Windows 10: Bluescreening repeatedly on startup

Discus and support Bluescreening repeatedly on startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop that runs Windows 10. Today, it froze and wouldn't accept any inputs, forcing me to force power off. When I power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alex Padilla1, Jun 27, 2022.

1. Bluescreening repeatedly on startup

I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop that runs Windows 10. Today, it froze and wouldn't accept any inputs, forcing me to force power off. When I power it back on, it bluescreens repeatedly with error irql_not_less_or_equal, system_thread_exception_not_handled, and kernel_mode_heap_corruption_error, the latter of which I got in safe mode. This stopped after 3 hours, and is happening again right nowCurrently, i am on a screen that is prompting me to choose an option, between continue, use another os, troubleshoot, and turn off pc.What can I do? What are my options?

:)

Alex Padilla1, Jun 27, 2022
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 27, 2022
  3. FTWitachi Win User
    Startup programs not launching on startup

Replying to Brink none of that works here is why-
    Step 1- No items listed in startup on task manager as stated.
    Step 2- I dont have shell:Startup on the pc as it cannot be located
    Step 3- I dont understand that option also the startup folder cannot be found
    Step 4- No apps showing under startup on settings
    Step 5- Dont have access to advanced options at all for any apps
    Step 6- Doesn't work.

Thanks for trying

- - - Updated - - -
    @dalchina, Will try the program now and no I have no suitable restore points and also nothing that I am aware of has been updated besides for Windows Updates but nothing major. WIll respond once I try the program.

FTWitachi, Jun 27, 2022
  4. Bluescreening repeatedly on startup

Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 27, 2022
Thema:

Bluescreening repeatedly on startup

1. Bluescreening repeatedly on startup - Similar Threads - Bluescreening repeatedly startup

2. bluescreen bug repeat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluescreen bug repeat: i have been getting a repeated bluescreen over and over like 3 or 4 time a week and it's getting annoying AF and according to view reliability history:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000c, 0x0000000000000000,...
  3. bluescreen bug repeat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreen bug repeat: i have been getting a repeated bluescreen over and over like 3 or 4 time a week and it's getting annoying AF and according to view reliability history:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x000000000000000c, 0x0000000000000000,...
  4. Repeated bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated bluescreens: Good morning,I've been having recurring bluescreens lately.Here are the error codes:0x500xFFFFF9017981273F, 0x10, 0xFFFFF9017981273F, 0x20xD10xFFFFF90341763B22, 0xFF, 0xA9, 0xFFFFF90341763B22Minidumpfile here...
  5. Repeated bluescreens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated bluescreens: Good morning,I've been having recurring bluescreens lately.Here are the error codes:0x500xFFFFF9017981273F, 0x10, 0xFFFFF9017981273F, 0x20xD10xFFFFF90341763B22, 0xFF, 0xA9, 0xFFFFF90341763B22Minidumpfile here...
  6. Bluescreen on a repeated basis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen on a repeated basis: Started to have this blue screen a few weeks back and keep getting it on a regular basis randomly. I had it before a windows update and got this suggestion"If you do have an Nvidia graphics card installed on your computer, try to uninstall its driver completely using this DDU...
  7. Bluescreen on a repeated basis

Bluescreen on a repeated basis: Started to have this blue screen a few weeks back and keep getting it on a regular basis randomly. I had it before a windows update and got this suggestion"If you do have an Nvidia graphics card installed on your computer, try to uninstall its driver completely using this DDU...
  8. Bluescreening repeatedly on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreening repeatedly on startup: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop that runs Windows 10. Today, it froze and wouldn't accept any inputs, forcing me to force power off. When I power it back on, it bluescreens repeatedly with error irql_not_less_or_equal, system_thread_exception_not_handled, and...
  9. Bluescreening repeatedly on startup

Bluescreening repeatedly on startup: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop that runs Windows 10. Today, it froze and wouldn't accept any inputs, forcing me to force power off. When I power it back on, it bluescreens repeatedly with error irql_not_less_or_equal, system_thread_exception_not_handled, and...
  10. BlueScreen repeatedly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BlueScreen repeatedly: repeatedly reboot my computer, maybe you can help me about it. Event 1001 gives me the following information:Fault bucket AV_nt!IoGetAttachedDevice, type 0Event Name: BlueScreenResponse: Not availableCab Id: 79cf7938-0e20-4906-8131-2aaa96c56ebfProblem signature:P1: aP2:...