Windows 10: Bluescreen with various error codes

Discus and support Bluescreen with various error codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attached is the link to dump file and .nfo file https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asht83ypNKXhgZNeTBD2HO28ucRXuQ?e=lqpfh4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YingshanGuo, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Bluescreen with various error codes

Attached is the link to dump file and .nfo file

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asht83ypNKXhgZNeTBD2HO28ucRXuQ?e=lqpfh4

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asht83ypNKXhgZNdvEEUsz-nPJSxAw?e=Tq6X5N

Please help!

:)

YingshanGuo, Oct 12, 2020

2. error code ?

When did the error code appear? During POST? Was it a Windows bluescreen error?

Polaris573, Oct 12, 2020
  3. meloneum Win User
    BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Bluescreen with various error codes

Bluescreen on booting. Error code AMD Northbridge.

Hi,

This could be due to a corrupted system file upon the update. To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• Which build version currently runs on your device?
    • Aside from the AMD Northbridge error message, are you receiving other error codes?

For starters, we suggest running an SFC and
    DISM on the device to check on the root cause of the issue. We also suggest
    referring to this support article as troubleshooting: Troubleshoot blue screen errors. The said article
    contains a step-by-step guide on how to troubleshoot BSOD.

Don’t hesitate to give us updates on your query.

Arthur Rui, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Bluescreen with various error codes

1. Bluescreen with various error codes - Similar Threads - Bluescreen various error

2. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with various error codes: Ok I’ve thrown enough money guessing so this is my last stand before taking this to a shop. I recently got an HP omen 15 for a very good deal that keeps BSODing randomly with PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and I initially thought the ram wasn’t substantial enough at 4gb so I...
  3. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with various error codes: Ok I’ve thrown enough money guessing so this is my last stand before taking this to a shop. I recently got an HP omen 15 for a very good deal that keeps BSODing randomly with PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and I initially thought the ram wasn’t substantial enough at 4gb so I...
  4. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bluescreen Error With No Error Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen Error With No Error Code: Greetings folks. Unfortunately, I have a problem with my device, so I have had to come by here. We know that you guys are very helpful this is why we thought you would be assisting us. Nowadays I began getting bluescreen errors. Nowadays I am getting bluescreens errors with...
  6. Bluescreen Error With No Error Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen Error With No Error Code: Greetings folks. Unfortunately, I have a problem with my device, so I have had to come by here. We know that you guys are very helpful this is why we thought you would be assisting us. Nowadays I began getting bluescreen errors. Nowadays I am getting bluescreens errors with...
  7. Bluescreen Error With No Error Code

8. Bluescreens whenever i'm rendering, playing games that are intensive Various Error Codes

Bluescreens whenever i'm rendering, playing games that are intensive Various Error Codes: i have been getting regular bluescreens while rendering videos and playing games that are intensive such as Apex Legends.Temps wise I think everything is good, when rendering my CPUAMD FX-8350 is like 50-60c, and when playing apex my GPUGTX 970 sits at like 75-83cHere's a...
  9. Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes.

Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes.: Hello,I recently bought a lenovo laptop a couple months ago and it was working fine until about a month ago where i started having very infrequent blue screens.These bluescreens over the past month or so have increased in frequency and I am puzzled as to what to do to fix the...
  10. EXPERIENCING VARIOUS BLUESCREENS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EXPERIENCING VARIOUS BLUESCREENS: Dear Microsoft Community, for past few months my laptop got many various bluescreens and I don't know why and what to do, really. Everything started when I first played the game and after that approximately once a month I got a bluscreen error, but recently, I was bombarded...