Windows 10: BlueScreen with d1 code on windows 10

Discus and support BlueScreen with d1 code on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So i was in the middle of updating a game and suddenly my screen froze and turn to BSOD. I didn't have a time to take a photo of the bluescreen, so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nicolas579, Dec 17, 2021.

1. BlueScreen with d1 code on windows 10

So i was in the middle of updating a game and suddenly my screen froze and turn to BSOD. I didn't have a time to take a photo of the bluescreen, so i checked from the View Reliability History from the windows and here is the information about the bluescreen. Any idea what could be causing this?Thanks in advance!DescriptionThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:

:)

nicolas579, Dec 17, 2021

2. windows 10 bluescreen d1

Getting random crashes now almost daily

windows 10 bluescreen d1

Rich Ruscio, Dec 17, 2021
  3. windows 10 bluescreen d1

I get what the reliability report shows me ...

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: d1

Parameter 1: ffffa97f16d49580

Parameter 2: 2

Parameter 3: 1

Parameter 4: fffff80418462392

OS version: 10_0_16299

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 256_1

OS Version: 10.0.16299.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

The machine reboots in my absence

Rich Ruscio, Dec 17, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

BlueScreen with d1 code on windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 17, 2021
Thema:

BlueScreen with d1 code on windows 10

1. BlueScreen with d1 code on windows 10 - Similar Threads - BlueScreen code

2. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.: Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.I keep bluescreening with the same error above. I notice it happens when I am playing Roblox but I'm not sure 100%Here is the minidump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d3K1ui6bVoh9dCEvGz1jQi9nMosJOJGH/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.: Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.I keep bluescreening with the same error above. I notice it happens when I am playing Roblox but I'm not sure 100%Here is the minidump file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d3K1ui6bVoh9dCEvGz1jQi9nMosJOJGH/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. Stop code: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ERROR and Bluescreening.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error code on bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error code on bluescreen.: So my PC is fairly young, about a year and a half old and only recently have I started encountering this issue. As far as I know I've kept it malware-free and trying to avoid putting too much stress on the hardware.I'm hoping someone knows how I can somehow fix it. I remember...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error code on bluescreen.

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error code on bluescreen.: So my PC is fairly young, about a year and a half old and only recently have I started encountering this issue. As far as I know I've kept it malware-free and trying to avoid putting too much stress on the hardware.I'm hoping someone knows how I can somehow fix it. I remember...
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Error code on bluescreen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Bluescreen Error Code 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen Error Code 133: Hellofrom a couple of days my Windows 11 keeps crashing randomly, some times after few minutes after boot, sometimes after some hours.It seems that the crashes occurs independently from what I'm doing: crashes occurs when browsing or viewing a local video but also while...
  9. Bluescreen Error Code 133

Bluescreen Error Code 133: Hellofrom a couple of days my Windows 11 keeps crashing randomly, some times after few minutes after boot, sometimes after some hours.It seems that the crashes occurs independently from what I'm doing: crashes occurs when browsing or viewing a local video but also while...
  10. How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix constant bluescreen- Stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: So, this just recently started happening for a week or so - at first it wasn't too bad, only once a week. Then it upped to 2-3 a week, now a day. I’ve currently tried to reset my pc, turn it on and off again, or try and close all applications to see if it would stabilize.It...