Windows 10: Bluestacks Crash

Discus and support Bluestacks Crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i try to open bluestacks my computer just crashes and shows the BSOD. This hasn't happened before .It started from today... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LegendTP, Sep 5, 2020.

1. LegendTP Win User

Bluestacks Crash

When i try to open bluestacks my computer just crashes and shows the BSOD. This hasn't happened before .It started from today

:)

LegendTP, Sep 5, 2020

2. Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Hi Saharsh,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; do you get any error message, while trying to run the program?

I would suggest you to uninstall the Bluestack program and try installing it again.

Step 1:

To uninstall follow the steps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Bluestack and click on
    Uninstall

Step 2: Install Bluestack application again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 5, 2020
  3. bluestack app is not working in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

• What is the system specification of the computer you are using?
    Basic required is:

2 GB RAM

1 GB graphic card

Some versions of Bluestack are also available for 1 GB RAM and lower graphics card however, you may receive error installing it

If your system meets the above requirement, I would suggest you to uninstall Bluestack and restart the computer.

Install back again and check.

Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 5, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

Bluestacks Crash

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Bluestacks Crash

1. Bluestacks Crash - Similar Threads - Bluestacks Crash

2. Medikit wheel is not working on bluestacks 10 freefire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Medikit wheel is not working on bluestacks 10 freefire: Medikit wheel is not working.when i try to use super medikit it is not moving towards it and only uses medikit in free fire on bluestacks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/medikit-wheel-is-not-working-on-bluestacks-10/1860463f-76d1-4bd3-915a-a313037e0c24
  3. Medikit wheel is not working on bluestacks 10 freefire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Medikit wheel is not working on bluestacks 10 freefire: Medikit wheel is not working.when i try to use super medikit it is not moving towards it and only uses medikit in free fire on bluestacks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/medikit-wheel-is-not-working-on-bluestacks-10/1860463f-76d1-4bd3-915a-a313037e0c24
  4. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluestacks Problem: I am having a problem running Bluestacks. I have attached screenshots that show that after starting the program only one-fourth screen is visible whereas the other screen is transparent.Thank you....
  5. Clock_watchdog_timeout blue screen crash error when launching bluestacks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock_watchdog_timeout blue screen crash error when launching bluestacks: Hey,Today I decided to install bluestacks to play some android games on the pc. Unfortunately, it seems like launching bluestacks is the cause of the issue. Below is the minidump.Any ideas on what the issue is?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzNyq6P4fuj4CcvKf5IjyzAZnOn?e=TTJNAD...
  6. Clock_watchdog_timeout blue screen crash error when launching bluestacks

Clock_watchdog_timeout blue screen crash error when launching bluestacks: Hey,Today I decided to install bluestacks to play some android games on the pc. Unfortunately, it seems like launching bluestacks is the cause of the issue. Below is the minidump.Any ideas on what the issue is?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzNyq6P4fuj4CcvKf5IjyzAZnOn?e=TTJNAD...
  7. Bluestacks crash at the fault of system file kernelbase.dll

Bluestacks crash at the fault of system file kernelbase.dll: I installed the most recent version of Bluestacks and it will not run at all on my HP Envy 17 j177nr with an 8 core processor, 16 GB ram and a Nvidia 840M graphics running Windows 10. Which is sufficient enough to run Bluestacks No matter how many times I try to open...
  8. Bluestacks crash at the fault of system file kernelbase.dll

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluestacks crash at the fault of system file kernelbase.dll: I installed the most recent version of Bluestacks and it will not run at all on my HP Envy 17 j177nr with an 8 core processor, 16 GB ram and a Nvidia 840M graphics running Windows 10. Which is sufficient enough to run Bluestacks No matter how many times I try to open...
  9. Bluestacks 3 makes my pc crash when starting it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluestacks 3 makes my pc crash when starting it: Hi there windows company, I've been facing a problem with bluestacks 3 on my windows 10 home 64 bit laptop. every time I start bluestacks 3 it crashes my pc with the stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and tried to find a fix but nothing helped so can I know why this...
  10. Display Driver Driver Crashes While On Bluestacks/Gaming.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Driver Driver Crashes While On Bluestacks/Gaming.: [img] I am getting this error message along with the driver crash after 1-2 months after upgrading to WIN10 from WIN8.1. It happens quite often few weeks ago it stopped now it started happening again. In event viewer there's a Dislpay Warning: Display driver igfx stopped...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows insider build crash bluestack