Windows 10: Bluescreen system service exception - Persists even after full reformat

Discus and support Bluescreen system service exception - Persists even after full reformat in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, due to the bluescreen my windows eventually got corrupted and had to do a windows reformat. I also bluescreened once during the reformat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex_S93, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Alex_S93 Win User

Bluescreen system service exception - Persists even after full reformat

Hi, due to the bluescreen my windows eventually got corrupted and had to do a windows reformat. I also bluescreened once during the reformat installation process which gave me an unhealthy dose of migraine, but I eventually got a clean reformat.

Since the reformat I've installed 1 third-party drive and it's the graphics card Nvidia GeForce GTX1060, that's it, yet just today I've gotten two bluescreens with the same message; System Service Exception.

These are the windows update drives that has been installed

• Intel - SoftwareComponent - 1.61.251.0
    • Intel - SoftwareComponent - 1.38.2020.805
    • Intel - System - 2040.100.0.1029
    • Nvidia - Display - 26.21.14.3200
    • Microsoft Defender - KB4052623 ver. 4.18.2011.6
    • .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.8 Version 20H2 KB4580419
    • Windows Defender - KB4052623 Ver. 4.18.2001.10

As you see it's quite the meager list of update history. I haven't done much since the reformat 9 hours ago. I have pending windows update I've yet to install, but I don't see the point when I'm already bluescreening.

Spec Info

System Type: 64-bit

Processor: Intel Core i5-9600K

Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX1060

SSD: Samsung SSD 860 EVO

Any idea as what to do?

:)

Alex_S93, Dec 13, 2020

2. BSOD SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ntoskrnl.exe

Hello Adam,

I followed your steps. The system file checker didnt find any problems. As for your other two suggestions, my Windows was up to date too, but I had a few devices that found new drivers and installed them. Not sure if that is going to fix the problem, but
    I'll post again if another bluescreen happens.

Marvin1611, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    stopcode-system service exception

Hi,

Conflicts with the hardware driver is one of hte possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error with stop code, system service exception. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which Version and OS Build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues.

We are looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Bluescreen system service exception - Persists even after full reformat

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION on Windows 10

i have done all the same steps which are given in the instruction just there is a difference of version.

Still it gives blue Screen "System Service Exception".

Uzair Bin Tabish, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Bluescreen system service exception - Persists even after full reformat

1. Bluescreen system service exception - Persists even after full reformat - Similar Threads - Bluescreen system service

2. Relentless Bluescreen even after full PC reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Relentless Bluescreen even after full PC reset: This has been an ongoing issue for years. I kept putting it off because I needed to export/save data that would not transfer to an external drive. In short, I had to use Respondus Lockdown Browser for a midterm exam in 2021. We were doing an in-class review/practice with the...
  3. PC Bluescreening after reformat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Bluescreening after reformat: For the last few days my PC has been blue screening from bugcheck code "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and the file crashing has been ntoskrnl.exe+3fbc10 most of the time.Before reformatting I have uninstalled and reinstalled my drivers for the Nvidia 3070, rolled back to the...
  4. PC Bluescreening after reformat

PC Bluescreening after reformat: For the last few days my PC has been blue screening from bugcheck code "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and the file crashing has been ntoskrnl.exe+3fbc10 most of the time.Before reformatting I have uninstalled and reinstalled my drivers for the Nvidia 3070, rolled back to the...
  5. PC Bluescreening after reformat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Persisting bluescreens even after new Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persisting bluescreens even after new Windows installation: Hey there, for a while Ive been getting a wide assortment of bluescreens and error messages that point towards driver issues.The problem started after the most recent windows update but I noticed too late to be able to rewind that.These bluescreens...
  7. Persisting bluescreens even after new Windows installation

Persisting bluescreens even after new Windows installation: Hey there, for a while Ive been getting a wide assortment of bluescreens and error messages that point towards driver issues.The problem started after the most recent windows update but I noticed too late to be able to rewind that.These bluescreens...
  8. Persisting bluescreens even after new Windows installation

9. System Service Exception Bluescreen

System Service Exception Bluescreen: Randomly crashing during various things, mostly involving games. Tried some system scans and integrity checks but they didn't find anything out of the ordinary so thought I'd throw this up here to see if there are any clearer ideas what could be causing it. Thanks...
  10. [BLUESCREEN] System Service Exception

[BLUESCREEN] System Service Exception: Hello! When playing games, I get an error "System Service Exception" I tried to reinstall windows, drivers and nothing changed that. Specification of my equipment: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Asus GTX 560 TI Asus P5K SE Corsair 550w 4x 2gb DDR3 2x 250gb HDD Windows 10...