Windows 10: Bluescreening while playing games.

Discus and support Bluescreening while playing games. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Several times over the last few days, my computer has bluescreened while playing two different games. Using Event Viewer, I obtained this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mirrorrim24, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Bluescreening while playing games.

Hello,

Several times over the last few days, my computer has bluescreened while playing two different games. Using Event Viewer, I obtained this info on the crash:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffc83a4438d388, 0x0000000000000002, 0xffffc80b52f80060, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 4ee20ac3-6d20-45c1-83df-6a1a41265977.

Any direction on the matter would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

:)

Mirrorrim24, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Bluescreen mainly when playing games

Hi Tobias,

We're unable to view and download the dump files. When video games cause bluescreens, then we have to check the game's minimum and recommended system requirements. To help us further, we'd like to know the following information:

• What are the names of the games causing bluescreens?
    • Could you tell what antivirus program you are using?
    • Are you using a client to launch games or they are standalone?
    • Were there any changes, recent updates, and newly installed applications on your device that may have triggered this?
    • To avoid repetition, can you provide us with all the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?
    • Have you tried playing and using Teamspeak one at a time?

In the meantime, we recommend following the solution on this link to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    We look forward to your reply.

Erika Aro, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Bluescreen every 10 minutes i play games

I have a problem with my laptop when i'm playing games...it always bluescreen around 5-15 minutes I play that game...In system requirement said that game only need 2GB of RAM..but I have 8GB of RAM

Please Help me to solve this

jose gabriellejunior, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Bluescreening while playing games.

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Bluescreening while playing games.

1. Bluescreening while playing games. - Similar Threads - Bluescreening while playing

2. Windows 10 PC Bluescreens while playing games and restarts itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC Bluescreens while playing games and restarts itself.: Recently my computer will bluescreen and restart itself in a second while I'm in the middle of a game. It normally happens thirty or so minutes into games games include Fortnite, Overwatch, modded Lethal Company. Normally my pc will restart too quickly for me to read the...
  3. Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games

Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2022-‎06-‎09 10:03 AMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1a8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4:...
  4. Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2022-‎06-‎09 10:03 AMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1a8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4:...
  5. Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Laptop Bluescreen while playing Online Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Bluescreen while playing Online Games: My Laptop Bsods Because of Playing Online Game LikeCS:GOAndWarzoneAnd Never Happens To Offline Gamesi did sfc /scannow and still bsodsIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALdxgmms2.sys...
  7. Laptop Bluescreen while playing Online Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Bluescreen while playing Online Games: My Laptop Bsods Because of Playing Online Game LikeCS:GOAndWarzoneAnd Never Happens To Offline Gamesi did sfc /scannow and still bsodsIRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALdxgmms2.sys...
  8. Bluescreen when playing games

Bluescreen when playing games: Hi. Bluescreen pops up when playing games DMP files, system specs and hardware info packed and added https://drive.google.com/file/d/10Ah-nPjRz30RhdOlmeE0EfTqV_m7Yra1/view?usp=sharing New PC after 7 good years with old junk ;-; and can't play. Provider [ Name]...
  9. Constant bluescreens while trying to play games

Constant bluescreens while trying to play games: MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 17-06-2016 Ran by danie administrator on 25-11-2020 at 08:47:21 Running from "C:\Users\danie\Downloads" Microsoft Windows 10 Home X64 Model: X470 AORUS ULTRA GAMING Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Boot Mode: Normal...
  10. Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games

Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games: The games I'm getting these problems with are Killing Floor 2, Fallout 4, and GTA V. I'm not doing anything in particular to cause these crashes, they seem to just happen over a certain amount of time, with Killing Floor 2 about 15 minutes of game play. Attachment 59638...