Windows 10: Bluescreens while gaming/watching videos

Discus and support Bluescreens while gaming/watching videos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, Over the past few days, I've had bluescreens while playing Dota 2 and watching videos on Youtube and Crunchyroll in google chrome. Could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Quack, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Quack Win User

Bluescreens while gaming/watching videos

Hey,

Over the past few days, I've had bluescreens while playing Dota 2 and watching videos on Youtube and Crunchyroll in google chrome. Could someone please take a look at the attached files and help out?

Your time is much appreciated, thanks a lot!

:)

Quack, Sep 6, 2016

2. Constant BSODs while gaming, watching videos, general browsing.

Hi Eric,

This could be due to an internal conflict in the system which could be caused by a corrupted file or an issue with the hardware itself. To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• Aside from the error message, are you receiving any error codes as well?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?

For starters, we suggest checking this support article as initial troubleshooting in resolving the issue:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. The support article will walk you through the process of addressing the
    issue.

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any update.

Arthur Rui, Sep 6, 2016
  3. EricM9 Win User
    Constant BSODs while gaming, watching videos, general browsing.

Hello. I have been having this problem for a while now. I will get a BSOD with error messages like SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,
    etc. while playing a game or general internet browsing. Memtest could not detect any errors and I've done a clean install of the latest Nvidia drivers.

System information:

Windows 10 Pro Version: 10.0.16299 Build 16299

Motherboard: BIOSTAR Group TA970 x64-based PC

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor, 3500 Mhz, 3 core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date: American Megatrends Inc. 4.6.4, 1/14/2013

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti

Here are the latest minidump files on my PC: minidump.zip

EricM9, Sep 6, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Sep 8, 2016
Thema:

1. Bluescreens while gaming/watching videos - Similar Threads - Bluescreens while gaming

2. Bluescreen while watching films

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen while watching films: So I have a problem with my device where when I watch a movie I get a blue screen. But when I play something or use the device the bluescreen does not appear. I would be happy to help.I have windows 10...
  3. Bluescreen while watching films

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen while watching films: So I have a problem with my device where when I watch a movie I get a blue screen. But when I play something or use the device the bluescreen does not appear. I would be happy to help.I have windows 10...
  4. Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2022-‎06-‎09 10:03 AMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1a8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4:...
  5. Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2022-‎06-‎09 10:03 AMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1a8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4:...
  6. Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD Issues while Gaming or Watching videos

BSOD Issues while Gaming or Watching videos: Hello dear Support people, I've been having Multiple BSOD issues while playing games or even watching Videos with a PC I built myself and I have been hoping someone might be able to help me find out what is the cause of all of them and how to fix them. Here is the Event...
  8. BSOD while gaming / watching videos / randomly

BSOD while gaming / watching videos / randomly: I have been getting errors and crashes for a few months, but it's been happening more and more frequently and it's driving me crazy. I just finished doing a fresh install of Windows 10 and now it's still occurring. I upgraded all my drivers and it didn't help. I tried sfc...
  9. Cant watch video while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant watch video while gaming: Hi, Dont know if this is the right place to post this but i give it a try. I am unable to watch a movie or look at youtube videos when i am gaming at the same time. The symptom is that the video laggs but the audio is fine sometimes. its like its dropping frames but when i...
  10. BSOD daily while gaming & watching videos

BSOD daily while gaming & watching videos: Running: GPU - R9 380 4gb. CPU - i5 4460. RAM - 8gb balistix ram. PS - CS550 M corsair. Mobo - MSI b85 G41 I have been crashing very frequently while running Overwatch (exists out of the program) as well as occasional 1-2 a day *BSODS usually during game. This is...