Windows 10: Bluescreen

Discus and support Bluescreen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I upgraded my Dell laptop to Windows 10 last night. It works, but it keeps throwing a bluescreen at me with the code of CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTED.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by coilAreaper, May 19, 2020.

1. Bluescreen

I upgraded my Dell laptop to Windows 10 last night. It works, but it keeps throwing a bluescreen at me with the code of CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTED. Does this mean I have to reinstall Windows?

Specs:
    Intel i3-390M
    4GB DDR3
    500GB HDD
    Intel HM57 chipset

:)

coilAreaper, May 19, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, May 19, 2020
  3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 19, 2020
  4. Bluescreen

Bluescreen during browsing webpage

there is auto windows update for 2018-10 cumulative update for windows 10, and kaspersky internet security auto updated to 19 version, few day later after update it give bluescreen of KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when
    browsing internet webpage. Then I try to update the Realtek network card driver, but it did not solve the problem and
    now new bluescreen message is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I had tried the troubleshooting steps but it still the same thing happen when I browse webpage.

lambdaalbert, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Bluescreen

1. Bluescreen - Similar Threads - Bluescreen

2. Installation Issue/Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installation Issue/Bluescreen: Hi, I tried to reinstall Windows 10 on my old Laptop (2015) as a backup system, because it had a bluescreen (PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA). Just after clicking on install, the same bluescreen appeared. Please ask if I forgot some information submitted by /u/xander1401...
  3. Pc Bluescreen often mostly when using a web browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc Bluescreen often mostly when using a web browser: My pc keeps bluescreening very often when using a web browser around 3-5 times per hour but never when playing games could this be a windows software error that is causing this or could it be a hardware problem, and if it is is there any programs that would help me figure out...
  4. Random "Bad Pool Caller" bluescreen out of nowhere on my rather new PC. Any help?

Random "Bad Pool Caller" bluescreen out of nowhere on my rather new PC. Any help?: Hey guys, So as the title says - Got a random bluescreen on my rather new PC. It's around 2 months old now, never had any problems. Today I was playing around on Sony Vegas and this bluescreen came out of nowhere. Can someone help me out with this? I'd be really happy to...
  5. Bluescreen - KMODE exception not handled

Bluescreen - KMODE exception not handled: PC bluescreens a couple minutes after reaching desktop speccy - https://i.imgur.com/JNG71Fv.png minidump files https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g4yMJD2oyQ52xVgfV9-ONlOrCrWCn0q2 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1gbwwXJ-gxcY-nqcGBfQZrbKjxRcWXT8i...
  6. I have a bluescreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a bluescreen: . . . Dell SupportAssist 0x0000019c . ?? ?? A blue screen appeared while using the laptop. So I turned the laptop off and on and it worked again. I checked the drive for errors immediately after the laptop was turned on, but there were no errors. After that, I checked...
  7. ntoskrnl.exe causing bluescreens

ntoskrnl.exe causing bluescreens: I've been getting bluescreens often for the past 3 months or so and I've been unable to figure out what's causing them. One thing almost all of them seem to have in common is ntoskrnl.exe being a culprit, though I've done just about everything that's supposed to fix the issue...
  8. ntoskrnl.exe causing bluescreens

ntoskrnl.exe causing bluescreens: I've been getting bluescreens often for the past 3 months or so and I've been unable to figure out what's causing them. One thing almost all of them seem to have in common is ntoskrnl.exe being a culprit, though I've done just about everything that's supposed to fix the issue...
  9. Windows crashes with bluescreen stating video driver issue while running skype

Windows crashes with bluescreen stating video driver issue while running skype: while making video call on skype windows ten makes a loud beep noise for few seconds in a loop mode then hits blue screen of death. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-crashes-with-bluescreen-stating-video/aac77a5a-9282-4853-ab5e-bf739dc33692
  10. Windows 10 Crashes when Joining Discord Call with Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Crashes when Joining Discord Call with Bluescreen: Hello, Everytime i play games with discord i get bluescreen error. I tried this solution: Right-click the Start icon and select Device Manager. Expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers. Select the controller with “SATA AHCI” in its name such as Standard SATA AHCI Controller....