Windows 10: bluescreens

Discus and support bluescreens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i downloaded the dm log colllecter but it didnt save anything to my desktop ive had several bosd system service exeception page fault in nonpaged arera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mknic, Nov 6, 2018.

1. mknic Win User

bluescreens

i downloaded the dm log colllecter but it didnt save anything to my desktop ive had several bosd system service exeception page fault in nonpaged arera unexpected store exception dpc watchdog violation critical structure corruption memory mangement iv only had this computer a couple of months

:)

mknic, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Ian Ser Win User

bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, Nov 6, 2018
  4. stony2k Win User

bluescreens

KB3163018 causes bluescreen in DirectX DXGMMS1.sys when I maximize video

Still have the same problem.

My setup:

• Lenovo W530
    • Windows 10 64bit
    • Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
    • NVIDIA Quadro K2000M

Just installed the anniversary update, updated my BIOS, intel graphics card driver and SSD firmware. Fullscreen applications like YouTube still cause a bluescreen.

Any suggestions Microsoft?

stony2k, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

bluescreens

1. bluescreens - Similar Threads - bluescreens

2. Constant bluescreens no solution yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant bluescreens no solution yet: It has been a few months now that my computer has been having frequent bluescreen issues. Started on windows 10, tried a clean install of windows 10 and that did not stop the issue. Upgraded to windows 11 and still having frequent bluescreens. I actually had one the first...
  3. Constant bluescreens no solution yet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant bluescreens no solution yet: It has been a few months now that my computer has been having frequent bluescreen issues. Started on windows 10, tried a clean install of windows 10 and that did not stop the issue. Upgraded to windows 11 and still having frequent bluescreens. I actually had one the first...
  4. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  5. Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...

Some errors with my pc, bluescreen with rtf64x64.sys error, hundreds rundll32.exe tasks...: As month ago, I started getting bluescreens everytime I open my pc its a good one and new pc, and recently rebooted. Every time it gets the bluescreen on start, then it restarts and opens correctly. Also I started noticing that the task manager is low, opens in 5 to 10...
  6. Why am I recently get the watchdog violation bluescreen? Yesterday I got it twice, and only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I recently get the watchdog violation bluescreen? Yesterday I got it twice, and only...: My screen freezes then goes to the bluescreen randomly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-recently-get-the-watchdog-violation/d84978af-17d4-45e9-9f86-4b02034f7c5e
  7. Why am I recently get the watchdog violation bluescreen? Yesterday I got it twice, and only...

Why am I recently get the watchdog violation bluescreen? Yesterday I got it twice, and only...: My screen freezes then goes to the bluescreen randomly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-recently-get-the-watchdog-violation/d84978af-17d4-45e9-9f86-4b02034f7c5e
  8. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games: I run the windbg and it shows that SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExpAcquireResourceSharedLite+6ca MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.2251 STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff801680ba920 ; kb BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 6ca FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  9. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games: I run the windbg and it shows that SYMBOL_NAME: nt!ExpAcquireResourceSharedLite+6ca MODULE_NAME: nt IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.2251 STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff801680ba920 ; kb BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: 6ca FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:...
  10. I have Bluescreen system service exception while playing games