Windows 10: Bluescreen window 11

Discus and support Bluescreen window 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have this problem before and after install window 11. I dont know what the issues.crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\121421-8515-01.dmpThis was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RadiwaHO, Dec 14, 2021.

1. RadiwaHO Win User

Bluescreen window 11

I have this problem before and after install window 11. I dont know what the issues.crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\121421-8515-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x4159E0 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0xFFFFF80576CD3E38, 0xFF, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80578C28FCDError: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALfile path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exeproduct: Microsoft® Windows® Operating Systemcompany: Microsoft Corporationdescription: NT Kernel & SystemBug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or ab

:)

RadiwaHO, Dec 14, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 14, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 14, 2021
  4. Bluescreen window 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 14, 2021
Thema:

Bluescreen window 11

1. Bluescreen window 11 - Similar Threads - Bluescreen window

2. What's the reason for the frequent bluescreen errors in my windows 11 PC !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the reason for the frequent bluescreen errors in my windows 11 PC !: Hello Guys,I'm using a custom built PC with,Ryzen 9 5950x ProcessorGigabyte x570 aorus elite wifi motherboardCorsair Vengence 64GB 3600mhz ramNoctua Cooler for CPUGigabyte Geforce RTX 4070 Graphics Cardand Windows 11 ProRecently there was a cumulative update preview KB5035942...
  3. What's the reason for the frequent bluescreen errors in my windows 11 PC !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the reason for the frequent bluescreen errors in my windows 11 PC !: Hello Guys,I'm using a custom built PC with,Ryzen 9 5950x ProcessorGigabyte x570 aorus elite wifi motherboardCorsair Vengence 64GB 3600mhz ramNoctua Cooler for CPUGigabyte Geforce RTX 4070 Graphics Cardand Windows 11 ProRecently there was a cumulative update preview KB5035942...
  4. Windows is bluescreening after installing new SSD. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is bluescreening after installing new SSD. How can I fix this?: I recently built a PC and I have tried installing Windows 10 and 11 on a new drive. I have tried two new NVMe drivers and a SATA drive. Windows 11 seems to work better but both versions of Windows cause blue screens and system resets after I use the pc for about 2 minutes. I...
  5. Windows is bluescreening after installing new SSD. How can I fix this?

Windows is bluescreening after installing new SSD. How can I fix this?: I recently built a PC and I have tried installing Windows 10 and 11 on a new drive. I have tried two new NVMe drivers and a SATA drive. Windows 11 seems to work better but both versions of Windows cause blue screens and system resets after I use the pc for about 2 minutes. I...
  6. SSD only shows up as only 2GB after DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Bluescreen [Windows 11]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD only shows up as only 2GB after DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Bluescreen [Windows 11]: Hello,As the title suggests, I've been experiencing quite frequently everytime a blue screen happened, it always says DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. After that, my laptop would boot up just fine, BUT my SSD wouldn't show up anywhere, and diskmanagement shows it has 2GB storage, I...
  7. SSD only shows up as only 2GB after DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Bluescreen [Windows 11]

SSD only shows up as only 2GB after DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Bluescreen [Windows 11]: Hello,As the title suggests, I've been experiencing quite frequently everytime a blue screen happened, it always says DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. After that, my laptop would boot up just fine, BUT my SSD wouldn't show up anywhere, and diskmanagement shows it has 2GB storage, I...
  8. Recently reinstalled a fresh version of Windows 10 to avoid bluescreens. Am getting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently reinstalled a fresh version of Windows 10 to avoid bluescreens. Am getting...: Hi I need advice on how to stop my PC from crashing. I have done memory tests to make sure my ram is okay. I used memtest64 and the windows memory test.As I said, this is a fresh version of windows 10 64 bit.My pc has a 1070Ti latest Geforce drivers, AMD 3700x, 16gb 3200Mhz...
  9. Recently reinstalled a fresh version of Windows 10 to avoid bluescreens. Am getting...

Recently reinstalled a fresh version of Windows 10 to avoid bluescreens. Am getting...: Hi I need advice on how to stop my PC from crashing. I have done memory tests to make sure my ram is okay. I used memtest64 and the windows memory test.As I said, this is a fresh version of windows 10 64 bit.My pc has a 1070Ti latest Geforce drivers, AMD 3700x, 16gb 3200Mhz...
  10. Recently reinstalled a fresh version of Windows 10 to avoid bluescreens. Am getting...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging