Windows 10: Bluescreen shutdowns caused by netwtw10.sys; Stop code: "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP"

Discus and support Bluescreen shutdowns caused by netwtw10.sys; Stop code: "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've seen a lot of people suggesting to roll back the device driver for similar issues in the past. I've also seen a lot of people saying that did not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ColemanTull, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Bluescreen shutdowns caused by netwtw10.sys; Stop code: "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP"

I've seen a lot of people suggesting to roll back the device driver for similar issues in the past. I've also seen a lot of people saying that did not work. Hoping to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Device Event log provides the following:

Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2723&SUBSYS_00848086&REV_1A\6&36405704&0&0040020A had a problem starting.

Driver Name: oem46.inf
    Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}
    Service: Netwtw10
    Lower Filters:
    Upper Filters: vwifibus
    Problem: 0x15
    Problem Status: 0x0

:)

ColemanTull, Mar 8, 2021
  2. ethanliam Win User

Netwtw10.sys failed

Since several days I have a problem with my laptop. It is restarting everytime I used it with BSoD saying "stop codeBluescreen shutdowns caused by netwtw10.sys; Stop code: "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" :DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and Netwtw10.sys failed.I have this issue since I tried to install app that could not run on my device.
    How could I fix that plz?

ethanliam, Mar 8, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Netwtw10.sys failed

Hi Ethan

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

Netwtw10.sys is the device driver on your Intel Wireless (WiFI) card

You should go to the support page for your PC on the manufacturers website, then from there, download and install the version of that Intel Wireless LAN card they recommend, that will be the most compatible version of that driver . . .

DaveM121, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Bluescreen shutdowns caused by netwtw10.sys; Stop code: "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP"

stop code UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

Blue crash screen with stop code UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - how to fix it?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

IlyaLitovchik, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Bluescreen shutdowns caused by netwtw10.sys; Stop code: "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP"

1. Bluescreen shutdowns caused by netwtw10.sys; Stop code: "UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP" - Similar Threads - Bluescreen shutdowns caused

2. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys: Доброго дня! Вдруге за декілька місяців з‘являється блакитний екран з помилкою, яку невдається виправити. Вона виникає під час увімкнення браузеру та відкриття декількох вкладок. Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPWhat failed: Netwtw10.sysЩо я вже встигла зробити?1....
  3. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys: Доброго дня! Вдруге за декілька місяців з‘являється блакитний екран з помилкою, яку невдається виправити. Вона виникає під час увімкнення браузеру та відкриття декількох вкладок. Stop code: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPWhat failed: Netwtw10.sysЩо я вже встигла зробити?1....
  4. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP - Netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. netwtw10.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    netwtw10.sys blue screen: I am constantly getting a netwtw10.sys Bluescreen .. so to those of you who are tech abled I ask for your help in this matter, Please keep in mind I am tech ignorant.. I gathered some basic information to hopefully help.Computer : Dell G5 SE 5505Network Adapter : KillerR...
  6. UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP netwtw10.sys

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP netwtw10.sys: So i was scrolling through neocities in Firefox Developer Edition, i found neoratz on neocities, i clicked enter, i left it there, along with a bunch of other programs running such as the Scratch 1.4 editor, then, something similar to the image below appeared on my monitor...
  7. BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD caused by netwtw10.sys: From a couple of days ago my machine has been frequently BSOD and showing the error to be caused by netwtw10.sys. I have attempted to reinstall network drivers, reset machine with content, reset to factory and the issue has persisted through all the changes I made. In...
  8. Netwtw10.sys failed

Netwtw10.sys failed: Since several days I have a problem with my laptop. It is restarting everytime I used it with BSoD saying "stop code:DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" and Netwtw10.sys failed.I have this issue since I tried to install app that could not run on my device. How could I fix that...
  9. Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys: I have been battling this problem for a while now We have a department that use Soundtap to record their phonecalls on their PC where they use a softphone. Just recently we have had two different PCs, both using Soundtap, getting Bluescreens several times a day. This...
  10. BSOD: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (Wdf01000.sys)

BSOD: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP (Wdf01000.sys): Hi all, Having intermittent troubles with BSODs, not sure of the cause, usually happens during general use (Chrome browsing, VLC media player running). Here are the log files - and help would be much appreciated! Attachment 114878 73358