Windows 10: Bluescreen

Discus and support Bluescreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, recently my pc have some problems with bluescreen. It just happen after few weeks I updated to windows 10 version 1803. It not always happening but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ans0n, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Ans0n Win User

Bluescreen

Hi, recently my pc have some problems with bluescreen. It just happen after few weeks I updated to windows 10 version 1803. It not always happening but will stand higher chance to happen this scene when I on my pc for a long time (about 12 hours including sleep mode). When I restart my pc and try to launch troubleshooter, it says that it was unable to detect any problem with the bluescreen. For the first time the bluecreen attack my pc, I was hard to restart my pc as it will say it fails to boot my pc but after the second day of that incident until today, it just happen when my pc launch for a long period of time. Pls help me as I do not know what to do to solve this issue.

:)

Ans0n, Nov 11, 2018
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Nov 11, 2018
  4. stony2k Win User

Bluescreen

KB3163018 causes bluescreen in DirectX DXGMMS1.sys when I maximize video

Still have the same problem.

My setup:

• Lenovo W530
    • Windows 10 64bit
    • Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
    • NVIDIA Quadro K2000M

Just installed the anniversary update, updated my BIOS, intel graphics card driver and SSD firmware. Fullscreen applications like YouTube still cause a bluescreen.

Any suggestions Microsoft?

stony2k, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Bluescreen

1. Bluescreen - Similar Threads - Bluescreen

2. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games: I run the windbg and it shows that SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExpAcquireResourceSharedLite+6ca MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.2251 STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff801680ba920 ; kb BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 6ca FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  3. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games: I run the windbg and it shows that SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExpAcquireResourceSharedLite+6ca MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.2251 STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff801680ba920 ; kb BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 6ca FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  4. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen error: Last night the laptop was updated and now I opened the laptop shows a bluesxreen and unable to get into the windows. Anyone please help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-error/1283b125-f3ff-4b20-8566-6c9c977079cc
  6. Bluescreen error

Bluescreen error: Last night the laptop was updated and now I opened the laptop shows a bluesxreen and unable to get into the windows. Anyone please help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-error/1283b125-f3ff-4b20-8566-6c9c977079cc
  7. Bluescreen error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello,For some time now, I've been having more bluescreen with my PC running Windows 10 UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I've run an analysis of the minidump file, so here's an example:BUGCHECK_CODE: 7fBUGCHECK_P1: 8BUGCHECK_P2:...
  9. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello,For some time now, I've been having more bluescreen with my PC running Windows 10 UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP or SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.I've run an analysis of the minidump file, so here's an example:BUGCHECK_CODE: 7fBUGCHECK_P1: 8BUGCHECK_P2:...
  10. Bluescreen UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION