Windows 10: Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys, I currently own a Lenovo P52 and get bluescreens every few days since the beginning (the error occurs 1-3 times a week). It doesnt matter if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by n00bpro, Dec 18, 2018.

1. n00bpro Win User

Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe

Hi guys,

I currently own a Lenovo P52 and get bluescreens every few days since the beginning (the error occurs 1-3 times a week). It doesnt matter if the notebook is busy with e.g. gaming or just browsing the web. I cant reproduce the error as well, it just happens from time to time.

In general, I would divide the problem in 3 possible causes:

1. hardware defects

2. driver issues

3. other software related issues

To 1.: I did some hardware scans with several tools and couldnt get any error out of it, so I would assume that 1. is not applicable.

To 2.: I dont know how to check faulty drivers. I tried to run the verifier but I always get another bluescreen after rebooting, when he is trying to execute the verifier script. Can only fix it with safe mode and "verifier /reset" - as the verifier throws an error as well, I would assume that there might be some problems with driver(s)?

To 3. Dont know how to check this as well.

All dump files contain errors either in "Wdf01000.sys" and/or "ntoskrnl.exe" - but this doesnt seem to be meaningful. Unfortunately, most of the older bluescreens got deleted/overwritten after I tried to run the verifier. So I currently have only 1 dump file from the original bluescreen problem and the other 2 from the verifier bluescreen. Other dump files that got deleted had as well thrown an error with "ntoskrnl.exe".

I copied the 3 remaining dump files to onedrive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AoRfRHKV-1TCjlp-nLkxAZPiEiI1

Can anyone help and give me some information where to search for the problem?

:)

n00bpro, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Jose Est Win User

Wdf01000.sys Latency - Windows 10

Hi,

Wdf01000.sys is a Microsoft driver file. The wdf01000.sys
    process should not be deleted or prevented from loading each time Windows loads.

We would like to know more about your wdf01000.sys and latency concern:

• Were you getting errors with wdf01000.sys? If yes, Can you send us a screenshot?
    • Which program or application were you using in audio recording?
    • What equipment or devices were connected to your PC when you were recording audio?

In the meantime, check out this article for tips on how to improve
    PC performance.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Dec 18, 2018
  3. wdf01000.sys and ntoskrnl.exe BSOD

I'm on Windows 10, 64bit

Basically, whenever I try to update my LPC controller through Device Manager, BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION occurs (culprit being wdf01000.sys)

So I try to use the driver verifier to see which driver is causing the BSOD, but then it causes BSOD (cultprit being ntoskrnl.exe)

Have no idea which driver is causing them

Please help!

Here are my list of drivers and system info: Documents

interestingkid005140, Dec 18, 2018
  4. axe0 Win User

Thema:

1. Bluescreen with Wdf01000.sys and/or ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - Bluescreen Wdf01000 sys

2. Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wdf01000.sys: Hello my laptop windows stuck on blue screen and showing me Wdf01000.sys fail can you help me how fix this problem if registry driver files is deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wdf01000sys/9561533e-3a91-4ccf-9485-b211d3879e12
  3. Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen Wdf01000.sys: Hello,My computers keep getting bluescreens, I checked the minidump and the driver caused was Wdf0100.sysNow the problem only arrives when I have my laptop connected to the lenovo docking, when I have the laptop on WIFI it is all fine.I think it has to do something with the...
  4. Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - WDF01000.SYS: Hey I keep having blue screens with broadcasting software such as OBS and Streamlabs OBS. Whenever I stop streaming or close the program not every time, but often enough to be a real issue All my drivers are up to date, windows is up to date as is GFX drivers. I have...
  5. stop code wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stop code wdf01000.sys: Hi All i have a ROG G20 its working fine until i plug my Logitech wheel in and once it been recognised it comes up with a blue screen and says stop code wdf01000.sys has failed. what is this and how do i fix it? Thamks...
  6. Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI Ge70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after deleting malware with the ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer, I found myself in front of a blue screen which after analysis to restart the computer to have the Same blue screen with as...
  7. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys)

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys): Got a blue screen while using discord, here's the attachment 102937
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. Frequent BSOD Wdf01000.sys

Frequent BSOD Wdf01000.sys: I've been getting BSODs when leaving my computer idle. Not running anything intensive. From looking at the minidump file I can't find much other than it's probably because of the Wdf01000.sys driver. Hopefully you can get all of the information you need from the .zip file I...
  10. wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

in Windows 10 Support
    wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI GE70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after removing the malware with ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer I found myself in front of a blue screen that after an analysise and restart The computer to have the blue Same screen with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wdf01000.sys bluescreen

2. ntoskrnl.exe and wdf01000.sys system thread

3. dptf_cpu.sys ntoskrnl.exe wdf01000.sys

4. wdf01000.sys bluescreen lenovo