Windows 10: Bluesreen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Discus and support Bluesreen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, i've been having this bluescreen that says critical_structure_corruption from time to time, mostly when i'm playing games. I have tried almost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Joonatan Uusitalo, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Bluesreen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

So, i've been having this bluescreen that says critical_structure_corruption from time to time, mostly when i'm playing games.

I have tried almost everything that i can find from internet for now.

-<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    -<System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreatedSystemTime="2020-01-10T11:01:09.636557400Z" />
    <EventRecordID>31858</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation/>
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>HUPASEMPILAITE</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    -<EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">265</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xa3a01660f9a8d583</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xb3b722e74c271e34</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xfffff80744f000d4</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x1</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">41</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">1</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

Joonatan Uusitalo, Jan 10, 2020
  2. Ar Rom Win User

CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSOD

Hi,

There are certain steps that we can do to troubleshoot the CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION error that you're getting. Kindly follow the methods provided by Arul_D on this

link
    and see if this will resolve your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Jan 10, 2020
  3. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Hello All,

My laptop is switching off with message CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION. Please advise how to fix it.

DimitrisKorilis, Jan 10, 2020
  4. gygabite Win User

Bluesreen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Winxp Home installing bluesreens

Hello!
    The reason why i wasn't here the last days is, that my old hdd crashed down(it sounded like a motorizied screwdriver mixed with a chainsaw) completely
    and it gave no response when rebooting.
    Then i tried to reinstall windows and got following BLUESREENS:
    BAD_POOL_CALLER
    STOP:0x000000C2
    An untitled bluescreen with the number:
    STOP:0x0000008E

gygabite, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Bluesreen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

1. Bluesreen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - Similar Threads - Bluesreen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

2. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on new Win10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on new Win10 Desktop: Please help? Maybe a bad stick of Memory or a driver issue? New Win10 install on new Hardware. All drivers should be current releases.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  3. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on new Win10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on new Win10 Desktop: Please help? Maybe a bad stick of Memory or a driver issue? New Win10 install on new Hardware. All drivers should be current releases.************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  4. CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION on new Win10 Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Screen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: Hi,I've been getting frequent blue screens with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION as the apparent issue. I have attempted to follow so many different fixes online, however, none have worked.Looking at the event viewer, the few errors I see consistently happen to be involved with...
  6. Blue Screen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Blue Screen CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: Hi,I've been getting frequent blue screens with CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION as the apparent issue. I have attempted to follow so many different fixes online, however, none have worked.Looking at the event viewer, the few errors I see consistently happen to be involved with...
  7. BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !: Hello people,I need advice and help on what I should do. I get BSODs since 2 months now. It started suddenly. I got differents kinds at the beggining and now it's always the same bug check 0x109 and also always the same "caused by adress" until I moved my SSD to another slot...
  8. BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !

BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !: Hello people,I need advice and help on what I should do. I get BSODs since 2 months now. It started suddenly. I got differents kinds at the beggining and now it's always the same bug check 0x109 and also always the same "caused by adress" until I moved my SSD to another slot...
  9. Remember pin but forgot password Bluesreen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Remember pin but forgot password Bluesreen: I tried to fix my Bluescreen problem by using a command prompt but I forgot my password since I 've been using a pin for a very long time since the other methods haven't worked....
  10. Bluesreen with no error code is preventing me from doing a clean USB reinstall of windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluesreen with no error code is preventing me from doing a clean USB reinstall of windows 10.: My PC had an error with an bluesreen with a message stating: windows usb reinstall is required. But when i tried I encountered a bluescreen witout any error message. I tried different usb sticks and different ports on my pc....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 critical structure corruption error