Windows 10: Bluescreens shown since a short periode of time

Discus and support Bluescreens shown since a short periode of time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Do you have a solution? I never before had blue screens on my DELL Lattitude E5540But for some reason since a few weeks the computer is on and just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LP_365, Jul 26, 2021.

1. LP_365 Win User

Bluescreens shown since a short periode of time

Do you have a solution? I never before had blue screens on my DELL Lattitude E5540But for some reason since a few weeks the computer is on and just waiting for my input... computer waiting ..... without a touch .... the computer suddenly shows a blue screen...I'm not aware of major changes from my side....... the system shouldn't be different

:)

LP_365, Jul 26, 2021
  2. 56Kruiser Win User

PC Freezing for short periods -> DistributedCOM Error?

Just now getting to your last post.

Interestingly, main reason, I had booted my computer into the onboard diagnostics, and ran the memory test there. I let it run 10 times. Took all evening up to bedtime. It was successful with zero errors.

I'm running a Beta Log Collector. During the run, it had the comment "Failed to download autorunsc, skipping...". The resulting file is attached.

I just turned off "Disable automatic deletion of memory dumps when disk space is low". I don't know if that will allow the dmp files to be created or not. My C: drive has 380GB of space, so I wouldn't think they should be deleted.

Bluescreens shown since a short periode of time [​IMG]

Browsing around in the control panel, I found this:

That suggests to me I'm not getting restore points. However I find this on restore points:

Wondering if I should make any changes to the settings.

I will run the memory test you suggested today.

56Kruiser, Jul 26, 2021
  3. 56Kruiser Win User
    PC Freezing for short periods -> DistributedCOM Error?

I'm trying to open an Intel support ticket. I ran the SSU, and selected the option to submit to Intel. But when I click that it takes me to the site, and I created an account, but it does not appear to be submitting the SSU file.

It wants me to identify my component. So here's a couple options it shows:

If I select "I dont' know", it gives me this, which offers for me to run SSU and check the list:

So I tried Select from list, and get this:

If I select identify by part number of serial number, I get this:

I"m not sure how I should proceed.

56Kruiser, Jul 26, 2021
  4. dejwiu Win User

PC is slow, found fix but only for short time period

Hello,

So i have a problem that my pc is very slow in almost all situations. I found a fix, but it works for short time period.
    So the fix is freeing up ram space with advanced system care program, but it only works for a while. I need help.

dejwiu, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluescreens shown since a short periode of time - Similar Threads - Bluescreens shown since

2. Windows keeps on hanging for short periods of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps on hanging for short periods of time: Good day,I'm not sure how to proceed with this behaviour. Every now and then Windows suddenly just hangs up, sometime for up to a minute.By hanging up I do not mean the normal freeze where you can't do anything but rather a state where some things are still able to be...
  3. Windows keeps on hanging for short periods of time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keeps on hanging for short periods of time: Good day,I'm not sure how to proceed with this behaviour. Every now and then Windows suddenly just hangs up, sometime for up to a minute.By hanging up I do not mean the normal freeze where you can't do anything but rather a state where some things are still able to be...
  4. red cpu light on motherboard flashing/on for a short period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    red cpu light on motherboard flashing/on for a short period of time: I just upgraded my PC adding some new fans and changing gpu. In the meantime I also changed the thermal paste. The first boot up failed because the cpu fan was not inserted properly but after fixing that it worked. Now the PC pretty much runs perfectly but at most boot ups...
  5. red cpu light on motherboard flashing/on for a short period of time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    red cpu light on motherboard flashing/on for a short period of time: I just upgraded my PC adding some new fans and changing gpu. In the meantime I also changed the thermal paste. The first boot up failed because the cpu fan was not inserted properly but after fixing that it worked. Now the PC pretty much runs perfectly but at most boot ups...
  6. red cpu light on motherboard flashing/on for a short period of time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Periodic bluescreens and random restarts

Periodic bluescreens and random restarts: Hi, I'm not too tech savvy and recently I got a pc that someone else built and the guy that built it did a fresh install of windows 10 home before giving it to me. Since then it has encountered random bluescreens after booting up. At first I would get tons of random...
  8. BSOD since GPU shorted

BSOD since GPU shorted: Hello, a week ago, a mistake while cleaning made me spill water on my computer, which shorted my GPU. I swapped to another GPU Sapphire HD 7970 which i borrowed from someone, and since then i started having frequent 1-5 a day BSODdrivers where installed after using display...
  9. PC Freezing for short periods -> DistributedCOM Error?

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Freezing for short periods -> DistributedCOM Error?: I am having fairly frequent PC freezes (I'm on 1803). It will freeze everything for maybe 15 seconds. I checked my event viewer, and found this: [img] The details say this: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the...
  10. PC is slow, found fix but only for short time period

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC is slow, found fix but only for short time period: Hello, So i have a problem that my pc is very slow in almost all situations. I found a fix, but it works for short time period. So the fix is freeing up ram space with advanced system care program, but it only works for a while. I need help. 115052