Windows 10: Bluescreen roads Ilok Driver Error Tpkd sys?

Discus and support Bluescreen roads Ilok Driver Error Tpkd sys? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Safe mode with command prompt does not work at boot time. Recovery options also do not work. I think this is the solution. But I don't know how to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gamer4214, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Gamer4214 Win User

Bluescreen roads Ilok Driver Error Tpkd sys?

Gamer4214, Sep 11, 2020
  2. oeai Win User

iLok PACE error installing (cannot find _installer.msi), tpkd.sys incompatible

i had an old iLok installation and after windows update it's all stopped to work.

it was a v3.1.7.1901 of 2017 well first you can disable loading driver tpkd.sys in registry or move it from system32/drivers

in windows/installer folderi had 3d21e.msi 451f672.msi, but you can just check the date of installation of PACE

(if you can, because windows will erase it, so check the iLok folder date)

you can try to uninstall with right click on .msi file, but it didn't anything for me and i had errors with install

so then i opened regedit (try O&O regedit - it's free) and search for words "iLok" and "PACE"

you will find some - right click in the left part and export full "folder" of that string, then clear or delete it, go for next

when you clean all (i had 3-4), you will be able to install new v5 or whatever it will be.

if you will have old installation - you can get an error after rebooting tpkd.sys incompatible blue screen

boot from any windows installation media, goto cmd

open regedit and load hive /system32/config/SYSTEM get to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tpkd

set start=4

or you can get autoruns by sysinternals and boot windows from some windows.live.boot DVD, or previous version backup,

i had an old version, so i booted into it or just get hd to another comp, then run autoruns with admin rights and you'll get "load Offline"so when youload it, go to drivers and find tpkd.sys to disable. go back to normal boot.

you can revert many boot errors this way.

3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Sep 11, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluescreen roads Ilok Driver Error Tpkd sys? - Similar Threads - Bluescreen roads Ilok

2. Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error: Im using a windows 10 pc and for a while i have been struggling with this bluescreen error. It is quite rare but happens when in the middle of something. my computer just freezes and I have to manually restart it. The windows minidumps says its two two in the title causing...
  3. Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error: Im using a windows 10 pc and for a while i have been struggling with this bluescreen error. It is quite rare but happens when in the middle of something. my computer just freezes and I have to manually restart it. The windows minidumps says its two two in the title causing...
  4. Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys: Hello,My computers keep getting bluescreens, I checked the minidump and the driver caused was Wdf0100.sysNow the problem only arrives when I have my laptop connected to the lenovo docking, when I have the laptop on WIFI it is all fine.I think it has to do something with the...
  6. BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error

BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error: The computer has been giving a blue screen error for the last 1-2 months. I got the error while the computer was idle, while playing games I got ancritical process died error. And lvrs64.sys My dumb folder. https://dosya.co/y2otuoxk4dox/112020-8328-01.dmp.html...
  7. Bluescreen and netwbw02.sys error despite driver being up to date

Bluescreen and netwbw02.sys error despite driver being up to date: Hello! I'm at my wits end with this network error and it didn't seem to start until I updated my laptop. I've done just about everything that's been suggested and still getting blue screens at random. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the network driver multiple times and...
  8. Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS

Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS: Hey I keep having blue screens with broadcasting software such as OBS and Streamlabs OBS. Whenever I stop streaming or close the program not every time, but often enough to be a real issue All my drivers are up to date, windows is up to date as is GFX drivers. I have...
  9. Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe

Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe: Hi guys, I currently own a Lenovo P52 and get bluescreens every few days since the beginning (the error occurs 1-3 times a week). It doesnt matter if the notebook is busy with e.g. gaming or just browsing the web. I cant reproduce the error as well, it just happens from...
  10. Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys

Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys: I have been battling this problem for a while now We have a department that use Soundtap to record their phonecalls on their PC where they use a softphone. Just recently we have had two different PCs, both using Soundtap, getting Bluescreens several times a day. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tpkd.sys blue screen windows 10

2. tpkd.sys blue screen

3. tpkd.sys

4. tpkd.sys windows 10,
  5. bsod tpkd.sys,
  6. tpkd.sys failed,
  7. 블루스크린 tpkd.sys,
  8. windows 10 tpkd.sys,
  9. blue screen of death tpkd.sys,
  10. fix tpkd.sys windows 10,
  11. tpkd.sys bsod windows 10,