Windows 10: Bluescreen with error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support Bluescreen with error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, first of all here my specs: Windows 10 Pro Processor: Intel i7-6700k @ 4.00GHz 4.00GHz RAM: 16 GB DDR4 Mainboard: ASUS z170-k gpu:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StefanH1, Aug 18, 2018.

1. StefanH1 Win User

Bluescreen with error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hello,

first of all here my specs:

Windows 10 Pro

Processor: Intel i7-6700k @ 4.00GHz 4.00GHz

RAM: 16 GB DDR4

Mainboard: ASUS z170-k

gpu: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB

1 SSD 240GB + 1HDD 1TB

so my problem is since the last few days i get BSOD's with the error code : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

After a little research I found out that it could be a driver causing this bluescreen. Then I enabled the Driver verifier to get more information with the mini dumps. Poorly I cant do much with these dump files so maybe someone here can help me.

Here is a link to my mini.zip with 5 last dumps. http://www.filedropper.com/mini_4

I hope that anybody can help me and let me know if u need more information. BTW: Windows Updates are installed.

Greetings

Stefan

:)

StefanH1, Aug 18, 2018
  2. mad1394 Win User

IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

sigh
    If your computer auto restarts on BSOD find the setting in windows to make it stop.
    Second step is to look for the error code of the BSOD.
    Perhaps easier would be to use an online application such as bluescreen viewer.
    Once you know which driver is causing the problem you can look further into fixing it.

mad1394, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Elite171 Win User
    ntoskrnl.exe cause of bluescreens? IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Okay, so I ran verifier for about 2 hours with no issues. I deleted the two Nvidia Audio Drivers that seemed to be the issue, and only a few minutes after I signed in, I got another bluescreen, UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP. It did not create a DMP file.
    Then I got another IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen, which also created no DMP file. Why is it only half of my bluescreens are creating DMP files? This is really frustrating as I'm actually trying to solve the issue.

Elite171, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Bluescreen with error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Irql_not_less_or_equal

So I have this clients PC that blue screens and gives a IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL STOP 0x0000000A error message. Error Goblin (link in sig) says the following:

And I have NO IDEA what the hell that means. It has wrapped around my head 5 times and caused it to explode. Ive ran memtest for 7 and a half hours and it didnt find any errors. I will probably run it again overnight just to be safe. Ive also cleaned out the computer with an air compressor and checked the hard drive for bad sectors are none are to be found.

Im trying like hell to avoid reinstalling Windows but it seems unlikely.

Im going to try updating some drivers and see what happens. Some of the drivers on this computer date back to 2007.

Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.

EDIT:

Alright so it doesnt look like ill be able to get onto the internet to do anything because nearly every time i try, i get the BSOD. Format seems imminent.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Bluescreen with error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. Bluescreen with error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - Bluescreen error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen Error: Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 11. I tried to to check using diskcheck and memory check utils. All test result is Good. Can't find out the root cause of this issue. I tried to reinstall Windows 11, but still getting same issue. FYI: I don't think its a hardware...
  3. Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Bluescreen Error: Getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 11. I tried to to check using diskcheck and memory check utils. All test result is Good. Can't find out the root cause of this issue. I tried to reinstall Windows 11, but still getting same issue. FYI: I don't think its a hardware...
  4. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen: Hello,I am having an issue with my OS where it causes blue screen of death with an error message "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".I have checked the Event Viewer and the error message is:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0xfffffc9a149ac803,...
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen: Hello,I am having an issue with my OS where it causes blue screen of death with an error message "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".I have checked the Event Viewer and the error message is:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0xfffffc9a149ac803,...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. irql_not_less_or_equal bluescreen

irql_not_less_or_equal bluescreen: Hello, i just recieved this bluescreen during gaming. I added the minidump file, maybe someone could help me. https://www.file-upload.net/download-14365845/minidump.zip.html...
  8. Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hallo Zusammen, ich habe beim Betrieb (Meist Windows hochgelaufen) einen Absturtz mit dem Bluescreen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Ich kann den Fehler leider nicht identifizieren. ich habe die Dumpdatei hier hochgeladen...
  9. Bluescreen issue, "Error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen issue, "Error : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL": I’m stuck on this error irql not less or equal and I cannot do anything.It doesn’t even let me boot up in safe mode.And i tried all the ways to fix it and it didnt work.Please help me.Thanks ****Modified the title from IRQL less or not equal error***...
  10. Bluescreen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Bluescreen: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Recently, I've occurred bluescreen in my laptop several times. I didn't run any particular program. It seems occurring randomly. I've used WinDbg to analysis the dump file, could someone help me to find out the problem? Here is the analysis result: Microsoft (R) Windows...