Windows 10: Bluescreen upon booting

Discus and support Bluescreen upon booting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I receive a bluescreen before windows 11 can load, was able to get in via safe mode with network. Where do I go from there? Could not uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by didrik axelsson, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Bluescreen upon booting

I receive a bluescreen before windows 11 can load, was able to get in via safe mode with network. Where do I go from there? Could not uninstall programs or check drivers in device manager

:)

didrik axelsson, Feb 24, 2024
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 24, 2024
  3. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Feb 24, 2024
  4. ram93 Win User

Bluescreen upon booting

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Bluescreen upon booting

1. Bluescreen upon booting - Similar Threads - Bluescreen upon booting

2. Repeated BlueScreens upon opening a game application.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BlueScreens upon opening a game application.: Whenever I open and play a game for a while it always ends up with a bluescreen. The bluescreens are random, abrupt and last for different amounts of time.From all the Bluescreens I got, I have the following codes: "DPC Watchdog Violation", "Unexpected Store Exception",...
  3. Repeated BlueScreens upon opening a game application.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BlueScreens upon opening a game application.: Whenever I open and play a game for a while it always ends up with a bluescreen. The bluescreens are random, abrupt and last for different amounts of time.From all the Bluescreens I got, I have the following codes: "DPC Watchdog Violation", "Unexpected Store Exception",...
  4. HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot

HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen on boot: my laptop experiences bluescreen when booting with hypervisor_error code. bluescreen occurs inconsistently, sometimes bluescreen appears and sometimes does not. here is the minidump...
  5. Bluescreen upon booting

Bluescreen upon booting: I receive a bluescreen before windows 11 can load, was able to get in via safe mode with network. Where do I go from there? Could not uninstall programs or check drivers in device manager...
  6. Why am I getting bluescreened upon boot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting bluescreened upon boot?: The computer in question is a 9 year old msi gaming series that I'm trying to update to windows 10 from windows 8.1.I installed the .ISO to an empty 8 gig UDisk and selected the UDisk as Boot Option #1 in BIOS. After saving the configuration and resetting, I get an exception...
  7. Why am I getting bluescreened upon boot?

Why am I getting bluescreened upon boot?: The computer in question is a 9 year old msi gaming series that I'm trying to update to windows 10 from windows 8.1.I installed the .ISO to an empty 8 gig UDisk and selected the UDisk as Boot Option #1 in BIOS. After saving the configuration and resetting, I get an exception...
  8. Message upon booting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Message upon booting up: Upon booting up my PC, the following appears on the screen: Checking Media Presence Media Present Start PXE over IDv4. Press ESC to about PXE boot I usually just let it do its thing. Seems to boot up as usual and everything is working just fine. Just wondering why...
  9. Strange screen upon boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange screen upon boot: [IMG]Every time i boot up my pc i get this screen that displays right before my bios screen. Any idea what is causing it or how to get rid of it. It doesnt seem to affect my pc in any other way and everything loads fine. Just cant figure out what or why this screen is here....
  10. Windows bluescreens upon normal start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows bluescreens upon normal start: hello. I ve been having this problem for the past 3 days trying to fix it but didn’t get far. This happened 2 hours after i updated windows my game crashed and after a few minutes i got different blue screen stop codes : Critical process died , Page fault in non paged area ,...