Windows 10: Bluescreening repeatedly on startup

Discus and support Bluescreening repeatedly on startup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop that runs Windows 10. Today, it froze and wouldn't accept any inputs, forcing me to force power off. When I power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alex Padilla1, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Bluescreening repeatedly on startup

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop that runs Windows 10. Today, it froze and wouldn't accept any inputs, forcing me to force power off. When I power it back on, it bluescreens repeatedly with error irql_not_less_or_equal, system_thread_exception_not_handled, and kernel_mode_heap_corruption_error, the latter of which I got in safe mode. This stopped after 3 hours, and is happening again right nowCurrently, i am on a screen that is prompting me to choose an option, between continue, use another os, troubleshoot, and turn off pc.What can I do? What are my options?

:)

Alex Padilla1, Jun 27, 2022
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 27, 2022
  3. FTWitachi Win User
    Startup programs not launching on startup

Replying to Brink none of that works here is why-
    Step 1- No items listed in startup on task manager as stated.
    Step 2- I dont have shell:Startup on the pc as it cannot be located
    Step 3- I dont understand that option also the startup folder cannot be found
    Step 4- No apps showing under startup on settings
    Step 5- Dont have access to advanced options at all for any apps
    Step 6- Doesn't work.

Thanks for trying

- - - Updated - - -
    @dalchina, Will try the program now and no I have no suitable restore points and also nothing that I am aware of has been updated besides for Windows Updates but nothing major. WIll respond once I try the program.

FTWitachi, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Bluescreening repeatedly on startup

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Bluescreening repeatedly on startup

1. Bluescreening repeatedly on startup - Similar Threads - Bluescreening repeatedly startup

2. Bluescreening repeatedly on startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreening repeatedly on startup: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop that runs Windows 10. Today, it froze and wouldn't accept any inputs, forcing me to force power off. When I power it back on, it bluescreens repeatedly with error irql_not_less_or_equal, system_thread_exception_not_handled, and...
  3. Bluescreening repeatedly on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreening repeatedly on startup: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop that runs Windows 10. Today, it froze and wouldn't accept any inputs, forcing me to force power off. When I power it back on, it bluescreens repeatedly with error irql_not_less_or_equal, system_thread_exception_not_handled, and...
  4. BSOD repeatedly during startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD repeatedly during startup: If someone has insight into how to read mini-dumps I'd appreciate some guidance.For some time now, when I start up or reboot my DELL Latitude E7470 laptop I get repeated BSOD, sometimes immediately after each other and sometimes after a few minutes after starting.All my...
  5. BSOD repeatedly during startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD repeatedly during startup: If someone has insight into how to read mini-dumps I'd appreciate some guidance.For some time now, when I start up or reboot my DELL Latitude E7470 laptop I get repeated BSOD, sometimes immediately after each other and sometimes after a few minutes after starting.All my...
  6. BSOD repeatedly during startup

7. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT bluescreen repeatedly since updates

PFN_LIST_CORRUPT bluescreen repeatedly since updates: I have been getting these bluescreens constantly, usually once a day or every two days, and it only seems to have happened in the last month or so since windows forced a series of updates on me. Windows Update breaking my computers has been an ongoing issue for me over the...
  8. BlueScreen repeatedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BlueScreen repeatedly: repeatedly reboot my computer, maybe you can help me about it. Event 1001 gives me the following information:Fault bucket AV_nt!IoGetAttachedDevice, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 79cf7938-0e20-4906-8131-2aaa96c56ebfProblem signature:P1: aP2:...
  9. explorer.exe crashes repeatedly on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    explorer.exe crashes repeatedly on startup: When I'm starting up Windows, I login and my desktop starts flashing, I can CTRL+ALT+DEL I checked my reliabilty monitor Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: BEX64 Application Name: Explorer.EXE Application Version:...
  10. Constant Bluescreen Errors on Startup

Constant Bluescreen Errors on Startup: I have been trying to fix this for a number of months now and to no avail. Here are the minidumps. It happens nearly everytime I start the computer, it will restart sometimes. Sometimes I have to restart it manually. Then runs fine after the restart. The computer...