Windows 10: Bluescreen while starting intense GPU load software/ games

Discus and support Bluescreen while starting intense GPU load software/ games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When load model in fusion 360 and start rainbow six seige, I receive this bluescreen win32kbase.sys 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by indoorsnb, Nov 15, 2018.

1. indoorsnb Win User

Bluescreen while starting intense GPU load software/ games

When load model in fusion 360 and start rainbow six seige, I receive this bluescreen

win32kbase.sys 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xffff80932cd53902, 0xffffe18c3b5fe800, 0x0000000000000000)

System: Build 18282.rs_prerelease.181109-1613

:)

indoorsnb, Nov 15, 2018
  2. Champ Win User

GPU intensive RTS?

This list is great. Now I got some buying to do, but please keep them coming. I love games that make me step my PC up.

Champ, Nov 15, 2018
  3. DrPepper Win User
    GPU intensive RTS?

I think age of empires III is gpu intensive although not sure.
    Did anyone suggest empire total war ?

DrPepper, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Bluescreen while starting intense GPU load software/ games

The most CPU and GPU intensive games For testing PC?

So i am building a new system and i would like to see how its temperatures are and i hate to use benchmarking tools cause they are unrealistic and wont account to how i use my computer.

Generally what i am looking for are some games that are MOST GPU intensive and MOST CPU intensive.

Couple of games on my mind
    • Planetside2 - This game is pretty heavy on the CPU so i think it will work fine to test the CPU temperatures under heavy load.
    • Crysis 3 - This game is pretty GPU intensive and will work fine to test the GPU temperatures under heavy load
    I heard Ashes of Singularity Is pretty good game to testing out things and it looks like fun game too.

Any other games that can help me test my system? I am out of loop regarding games as i have been working my ass off since 2012 and only now did i finally have some time to play some games.

Generally what i am looking for is games that can stress my system so i can check how the temperatures are in the system CPU, GPU and general ambient temperature inside the case. PS it'll help if the games are good/fun to play so i just dont end up buying stuff that i'll never use.

My system specs -
    • i7 8700(non K)
    • GTX 1080 Ti
    • 2x16G Ram
    • 1440p 144hz G-Sync IPS monitor.

DeadlyTitan, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Bluescreen while starting intense GPU load software/ games

1. Bluescreen while starting intense GPU load software/ games - Similar Threads - Bluescreen while starting

2. bsod while doing something that is not intense load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod while doing something that is not intense load: I have encountered this problem ever since I bought this laptop I have try replace ram ssd reseat/remove wireless, cable reinstall windows update driver now that I am starting to suspect gpu cpu can anyone look into my minidump and tell me what is itmsi gf75 thin 10ucMinidump...
  3. bsod while doing something that is not intense load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod while doing something that is not intense load: I have encountered this problem ever since I bought this laptop I have try replace ram ssd reseat/remove wireless, cable reinstall windows update driver now that I am starting to suspect gpu cpu can anyone look into my minidump and tell me what is itmsi gf75 thin 10ucMinidump...
  4. GPU randomly reset while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU randomly reset while gaming: Hello, I'm KietI have a problem with my Graphics cardIt's the poor Intel UHD 630When I play games, It just randomly resets without pressing the ctrl shift windows icon, and BIt even not beep for methis annoyed me a lot when I'm playing games that require high-end GPU like...
  5. once load the game,the desktop will bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    once load the game,the desktop will bluescreen: 062621-4531-01.dmp等2个文件.zip - Google Drive i shared the dmp file on google drive thank you very much 181679
  6. Bluescreening while playing games.

Bluescreening while playing games.: Hello, Several times over the last few days, my computer has bluescreened while playing two different games. Using Event Viewer, I obtained this info on the crash: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffc83a4438d388,...
  7. Crashes during GPU intensive applications

Crashes during GPU intensive applications: Hi everyone, I recently built a new system (specs see profile description) and have been having problems during gaming and video editing. I have a feeling it has something to do with my GPU, but I will let you guys be the judge of that :) I don't get a BSOD like I used to...
  8. CPU/GPU spikes while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU/GPU spikes while gaming: Hello, I'm having issues playing games now due to this CPU/GPU max usage spiking while playing and it causes a lag spike.. it happens like every few seconds and it's driving me up the wall.. really not for sure where else to go with this issue.. it happens in nearly every...
  9. Bluescreens while gaming/watching videos

Bluescreens while gaming/watching videos: Hey, Over the past few days, I've had bluescreens while playing Dota 2 and watching videos on Youtube and Crunchyroll in google chrome. Could someone please take a look at the attached files and help out? Your time is much appreciated, thanks a lot! 62932
  10. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD While Playing Hardware Intensive Games

CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT BSOD While Playing Hardware Intensive Games: Hey everybody, I've been struggling with this issue for a while, I thought I resolved it a few months ago but it has come back and I'm out of ideas. Ever since upgrading to Win10 at the start of last year I've started getting Clock Watchdog Timeout BSODs. After...