Windows 10: Bluescreens during gaming Unexpected store exception, and Critical process died

Discus and support Bluescreens during gaming Unexpected store exception, and Critical process died in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone I am having trouble with BSoD while using my computer for gaming. Te errors are: Unexpected store exception. Critical process died.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Zacny, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Zacny Win User

Bluescreens during gaming Unexpected store exception, and Critical process died

Hello everyone

I am having trouble with BSoD while using my computer for gaming.

Te errors are:

Unexpected store exception.

Critical process died.

I have tried to update my drivers, but i am currently using the lastest ones.

I have also tried to use: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth snd sfc/scannow, but id didn't helped at all.

EDIT

When i want to run "bigger" game comuter freezes and acting weird, wallpaper is changing into a black screen and windows is not responding.

:)

Zacny, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Vita Win User

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died BSODs for 1mth+

*Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Bluescreens during gaming Unexpected store exception, and Critical process died [​IMG]

Bluescreens during gaming Unexpected store exception, and Critical process died [​IMG]

Vita, Dec 5, 2019
  3. BSOD: Critical process died/Unexpected store exception

Sorry zbook how do you post a share link?

CrimsonMods, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Shirks1 Win User

Frequent BSOD - Critical Process Died and Unexpected Store Exception

I have been getting frequent (every few hours) BSOD's with Critical Process Died and Unexpected Store Exception. The crashes do not align with any specific task which makes the computer crash. It's crashed during gaming, but then also when just on standby. Please help me find the issue; it's been very annoying.

Sean

Shirks1, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluescreens during gaming Unexpected store exception, and Critical process died - Similar Threads - Bluescreens during gaming

2. Critical Process Died/Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Critical Process Died/Bluescreen: Critical Process died is the issue that I am having right now. My pc keeps restarting and I am getting blue screens for a very long time, even after a full format of my pc. At least 6-10 times a day my pc randomly just crashes, gives me a blue screen for a split of a sec and...
  3. [Acer Swift 3] - Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process Died,etc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [Acer Swift 3] - Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process Died,etc: Hello friends, I've been getting a lot of Bsod over the past five months. They just showed up out of nowhere, mostly Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died errors. Here's what will happen. 1. I'll start getting Unexepcted Store Exception errors infrequently. 2....
  4. Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process Died and System Service Exception

Unexpected Store Exception, Critical Process Died and System Service Exception: About a week ago I got the Unexpected Store Exception BSOD, the very first BSOD I had gotten in almost two years of owning the computer. Following this, I would frequently get both this and Critical Process Died. I tried every solution I could find online, including...
  5. Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died: Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me with this because it's driving me crazy. This problem has been on and off for months now, having gone away for some time then come back and then the same thing once again. The laptop was completely nonfunctional for about 2 weeks...
  6. BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died

BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died: THIS IS MY SECOND QUESTION BECAUSE THE FIRST ONE HAD NO ANSWER I have checked forums where he has the same problem, in most of them they ask for the DMP files and the specifications of the computer; so I share the files with OneDrive and leave the specifications below:...
  7. BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSOD unexpected store exception - critical process died: I have checked forums where he has the same problem, in most of them they ask for the DMP files and the specifications of the computer; so I share the files with OneDrive and leave the specifications below: LENOVO LEGION Y910 Intel Core i7-6700HQ Nvidia 1070 8GB 24 GB RAM...
  8. BSOD: Critical process died/Unexpected store exception

BSOD: Critical process died/Unexpected store exception: Ive tried to update drivers, checked the ssd, and even different ram. Don't know what else to do! 128916
  9. BSOD Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died

BSOD Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died: Hi, I have recently been having trouble with my computer with regards to multiple BSOD's. These occur quite frequently on my laptop, causing me to restart my computer. As far as I can tell, there is no discernible pattern to these BSOD's, although I do believe that they are...
  10. Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died

Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died: Hello, I am using a computer a little over a year old. About a month ago I started getting the occasional BSOD, but over the past few days it has become more and more frequent. It has gotten to the point that at times I can't even open the start menu without a crash. This...