Windows 10: BlueStacks 4 closes instantly after 2 seconds or so

Discus and support BlueStacks 4 closes instantly after 2 seconds or so in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today, I installed BlueStacks 4 on my computer. When I run it, it freezes on the startup sequence for 2 seconds and just closes. No confirmations, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by José Daniel Steller, Sep 1, 2019.

1. BlueStacks 4 closes instantly after 2 seconds or so

Today, I installed BlueStacks 4 on my computer. When I run it, it freezes on the startup sequence for 2 seconds and just closes. No confirmations, no error messages, nothing. It just closes. I tried compatibility mode, to no avail. What's going on here...?? I'm running Windows 10 v1903 with 3 GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU. And yes, I have the latest version of BlueStacks.

:)

José Daniel Steller, Sep 1, 2019

2. Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Hi Saharsh,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; do you get any error message, while trying to run the program?

I would suggest you to uninstall the Bluestack program and try installing it again.

Step 1:

To uninstall follow the steps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Bluestack and click on
    Uninstall

Step 2: Install Bluestack application again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 1, 2019
  3. bluestack app is not working in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

• What is the system specification of the computer you are using?
    Basic required is:

2 GB RAM

1 GB graphic card

Some versions of Bluestack are also available for 1 GB RAM and lower graphics card however, you may receive error installing it

If your system meets the above requirement, I would suggest you to uninstall Bluestack and restart the computer.

Install back again and check.

Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 1, 2019
  4. BlueStacks 4 closes instantly after 2 seconds or so

Every time I use bluestacks the app notifications turn off and I cant turn them back on

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    • When you don't use bluestacks, will (notifications) it be turned ON?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Right click on Task Bar
      and select Task Manager.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window
    Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Method 2:

If the above method doesn't work you may also try by uninstalling and reinstalling
    BlueStacks from your system.

In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.

From list of installed applications select BlueStacks and click on uninstall.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

BlueStacks 4 closes instantly after 2 seconds or so

1. BlueStacks 4 closes instantly after 2 seconds or so - Similar Threads - BlueStacks closes instantly

2. Microsoft Store opens and closes after about 2 seconds.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store opens and closes after about 2 seconds.: Hello, I am having trouble with opening my Microsoft Store app. I have looked up a fix, and it says navigate to "Update & Security" in settings. However, when I choose this option it says "Something went wrong. Try to re-open settings later." I have been trying to find other...
  3. Microsoft Store opens and closes after about 2 seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store opens and closes after about 2 seconds.: Hello, I am having trouble with opening my Microsoft Store app. I have looked up a fix, and it says navigate to "Update & Security" in settings. However, when I choose this option it says "Something went wrong. Try to re-open settings later." I have been trying to find other...
  4. Microsoft Store opens and closes after about 2 seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CMD and Powershell instantly closes after opening it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD and Powershell instantly closes after opening it.: For I think a few years now, whenever I open CMD, Powershell or something similar, it is there for a few seconds and I can use it but then it just randomly closes.I have been looking for fixes for so long can someone please help me?...
  6. CMD and Powershell instantly closes after opening it.

CMD and Powershell instantly closes after opening it.: For I think a few years now, whenever I open CMD, Powershell or something similar, it is there for a few seconds and I can use it but then it just randomly closes.I have been looking for fixes for so long can someone please help me?...
  7. Program launches in "suspended" state and after 2 seconds closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Program launches in "suspended" state and after 2 seconds closes: Hello,I've been trying to fix a program on my computer for the past month. It always failed launching. To be more specific, it's a video game installed from steam.After many months of working perfectly fine, the game suddenly stopped launching. I reinstalled it several times,...
  8. Programs close after 2-3 seconds

Programs close after 2-3 seconds: Hello, (sorry if this is in the wrong place it's my first time here...) Currently I am dealing with Windows 10 (20h2 hilariously the about windows tab closes shortly after opening too)randomly closing programs after opening them. It does not happen with everything. Firefox...
  9. Google Chrome closing instantly after opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google Chrome closing instantly after opening: I installed google chrome recently and it closed instantly upon opening. I restarted my PC and it worked, but then it stopped working again next time I booted up my PC. Reinstalling it gives me the same result. Any idea how to fix? submitted by /u/i-will-e [link]...
  10. minecraft and bluestacks close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft and bluestacks close: when I go on to bluestacks or Minecraft it just closes it doesn't put a notification or anything even when I try to redownload https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-and-bluestacks-close/52c708c5-fc2c-4c2e-9f92-c84f8fec8a18

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluestacks app closes instantly