Windows 10: Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise

Discus and support Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have episodes of bluescreening/crashing randomly, usually while running fullscreen programs. Sometimes my monitor just turns off and the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ChuckSneedsons, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise

I have episodes of bluescreening/crashing randomly, usually while running fullscreen programs. Sometimes my monitor just turns off and the computer reboots automatically, at other times an ungodly noise plays as the screen freezes and I lose complete control of the computer sometimes sound effects keep playing as normal despite all this. This has been happening for months and it has only been getting worse. Is there any way for me to upload my minidump files here?

:)

ChuckSneedsons, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Heize Win User

Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

Thank you for your help. I ran the tests you told me to. Could you help me read what these numbers mean and what the root cause could be?

Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise [​IMG]

Heize, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Loud Buzzing Noise during Videos

I have a Lenovo Yoga 720

I recently purchased it a few months ago.

I have windows 10.

Lately I have discovered there is a very loud buzzing noise, sounds like an electrical current or laser that is ringing when I am in a video call.

I cannot hear this noise during the video call, but when I am on video calls I am told the buzzing is so loud the other person cannot hear what I am saying.

I have tried to record a video of myself speaking on my computer and replaying it and I am able to hear the noise once I replay it.

I have tried to change my headsets and I have tried with and without a headset and the noise is still there regardless.

What to do ?

Sofia00123, Jan 15, 2022
  4. telled Win User

Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise

Loud static or buzzing noise

Ever since I bought my Lumia 920 I have had problems with a very loud static / buzzing noise that comes and goes when I am playing music or other mp3 files. How do I fix this? It is driving me crazy.

telled, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise

1. Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise - Similar Threads - Bluescreening monitor turning

2. Pc Freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise for 5 seconds, then turns off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise for 5 seconds, then turns off.: The lights on the pc also stay on but the monitor goes black then turns back on. I've tried resetting the pc but it did not fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezes-and-makes-a-loud-buzzing-noise-for-5/f0962d02-6683-4861-b4cb-5606898d5918
  3. Pc Freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise for 5 seconds, then turns off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc Freezes and makes a loud buzzing noise for 5 seconds, then turns off.: The lights on the pc also stay on but the monitor goes black then turns back on. I've tried resetting the pc but it did not fix the issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezes-and-makes-a-loud-buzzing-noise-for-5/f0962d02-6683-4861-b4cb-5606898d5918
  4. Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreening with monitor turning off/loud buzzing noise: I have episodes of bluescreening/crashing randomly, usually while running fullscreen programs. Sometimes my monitor just turns off and the computer reboots automatically, at other times an ungodly noise plays as the screen freezes and I lose complete control of the computer...
  5. Loud Buzzing Noise during Videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loud Buzzing Noise during Videos: I have a Lenovo Yoga 720 I recently purchased it a few months ago. I have windows 10. Lately I have discovered there is a very loud buzzing noise, sounds like an electrical current or laser that is ringing when I am in a video call. I cannot hear this noise during the...
  6. Buzzing noises then bluescreen crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Buzzing noises then bluescreen crashes: Hi Please be gentle with me, I'm a newbie and hopeless with advanced tech-speak. I'm using Windows 10 on an old ThinkPad laptop which has been fine until recently, when simply watching YouTube videos the audio began producing weird intermittent short buzzing noise, about 4 to...
  7. computer froze with loud buzzing noise

computer froze with loud buzzing noise: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power Date: 17/11/2018 18:04:56 Event ID: 35 Task Category: (2) Level: Error Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-25FBGLI Description: Performance power...
  8. win10 random hangs loud buzzing noise

win10 random hangs loud buzzing noise: This happens - 1 in photoshop 2 premiere 3 surfing internet 4 excel My event logs are effing crazy with errors and warnings - I run Bitdefender all updates to windows 10 have been done... oh I updated this systems 2 hours before crash - hadn't happened in 3 weeks I...
  9. Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise: First post here, and hoping to get some help. For about a month or so now, my computer would randomly freeze with a loud buzzing noise coming from my speakers. It seems like it usually happens when I have Chrome up and watching either Twitch or YouTube. The only other thing...
  10. Loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Loud buzzing noise: Hello! I have a year-old Lenovo G500 laptop, and recently it started doing this loud, buzzing sound quite often, even when there's only one program opened. I checked CPU and disk usage the first few times it happened, but they're fairly low. I'm not really tech-savvy, so...