Windows 10: Bluescreens and Crashes.

Discus and support Bluescreens and Crashes. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just made a new pc the specs are: Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600 Mobo: B450m pro4 RAM: Corsair vengeance 2x8 16gb 3200mhz Gpu: Rx 580 8gb SSD: WD Sn720... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DevPatel20, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Bluescreens and Crashes.

I just made a new pc the specs are:

Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600

Mobo: B450m pro4

RAM: Corsair vengeance 2x8 16gb 3200mhz

Gpu: Rx 580 8gb

SSD: WD Sn720 512gb nvme.

Also a samsung Sata ssd

Now I installed windows on it and it booted up but every time i open a game i get a bluescreen out of no where. Mostly They consist of memory management but sometimes when I browse chrome i also get bluescreen: system thread exception... etc.

I ran the windows memory diagnostic as well and I got hardware problems detected. But i know my ram is brand new and should not be a problem. (Maybe)

Afterwards i get the error : 0xc0000023.

I need help on what to do please guide me.

:)

DevPatel20, Nov 23, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 23, 2019
  3. MegaMan Win User
    Constant Bluescreens/Crashes

New Build and having constant bluescreens / crashing

Playing tf2 crash, run prime 95 within 60 seconds crash.

MegaMan, Nov 23, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

Bluescreens and Crashes.

Crash after it sits for a while

What kind of a crash do you mean?
    • Freeze crash
    • Bluescreen crash
    • Sudden shutdown/restart crash
    Only with the bluescreen crash a dump is created.

Thema:

Bluescreens and Crashes.

1. Bluescreens and Crashes. - Similar Threads - Bluescreens Crashes

2. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze: As title, my pc crashes almost once every day I use it, sometimes it just freezes without blue screen, and other times it crashes with different errors, my most recent one being unexpected kernel mode trap seen it a few times before. The worst crash I had is during a gaming...
  3. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze: As title, my pc crashes almost once every day I use it, sometimes it just freezes without blue screen, and other times it crashes with different errors, my most recent one being unexpected kernel mode trap seen it a few times before. The worst crash I had is during a gaming...
  4. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC keeps crashing/deadlocking and bluescreening.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC keeps crashing/deadlocking and bluescreening.: i have been having troubles with my pc self build specs are at the bottom for awhile and don't have a clue on what to do next. for context i have had this pc for multiple years and this problem all started around 1,5 - 2 years ago where my pc was dealocking randomly and...
  6. Bluescreen crashes from time to time, typically with different error messages. Latest:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen crashes from time to time, typically with different error messages. Latest:...: I have no common thread to tie all the crashes together. It's possible that on one of the two monitors every time a crash has occurred, a streaming video of some sort has been playing youtube, other video streaming etc., but I cannot be certain to say so.I have intermittently...
  7. Bluescreen crashes from time to time, typically with different error messages. Latest:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen crashes from time to time, typically with different error messages. Latest:...: I have no common thread to tie all the crashes together. It's possible that on one of the two monitors every time a crash has occurred, a streaming video of some sort has been playing youtube, other video streaming etc., but I cannot be certain to say so.I have intermittently...
  8. Bluescreen crashes from time to time, typically with different error messages. Latest:...

9. lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot: Recently when I boot windows with a usb-c device connected some c: drive data gets corrupted and it makes windows crash without bluescreen. The issue only happens when I boot with a usb-c device already connected and not if I connect one afterwards.I managed to make windows...
  10. lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot

lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot: Recently when I boot windows with a usb-c device connected some c: drive data gets corrupted and it makes windows crash without bluescreen. The issue only happens when I boot with a usb-c device already connected and not if I connect one afterwards.I managed to make windows...