Windows 10: bluescreen with cldflt.sys error

Discus and support bluescreen with cldflt.sys error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i have a problemAfter a power failure, I wanted to turn on my PC normally again. After about 1 minute, however, there is always a blue screen with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Julian Cyliax, Jun 23, 2022.

1. bluescreen with cldflt.sys error

Hi, i have a problemAfter a power failure, I wanted to turn on my PC normally again. After about 1 minute, however, there is always a blue screen with the cldflt.sys error. I've already looked on the internet for a solution but I haven't found anything reasonable for exactly the problem. Can someone please tell me how to fix it?

:)

Julian Cyliax, Jun 23, 2022

2. CldFlt service error event log

HI Robert,

The CldFlt service error may appear due to corrupted system files. In order for us effectively assist you with your concern, we just have a few questions:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies?
    • Have you tried running the System File Checker tool?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Terrypin Win User
    Why no CldFlt service?

I'm still trying to isolate the cause of frequent hard crashes. Studying Event Viewer (a daunting experience that never fails to depress me) shows a bunch of vague possibilities to pursue.

One is Event ID 7000, "The CldFlt service failed to start due to the following error:
    The request is not supported." This occurred either just before, during or just after the latest such crash (which always need a forced restart).

But I don't see such a service listed on my Win 10 Pro PC!

So naturally I cannot try the suggested fix here, as I don't have the registry key described.

How to fix cldflt service error 7000 - Rob Steele

Insights anyone please?

Terry, East Grinstead, UK

Terrypin, Jun 23, 2022
  4. bluescreen with cldflt.sys error

CldFlt service error event log

Hi,

As we have mentioned in our previous post, the CldFlt service error may appear due to corrupted system files. To further isolate the issue, have you tried the suggestion provided by
    MikRoz from the post above?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

bluescreen with cldflt.sys error

1. bluescreen with cldflt.sys error - Similar Threads - bluescreen cldflt sys

2. Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error: Im using a windows 10 pc and for a while i have been struggling with this bluescreen error. It is quite rare but happens when in the middle of something. my computer just freezes and I have to manually restart it. The windows minidumps says its two two in the title causing...
  3. Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error: Im using a windows 10 pc and for a while i have been struggling with this bluescreen error. It is quite rare but happens when in the middle of something. my computer just freezes and I have to manually restart it. The windows minidumps says its two two in the title causing...
  4. Netwtw04.sys & ntoskrnls.exe bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys: Hello,My computers keep getting bluescreens, I checked the minidump and the driver caused was Wdf0100.sysNow the problem only arrives when I have my laptop connected to the lenovo docking, when I have the laptop on WIFI it is all fine.I think it has to do something with the...
  6. BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BlueScreen lvrs64.sys error: The computer has been giving a blue screen error for the last 1-2 months. I got the error while the computer was idle, while playing games I got ancritical process died error. And lvrs64.sys My dumb folder. https://dosya.co/y2otuoxk4dox/112020-8328-01.dmp.html...
  7. BSOD by cldflt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD by cldflt: Hello forum, since 5 days i'm getting an BSOD if i'm working with OneDrive. In special, if i'm deleting folders from there. I have seen, that a MEMORY.DMP was created in C:\Windows, but it has 1,6GB. So i can see a chance to upload it there. What can i do? Greetings...
  8. Bluescreen roads Ilok Driver Error Tpkd sys?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluescreen roads Ilok Driver Error Tpkd sys?: Safe mode with command prompt does not work at boot time. Recovery options also do not work. I think this is the solution. But I don't know how to do it: Reddit - techsupport - Corrupt driver in System32 Tpkd.sys - cannot boot up my computer. How do I get it past Boot...
  9. Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen caused by stdriverx64.sys: I have been battling this problem for a while now We have a department that use Soundtap to record their phonecalls on their PC where they use a softphone. Just recently we have had two different PCs, both using Soundtap, getting Bluescreens several times a day. This...
  10. Why no CldFlt service?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why no CldFlt service?: I'm still trying to isolate the cause of frequent hard crashes. Studying Event Viewer (a daunting experience that never fails to depress me) shows a bunch of vague possibilities to pursue. One is Event ID 7000, "The CldFlt service failed to start due to the following...