Windows 10: Bluescreens whenever i'm rendering, playing games that are intensive Various Error Codes

Discus and support Bluescreens whenever i'm rendering, playing games that are intensive Various Error Codes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have been getting regular bluescreens while rendering videos and playing games that are intensive such as Apex Legends.Temps wise I think everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WilliamBlair2, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Bluescreens whenever i'm rendering, playing games that are intensive Various Error Codes

i have been getting regular bluescreens while rendering videos and playing games that are intensive such as Apex Legends.Temps wise I think everything is good, when rendering my CPUAMD FX-8350 is like 50-60c, and when playing apex my GPUGTX 970 sits at like 75-83cHere's a list of different error codes I have gottenWhen Rendering: UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAPSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_MDPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONWhen Playing Games:SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

:)

WilliamBlair2, Sep 12, 2021
  2. Erika Aro Win User

Bluescreen mainly when playing games

Hi Tobias,

We're unable to view and download the dump files. When video games cause bluescreens, then we have to check the game's minimum and recommended system requirements. To help us further, we'd like to know the following information:

• What are the names of the games causing bluescreens?
    • Could you tell what antivirus program you are using?
    • Are you using a client to launch games or they are standalone?
    • Were there any changes, recent updates, and newly installed applications on your device that may have triggered this?
    • To avoid repetition, can you provide us with all the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?
    • Have you tried playing and using Teamspeak one at a time?

In the meantime, we recommend following the solution on this link to troubleshoot blue screen errors.
    We look forward to your reply.

Erika Aro, Sep 12, 2021
  3. oulaala Win User
    oulaala, Sep 12, 2021
  4. oulaala Win User

Bluescreens whenever i'm rendering, playing games that are intensive Various Error Codes

oulaala, Sep 12, 2021
Thema:

Bluescreens whenever i'm rendering, playing games that are intensive Various Error Codes

1. Bluescreens whenever i'm rendering, playing games that are intensive Various Error Codes - Similar Threads - Bluescreens whenever i'm

2. Memory Management error whenever i play resource intensive games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Management error whenever i play resource intensive games.: Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 4 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTSEdition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406Machine Name:Kernel base = 0xfffff804`34600000...
  3. Memory Management error whenever i play resource intensive games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Management error whenever i play resource intensive games.: Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 4 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTSEdition build lab: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406Machine Name:Kernel base = 0xfffff804`34600000...
  4. Memory Management error whenever i play resource intensive games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes.

Multiple Bluescreens a day, various error codes.: Hello,I recently bought a lenovo laptop a couple months ago and it was working fine until about a month ago where i started having very infrequent blue screens.These bluescreens over the past month or so have increased in frequency and I am puzzled as to what to do to fix the...
  6. Audio renderer error while playing games

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio renderer error while playing games: I have recently purchased a new laptop, I have noticed that if I have a YouTube video opened and paused in the background while playing a game on the laptop, after some time if I return to the video and click play I am greeted with the message: Audio renderer error: Please...
  7. Bluescreen with various error codes

Bluescreen with various error codes: Attached is the link to dump file and .nfo file https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asht83ypNKXhgZNeTBD2HO28ucRXuQ?e=lqpfh4 https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asht83ypNKXhgZNdvEEUsz-nPJSxAw?e=Tq6X5N Please help!...
  8. Code: 0x00000001 whenever I attempt to play Graphically-intensive MSFT Store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code: 0x00000001 whenever I attempt to play Graphically-intensive MSFT Store games: [IMG] . At random intervals when playing games downloaded from the Microsoft Store, I receive the error '0x00000001' in a pop-up box with the header 'Fatal error'. This usually appears when playing World Of Tanks Blitz, as it's the only vaguely graphically-intensive game...
  9. Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!

Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!: Hi guys, first of all I'm gonna start by telling you I've done all sorts of troubleshooting ways there are for all this error messages that my PC keeps showing me. Recently I've upgraded my Motherboard,CPU and Rams, and ever since the PC is always having blue screens when I'm...
  10. Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games

Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games: The games I'm getting these problems with are Killing Floor 2, Fallout 4, and GTA V. I'm not doing anything in particular to cause these crashes, they seem to just happen over a certain amount of time, with Killing Floor 2 about 15 minutes of game play. Attachment 59638...