Windows 10: Bluescreen while watching Amazon Prime

Discus and support Bluescreen while watching Amazon Prime in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear all, for some time now I have the recurring problem that my system crashes while watching a video on Amazon Prime no matter whether I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RebeccaVV, Jul 2, 2020.

1. RebeccaVV Win User

Bluescreen while watching Amazon Prime

Dear all,

for some time now I have the recurring problem that my system crashes while watching a video on Amazon Prime no matter whether I use Chrome, Edge or Firefox. I also watch videos on Netflix etc. but here I never encountered this problem.

I uploaded the minidump file on dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/iwo1chdgclv68nf/070220-12875-01.dmp?dl=0. Can someone helpt me with this problem?

Many thanks in advance!

Rebecca

:)

RebeccaVV, Jul 2, 2020

2. Amazon Prime video watching

I would like a desk top short cut so my children can watch Amazon prime on this lap top.

I am very new to computer and have no idea how watch videos except for opening internet and going to amazon.

if there is a better way to watch then me asking for a short cut? that too would be helpful.

just like Mine craft has a short cut.

Steam has a short cut.

can I get a short cut to amazon prime videos?

I am also gonna try to get a Netflix short cut

Vudu short cut.

maybe HBO go I think I can do that? I may have just started with the one that does not have an app for that.

Perhaps someone can recommend a training video, to teach the very old or very young how to work this computer, with windows 10, seems

GREAT shame I have no idea how to use it. Bluescreen while watching Amazon Prime :(

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Movies & TV

Michael7Oreo, Jul 2, 2020
  3. problem watching amazon prime video on windows RT 8.1

This just started happening last week where I try to watch an amazon prime video and I get an error message saying the video can't be viewed. I don't have this problem on Netflix. Did Microsoft or Internet explorer change something in their settings that
    would affect amazon prime videos playing? Any help is appreciated.

patcollins5, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Sirhc69 Win User

Bluescreen while watching Amazon Video

Hey there Community,

I hope you can help me out.

Nearly every time i watch a Video on Amazon Prime Instant Video, my system crashes.

I tried updating my video driver as well as my player. I am using Google Chrome and I also watch Videos on Netflix, where I dont get crashes.

Here i uploaded you my minidump file, the output from MSInfo32 and of Speccy:

Dropbox - Win10 Bluescreen - Simplify your life

Please, can someone help me?

Best regards

Chris

Sirhc69, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluescreen while watching Amazon Prime - Similar Threads - Bluescreen while watching

2. BSOD while using Amazon Prime Video for Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while using Amazon Prime Video for Windows: Hi,I was watching a movie on Amazon Prime Video for Windows application on my laptop and suddenly a BSOD came up. I got the minidump file, which I've uploaded to OneDrive. Can anyone please check the file and let me know the reason for the crash?You can get the file here:...
  3. Bluescreen while watching films

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen while watching films: So I have a problem with my device where when I watch a movie I get a blue screen. But when I play something or use the device the bluescreen does not appear. I would be happy to help.I have windows 10...
  4. Bluescreen while watching films

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen while watching films: So I have a problem with my device where when I watch a movie I get a blue screen. But when I play something or use the device the bluescreen does not appear. I would be happy to help.I have windows 10...
  5. Bluescreen while watching films

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Amazon Prime Video

Amazon Prime Video: não sou capaz de baixar o aplicativo, apenas tenho a opção de obtê-lo, mas sou impedido de instalar o mesmo por algum motivo. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amazon-prime-video/ca9158d8-1312-4fa8-93f4-0c6ed059b625
  7. Amazon Prime Video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Amazon Prime Video: Hi there, I'm trying to install the Amazon Prime Video on my laptop and I get a message from my Microsoft account saying, "Pick where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device...
  8. Amazon Prime Video

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Amazon Prime Video: I have Comcast and a Prime Video app. But, I am unable to sign in or register. When I click on the Prime Video app, I am sent to "Enter your code" page. I do not have a code because I am unable to sign in. Catch 22!...
  9. BSOD while watching Amazon Prime Video

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while watching Amazon Prime Video: Hi All, Everytime I open https://www.primevideo.com and try to watch any video, my system crashes and a Bluescreen is displayed with the Stopcode PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA. Upon running the Verifier command, it displayed Stop Code: DRIVER VERIFIER DETECTED VIOLATION...
  10. Amazon Prime Music

Amazon Prime Music: I installed the Amazon Prime App on my laptop, which has Windows 10. Shortly after going online, the app takes over the screen and I have to close it to access whatever I'm trying to access (Bing, email, favorite addresses, whatever). It's a minor inconvenience, granted, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. prime video blue screen