Windows 10: Bluescreen während Oxygen not included

Discus and support Bluescreen während Oxygen not included in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hallo, immer wenn ich ein bestimmtes Spiel spiele, Oxygen not included über steam, stürzt Windows in kurzen Abständen ab und endet in einem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bobbyboy_647, May 31, 2020.

1. Bluescreen während Oxygen not included

Hallo,

immer wenn ich ein bestimmtes Spiel spiele, Oxygen not included über steam, stürzt Windows in kurzen Abständen ab und endet in einem Bluescreen. Dies passiert bei keinem anderen Programm oder Spiel. Der Computer wird danach automatisch neugestartet. Meine Treiber sind auf dem neuesten Stand und meine Hardware läuft auch einwandfrei. Ich habe mich sowohl an die Steamcommunity gewandt als auch an die Oxygen not Included Community,

jedoch ohne Erfolg.

mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Robert

:)

bobbyboy_647, May 31, 2020

2. Oxygen vs. PC Suite?

Oxygen Phone Manager is expensive, Nokia PC Suite is free.

But what do you get when you buy Oxygen? The info on their site suggests you get the same functionality with a somewhat sexier user interface.

What can Oxygen do that PC Suite can not? Does anyone know where I can find a side-by-side feature comparison?

diabo---01, May 31, 2020
  3. Oxygen vs. PC Suite?

If someone puts a list of PC Suite vs. Oxygen features on a site without using words like "side-by-side," "comparison," or "feature list" Google will never find it.

So Google's lack of useful results doesn't mean what I'm looking for doesn't exist.

Any people on this forum with hands-on experience with Oxygen and similar apps? The web is full of advertorials, but unbiased reviews are extremely hard to find, especially for products from vendors with affiliate programs.

diabo---01, May 31, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Bluescreen während Oxygen not included

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Bluescreen während Oxygen not included

1. Bluescreen während Oxygen not included - Similar Threads - Bluescreen während Oxygen

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av9YzK68p9k1atm0XYAZXw0Xc1A?e=EkmkNq Hello everyone, I've been troubleshooting this bug to the extent of my ability and would appreciate some extra help.So far I've completed Memtest86 without errors, freshly installed windows 11. If you're going to reply...
  3. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen Dump file included: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av9YzK68p9k1atm0XYAZXw0Xc1A?e=EkmkNq Hello everyone, I've been troubleshooting this bug to the extent of my ability and would appreciate some extra help.So far I've completed Memtest86 without errors, freshly installed windows 11. If you're going to reply...
  4. Frequent apparently random bluescreening; possibly driver-related dumps included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent apparently random bluescreening; possibly driver-related dumps included: I'm having frequent sudden bluescreening sometimes twice or three times a day, that seems to be driver-related, but I'm struggling to pin it down. I've done the following things:- run chkdsk; came back with no issues- did a memory check; came back with no issues- turned on...
  5. Frequent apparently random bluescreening; possibly driver-related dumps included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent apparently random bluescreening; possibly driver-related dumps included: I'm having frequent sudden bluescreening sometimes twice or three times a day, that seems to be driver-related, but I'm struggling to pin it down. I've done the following things:- run chkdsk; came back with no issues- did a memory check; came back with no issues- turned on...
  6. Frequent apparently random bluescreening; possibly driver-related dumps included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC keeps bluescreening with variety of errors - included dump file

PC keeps bluescreening with variety of errors - included dump file: Hello, My PC has been crashing frequently for a llong time now. I have ran SFC, MemTest ,CHKDSK with no errors so am at a loss as to what the error is. I have also performed a full system restore which did not help either. At this point I reckon it must be a hardware...
  8. I get random bluescreens all the time and the included solutions dont work!

I get random bluescreens all the time and the included solutions dont work!: I get random blue screens with a crash code bad_pool_caller. I checked the Microsoft Support website but the included solution does not help (check if all of your drivers are updated) they werent but I updated them and its still happening I tried some other things for example...
  9. bluescreen with watchdog violation error (zip file included)

bluescreen with watchdog violation error (zip file included): Hello, I upgraded yesterday and everything looked okay, but today I keep getting bluescreen with watchdog violation error like every 10 minutes. I don't know if it is win10 bug or I messed something up myself -- today I got some kind of malicious malware after installing...
  10. Going blue in the face over folder views.....oxygen please!!...:)

in Windows 10 Support
    Going blue in the face over folder views.....oxygen please!!...:): Am driving myself totally potty over this....*Redface In file explorer, whenever I open a folder with, say, audio in it....I'm presented with info I don't need (contributing artists for example) and don't see info I DO need (type for example). How can I setup.....ideally...