Windows 10: Bluestack without an admin?

Discus and support Bluestack without an admin? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey! I have an emergency!! How do you install BlueStack without an admin? Or is there a similar program you can install without an administrator?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DarkSasi, Jun 8, 2020.

1. DarkSasi Win User

Bluestack without an admin?

Hey! I have an emergency!! How do you install BlueStack without an admin? Or is there a similar program you can install without an administrator? EMERGENCY

:)

DarkSasi, Jun 8, 2020

2. Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Hi Saharsh,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; do you get any error message, while trying to run the program?

I would suggest you to uninstall the Bluestack program and try installing it again.

Step 1:

To uninstall follow the steps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Bluestack and click on
    Uninstall

Step 2: Install Bluestack application again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Bluestack without an admin?

bluestack app is not working in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

• What is the system specification of the computer you are using?
    Basic required is:

2 GB RAM

1 GB graphic card

Some versions of Bluestack are also available for 1 GB RAM and lower graphics card however, you may receive error installing it

If your system meets the above requirement, I would suggest you to uninstall Bluestack and restart the computer.

Install back again and check.

Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Bluestack without an admin?

1. Bluestack without an admin? - Similar Threads - Bluestack without admin

2. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin without any admin rights: Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any programs as Admin, that's very infuriating. Now, I've ni idea if it's my laptop or my account but I've tried everything, and...
  3. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin without any admin rights: Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any programs as Admin, that's very infuriating. Now, I've ni idea if it's my laptop or my account but I've tried everything, and...
  4. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Make myself admin... without admin.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make myself admin... without admin.: Last year I tried resetting my computer and getting rid of all the excess stuff on it years back, when I had no tech knowledge I kind of screwed some things up. In the process, I went to hell and back deleting all sorts of files. To restore the computer, I need 8 gigs of...
  6. Make myself admin... without admin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make myself admin... without admin.: Last year I tried resetting my computer and getting rid of all the excess stuff on it years back, when I had no tech knowledge I kind of screwed some things up. In the process, I went to hell and back deleting all sorts of files. To restore the computer, I need 8 gigs of...
  7. Make myself admin... without admin.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluestacks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluestacks: HelloI can't uninstall Bluestacks from my PC. When I click "Uninstall", it doesn't show anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks/9b8f5f23-3508-4c23-9e0a-2f8fc3c98ffd
  9. bluestack

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluestack: My son wants to install bluestack app emulator. Is it safe on windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestack/6b084f17-5d68-4502-a036-7fa8a1c47d7b
  10. BLUESTACKS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BLUESTACKS: Hi I have tried several time to download bluestacks,but it download only 99% and then it fails.does anybody know what could be the problem for this? please help...thanks...