, Aug 4, 2020
  2. MegaMan Win User

Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

I did that during the part where i set all the stuff to how LifeOnMars suggested

MegaMan, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Bluescreen RAM not compatible?

To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Bluescreen RAM not compatible? :D

DrunkenMafia, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Bluescreen RAM not compatible?

1. Bluescreen RAM not compatible? - Similar Threads - Bluescreen RAM compatible

2. IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUAL bluescreens and RAM troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUAL bluescreens and RAM troubles: I've been having IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUAL windows 11 bluescreens for a while and can't find a way to fix it.Here are the methods I've tried:-windows memory diagnostic multiple times-every recommended cmd prompt command I've found although I'm happy to do more-automatically and...
  3. IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUAL bluescreens and RAM troubles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUAL bluescreens and RAM troubles: I've been having IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUAL windows 11 bluescreens for a while and can't find a way to fix it.Here are the methods I've tried:-windows memory diagnostic multiple times-every recommended cmd prompt command I've found although I'm happy to do more-automatically and...
  4. is 16gb ram compatible with my device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    is 16gb ram compatible with my device?: My system's information is:System Model - X556UQK Processor - IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2712 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors BaseBoard Product - X556UQK...
  5. is 16gb ram compatible with my device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is 16gb ram compatible with my device?: My system's information is:System Model - X556UQK Processor - IntelR CoreTM i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2712 Mhz, 2 Cores, 4 Logical Processors BaseBoard Product - X556UQK...
  6. is 16gb ram compatible with my device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. is 16gb ram compatible with my device?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. BlueScreen after installing 2nd RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BlueScreen after installing 2nd RAM: helo, you can call me vin i have issue after installing ram : my spec : Asus TUF Gaming FX505DT R5586T R5 3550H RAM 8GB HDD 1TB GTX 1650 4G 2nd new Ram : 8GB 1RX8 PC4-2400T-SA0-10 M471A1K3CB1-CRC 2105 samsung made in korea it's compatible RAM 2400mhz, it's shown on...
  9. Getting Bluescreens after a new SSD and RAM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Getting Bluescreens after a new SSD and RAM: A tech support guy installed and bought an SSD and RAM for me after previously having build my pc and it working for 2 years, now with the new parts installed im getting Bluescreens. The first one happened while playing a game and said unexpected store exception, the 2nd one...
  10. PC bluescreens with 16gb of ram, but not with 8gb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC bluescreens with 16gb of ram, but not with 8gb: I recently built a new computer and have been getting lots of random bluescreens. They were all memory errors, so I took one of the two sticks out and the crashes stopped. I thought that maybe the stick I took out was faulty, so I switched them out to test it, but still, no...