Windows 10: BlueStacks 4 closes instantly after 2 seconds or so

Discus and support BlueStacks 4 closes instantly after 2 seconds or so in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today, I installed BlueStacks 4 on my computer. When I run it, it freezes on the startup sequence for 2 seconds and just closes. No confirmations, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by José Daniel Steller, Sep 1, 2019.

1. BlueStacks 4 closes instantly after 2 seconds or so

Today, I installed BlueStacks 4 on my computer. When I run it, it freezes on the startup sequence for 2 seconds and just closes. No confirmations, no error messages, nothing. It just closes. I tried compatibility mode, to no avail. What's going on here...?? I'm running Windows 10 v1903 with 3 GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 GPU. And yes, I have the latest version of BlueStacks.

:)

José Daniel Steller, Sep 1, 2019

2. Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Hi Saharsh,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; do you get any error message, while trying to run the program?

I would suggest you to uninstall the Bluestack program and try installing it again.

Step 1:

To uninstall follow the steps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Bluestack and click on
    Uninstall

Step 2: Install Bluestack application again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 1, 2019
  3. bluestack app is not working in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

• What is the system specification of the computer you are using?
    Basic required is:

2 GB RAM

1 GB graphic card

Some versions of Bluestack are also available for 1 GB RAM and lower graphics card however, you may receive error installing it

If your system meets the above requirement, I would suggest you to uninstall Bluestack and restart the computer.

Install back again and check.

Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 1, 2019
  4. BlueStacks 4 closes instantly after 2 seconds or so

Every time I use bluestacks the app notifications turn off and I cant turn them back on

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the system prior to this issue?
    • When you don't use bluestacks, will (notifications) it be turned ON?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Right click on Task Bar
      and select Task Manager.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window
    Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Method 2:

If the above method doesn't work you may also try by uninstalling and reinstalling
    BlueStacks from your system.

In search type Programs and Features and hit enter.

From list of installed applications select BlueStacks and click on uninstall.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

BlueStacks 4 closes instantly after 2 seconds or so

1. BlueStacks 4 closes instantly after 2 seconds or so - Similar Threads - BlueStacks closes instantly

2. So basically my Windows Store will open and then close instantly. I need it to run certain...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    So basically my Windows Store will open and then close instantly. I need it to run certain...: I've tried everything. WSReset, Directory, the Index or whatever it's called, making a new user, reinstalling it through resetting it in the windows settings menu, reinstalled it through Powershell, literally everything. I also reinstalled Windows. I have 0 idea what to do....
  3. bluestack

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluestack: My son wants to install bluestack app emulator. Is it safe on windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestack/6b084f17-5d68-4502-a036-7fa8a1c47d7b
  4. Sticky notes is loading up and closing instantly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sticky notes is loading up and closing instantly: After the last Windows update i guess i did encounter that problem that my sticky notes load up then instantly close... i had my password on there to many things i dont remember anymore... is there a fix? i tried reinstalling, reseting and some powershell commands but...
  5. System settings instantly closes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System settings instantly closes: After recent update i cant open settings from start menu and notifications area - settings instantly close. Buttons in Notifications inactive and after closing panel, system throws this error. Event log: - <Event...
  6. Cuphead closes seconds after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cuphead closes seconds after launch: I recently bought Cuphead on the Microsoft Store and initially it ran perfectly. After a few weeks of not using it, I went to play and I could not get sound... so I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Now I cannot launch the game past the first screen that says Cuphead...
  7. Settings closing few seconds after opening it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings closing few seconds after opening it.: When I try to open settings on windows 10, it shows up for few seconds and closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/settings-closing-few-seconds-after-opening-it/9064bd52-340a-476d-b259-9ec362da2b82
  8. Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Bluestacks on virtual pc lagging so much it's unusable: Main PC: Win7 x64 8 GB RAM GTX 970 i7 4770K 4.2 GHz Installed a fresh version of Win 7 x32 in a Virtualbox, installed the guest addon and the Direct 3D thing. Installed Bluestacks with no issues. I can use the virutalbox just fine but when I start Bluestacks it...
  9. Facebook & Messenger Crashing / Closing Down Instantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook & Messenger Crashing / Closing Down Instantly: HI Guys Since the latest Anniversary Update, i have two Store Apps that will not run, Facebook and FB Messenger. I can install open login page but after entering details both do the same they close down!!!. I have followed several leads the fix app from Microsoft...
  10. Windows 10 Settings keeps closing instantly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Settings keeps closing instantly: I installed Windows 10, but now when I try to open Settings, it appears then disappears instantly. I tried rebooting but it changed nothing. Also... when I right click and choose Personalize... it won't come up. Any way to fix this? 10959

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluestacks app closes instantly