Windows 10: Bluescreens / Freezes

Discus and support Bluescreens / Freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; If you get another BSOD, run DM_Log_collector again and post zip here please. Took out a RAM just to test some stuff now it's the first time i got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lyrala, Jun 14, 2016.

1. lyrala Win User

Bluescreens / Freezes

Took out a RAM just to test some stuff now it's the first time i got a Blue screen again and it's a new one!

lyrala, Jun 29, 2016
  2. Ztruker Win User

Noting of use in the new dump. It points to ntkrnlmp.exe which is definitely not the cause.

Time to give Driver Verifier a try:

Driver Verifier is a diagnostic tool built into Windows 10, it is designed to verify both native Microsoft drivers and third party drivers. Driver Verifier's verification process involves putting heavy stress on drivers with the intention of making bad, outdated, incompatible or misbehaving drivers fail. The required result is a BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) which will generate a crash dump for debugging purposes.
    Machines exposed to Driver Verifier will run very sluggishly due to the stress being applied to the drivers.

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable in Windows 10

Warning:
    It is not advised to run Driver Verifier for more than 48 hours at a time. Disable Driver Verifier after 48 hours or after receiving a BSOD, whichever happens soonest.

Always create a Restore Point prior to enabling Driver Verifier.

What we're looking for is a BSOD with a mini dump that will tell us what driver caused it.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluescreens / Freezes

1. Bluescreens / Freezes - Similar Threads - Bluescreens Freezes

2. Pc Freezes and Bluescreens after staying on Idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc Freezes and Bluescreens after staying on Idle: Hello there, over had this problem for a while. Basically when my computer isnt being pushed and demanded, the computer freezes and goes to a blue screen which says clock watchdog timeout. This problem doesnt occur when playing high stress games such as fortnite or if i use...
  3. Pc Freezes and Bluescreens after staying on Idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Freezes and Bluescreens after staying on Idle: Hello there, over had this problem for a while. Basically when my computer isnt being pushed and demanded, the computer freezes and goes to a blue screen which says clock watchdog timeout. This problem doesnt occur when playing high stress games such as fortnite or if i use...
  4. Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10: The laptop can work almost all day without crashes. And it can freeze or bluescreen every 5 min, 30 times a day. When the laptop freezes, the system freezes completely, with no response from the keyboard or mouth.I tried to diagnose problems with the Windows memory...
  5. Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10

Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10: The laptop can work almost all day without crashes. And it can freeze or bluescreen every 5 min, 30 times a day. When the laptop freezes, the system freezes completely, with no response from the keyboard or mouth.I tried to diagnose problems with the Windows memory...
  6. Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze: As title, my pc crashes almost once every day I use it, sometimes it just freezes without blue screen, and other times it crashes with different errors, my most recent one being unexpected kernel mode trap seen it a few times before. The worst crash I had is during a gaming...
  8. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze: As title, my pc crashes almost once every day I use it, sometimes it just freezes without blue screen, and other times it crashes with different errors, my most recent one being unexpected kernel mode trap seen it a few times before. The worst crash I had is during a gaming...
  9. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

10. Games crashing with bluescreen and games freezing

Games crashing with bluescreen and games freezing: This problem started a couple of weeks ago. So, basically, some games were randomly forcing windows to restart with a BSOD error. This happened with a variety of games, such as Teardown, Snowrunner, BeamNG.Drive, etc. I eventually got tired of this randomly happening, so I...