Windows 10: Bluestacks Emulator Apps Do Not Appear in All Apps LIst

Discus and support Bluestacks Emulator Apps Do Not Appear in All Apps LIst in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I run windows 10 on my Ideapad S340. In order to have some Google Play Apps I installed the Bluestacks emulator. I am able to properly download and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RobertDenison1, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Bluestacks Emulator Apps Do Not Appear in All Apps LIst

I run windows 10 on my Ideapad S340. In order to have some Google Play Apps I installed the Bluestacks emulator. I am able to properly download and install apps and games through Bluestacks. I can pin these apps and games to the start menu and their respective tiles appear. However these apps and games to not appear in the All Apps List. Does someone know to correct this issue?

:)

RobertDenison1, Jun 8, 2020
  2. jmcslob Win User

Android Apps, Games, Emulators...etc..

I'm looking for GOOD FREE Android Apps...Nothing Buggy, Useless or makes you wait for full length commercials to load...

I'll start this off..
    Games:
    Angry Birds
    Gun Strike-best free FPS imo

Gadgets:
    Unified Remote
    Weather APP

Anti Virus:
    AVG

Media:
    NetFlix
    MX Video Player
    Equalizer

Emulators:
    Still looking for:
    PSX, Nintendo, Sega etc...etc...
    Also looking for ROM grabbers...
    Free is the key!

Please feel free to list everything useful and I will update this list as needed...
    I'm hoping for a lot of help from TPU!

jmcslob, Jun 8, 2020
  3. i am not able to install bluestack emulator app?

I am Shubham yadav from India and i an unable to install an app i.e Bluestacks emulator

Shubhamyadav6, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Bluestacks Emulator Apps Do Not Appear in All Apps LIst

Is BlueStacks gaming app safe?

BlueStacks is a free cross-platform Android Emulator. In simpler terms, it’s like a virtual Android phone running on your Mac or Windows PC.
    Yes, Bluestacks is completely safe to use. I had also used it.
    Bluestacks is basically a Android Emulator for PC which enables the Windows OS user to run Android apps on his Windows OS system.
    If you have any doubt you can read this post "Is BlueStacks Safe" to know about bluestacks benefits.

sajidali27, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Bluestacks Emulator Apps Do Not Appear in All Apps LIst

1. Bluestacks Emulator Apps Do Not Appear in All Apps LIst - Similar Threads - Bluestacks Emulator Apps

2. Not all apps appear in apps/Startup list. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not all apps appear in apps/Startup list. How to fix?: Hi! I downloaded multiple apps from the Microsoft store and I have a calendar app OneCalendar that I want to run on startup. However even though the App is properly installed and working, it does not show up in the list of Apps when I open the System settings. So If I...
  3. Not all apps appear in apps/Startup list. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not all apps appear in apps/Startup list. How to fix?: Hi! I downloaded multiple apps from the Microsoft store and I have a calendar app OneCalendar that I want to run on startup. However even though the App is properly installed and working, it does not show up in the list of Apps when I open the System settings. So If I...
  4. Is there a list of all built-in apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a list of all built-in apps?: The only one showing up for me in my Microsoft Store library is Mail and Calendar. What are the rest of them? submitted by /u/OOwAncm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hf6gqw/is_there_a_list_of_all_builtin_apps/
  5. Installed Apps That Do Not Appear in the All Apps List in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installed Apps That Do Not Appear in the All Apps List in Windows 10: I run Windows 10 with Microsoft Programs. In order to install some Google apps and games, I installed the emulator, BlueStacks. The issue is that some apps/ games installed through BlueStacks appear on the Desktop and are pinned to Start, but do not appear in the All Apps...
  6. All Apps not listing all apps

All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  7. All Apps not listing all apps

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps not listing all apps: Hi I have installed "IrfanView" and it is working fine; however, when I list "all apps" it does not show this programme. Is there a fix for this please? Many thanks 154497
  8. All Apps Listing

All Apps Listing: I am trying to find out how come I don't see all of my apps in Windows 10. While there is an alphabetic list of them, some of the letters are missing. For example, instead of A B C D, it's A C E G and so on. This only occurred after having to do a factory reset on my...
  9. Missing All Apps List

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing All Apps List: Why don't I have an All Apps list at the bottom of the left hand side of the Start Menu, any thoughts please? 65965
  10. Sorting the all apps list?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sorting the all apps list?: OK. I know how to "go to file location" and some of the other basic tips, but I am still having two issues with the Windows 10 start menu after several hours of searching reading and pulling hair out. 1) A few of my apps (programs I installed, not apps from the store) were...