Windows 10: Bluescreens happening all the time

Discus and support Bluescreens happening all the time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey! I've been in battle against bsod:s for a quite some time now and i haven't found any working solution by myself, so i'm coming to ask you guys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kuulaxi, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Kuulaxi Win User

Bluescreens happening all the time

Hey!

I've been in battle against bsod:s for a quite some time now and i haven't found any working solution by myself, so i'm coming to ask you guys for help.

So, i've been getting a lot of bsods and it doesnt happen doing any specific thing. Playing games is the only time where i've been getting bsod only one time. I don't know if it's worth mentioning but my browser and it's addon are crashing all the time too without any warning.

I have updated bios, all drivers, reinstalled windows and done memcheck for faulty ram and nothing works. I have minidump file but i can't use it on osronline.com because windows says that i don't have permission to do that from c: disk. Could permissions on different harddrives cause bluescreens?

I have Windows 10 64bit installed on ssd ( C: ) and 1tb harddrive for installing games etc. ( D Bluescreens happening all the time :)

Bluescreen viewer crash . As you can see the problem is ntoskrnl.exe and it has always been it. Do you guys have any suggestion what i should do?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Kuulaxi, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Why Oh Why Is This Happening All The Time

Hi peeps, can you help? I run Revo Uninstaller and do a junk scan to remove, er, junk. But I have noticed that this always is in the list despite deleting...

Bluescreens happening all the time [​IMG]

I have tried, to reinstall Mail & Calender as suggested on some forums to no avail. I have also tried to repair the Store Cache as another suggested, but this always stays put. Where is it from and how do I remove it all together? Thank you for your time and expert opinion

Silencious, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Bluescreens happening all the time

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Bluescreens happening all the time

1. Bluescreens happening all the time - Similar Threads - Bluescreens happening

2. I am getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen randomly on my Windows Computer. It mostly happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen randomly on my Windows Computer. It mostly happens...: Specs are Ryzen 7 6800H, Nvidia RTX 3070Ti Mobile. I don't have any third-party antivirus installed. My winver is Windows 11 23H2 22631.3085. These are the 4 files I found in C:/Windows/Minidump 4 ItemsThank you....
  3. I am getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen randomly on my Windows Computer. It mostly happens...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting HYPERVISOR_ERROR bluescreen randomly on my Windows Computer. It mostly happens...: Specs are Ryzen 7 6800H, Nvidia RTX 3070Ti Mobile. I don't have any third-party antivirus installed. My winver is Windows 11 23H2 22631.3085. These are the 4 files I found in C:/Windows/Minidump 4 ItemsThank you....
  4. Bluescreen Happening Often - Event ID 41 - Minidump attached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen Happening Often - Event ID 41 - Minidump attached: BugcheckCode10BugcheckParameter10x9d0080BugcheckParameter20x2BugcheckParameter30x1BugcheckParameter40xfffff80223ce0173SleepInProgress0PowerButtonTimestamp0BootAppStatus0Checkpoint0ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalseSystemSleepTransitionsToOn0CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0BugcheckInfoF...
  5. Bluescreen Happening Often - Event ID 41 - Minidump attached

Bluescreen Happening Often - Event ID 41 - Minidump attached: BugcheckCode10BugcheckParameter10x9d0080BugcheckParameter20x2BugcheckParameter30x1BugcheckParameter40xfffff80223ce0173SleepInProgress0PowerButtonTimestamp0BootAppStatus0Checkpoint0ConnectedStandbyInProgressfalseSystemSleepTransitionsToOn0CsEntryScenarioInstanceId0BugcheckInfoF...
  6. Bluescreens happening randomly for varying reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreens happening randomly for varying reasons: I have had bluescreens happening for months at varying degrees of randomness and sometimes entire days without them.Below I have attached a zip of various minidump files.https://onedrive.live.com/?auth=1&cid=CFAD3C9462C5C060&id=CFAD3C9462C5C060%21116&parId=root&o=OneUpI am...
  7. Bluescreens happening randomly for varying reasons

Bluescreens happening randomly for varying reasons: I have had bluescreens happening for months at varying degrees of randomness and sometimes entire days without them.Below I have attached a zip of various minidump files.https://onedrive.live.com/?auth=1&cid=CFAD3C9462C5C060&id=CFAD3C9462C5C060%21116&parId=root&o=OneUpI am...
  8. Bluescreens happening randomly for varying reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. MEMORY_MANAGMENT bluescreen happens randomly. Need help.

MEMORY_MANAGMENT bluescreen happens randomly. Need help.: Hi, I'm having a problem because after the 13.10.2020 Windows 10 update I started to get random MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bluescreens. I searched for a lot of solutions, did memcheck a few times, returned no problems. Stress tested my GPU and CPU, again no errors. Did sfc /scannow,...
  10. Ndu.sys bluescreens - happen before and after motherboard and memory replacement

Ndu.sys bluescreens - happen before and after motherboard and memory replacement: My system was having stability issues and about two months ago I started getting bluescreens related to the Ndu.sys. I ignored them since they happened once in a bluemoon. They ONLY happened when surfing the web. Never while playing a game. I did a long gaming session of...