Windows 10: Bluestacks error

Discus and support Bluestacks error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I am Vasan Aggarwal i had downloadedbluestacks and earlier it was working fine but today when I tried opening it, A green screen opened saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vasan Aggrawal, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Bluestacks error

Hello I am Vasan Aggarwal i had downloadedbluestacks and earlier it was working fine but today when I tried opening it, A green screen opened saying thatYour windows builder ran into problem and we need to restart the pc. I Tried several times but it didn't worked. I also tried reinstalling the application but it was no use. Now I don't know what to do please help me. ​

:)

Vasan Aggrawal, Sep 22, 2020

2. Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Hi Saharsh,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; do you get any error message, while trying to run the program?

I would suggest you to uninstall the Bluestack program and try installing it again.

Step 1:

To uninstall follow the steps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Bluestack and click on
    Uninstall

Step 2: Install Bluestack application again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 22, 2020
  3. bluestack app is not working in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

• What is the system specification of the computer you are using?
    Basic required is:

2 GB RAM

1 GB graphic card

Some versions of Bluestack are also available for 1 GB RAM and lower graphics card however, you may receive error installing it

If your system meets the above requirement, I would suggest you to uninstall Bluestack and restart the computer.

Install back again and check.

Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 22, 2020
  4. naziragha Win User

Bluestacks error

Incompatible error bluestacks

Original Title: Error bluestack

hi I'm face this problem: Program Compatibility Troubleshooter Issues found Incompatible Program Detected Fix program BlueStacks Completed Issues found < Incompatible Program Detected BlueStacks is incompatible. Fix program BlueStacks Completed Provides
    steps to fix the incompatible program. Compatibility Mode Compatibility modes applied: Windows XP (Service Pack 3) Scaling on high DPI Run as administrator User verification: Fix didn't work Detection details Collection information Computer Name: DESKTOP-CBLA3KT
    Windows Version: 10.0 Architecture: x64 Time: 07 May 2016 20:49:28 Publisher details Program Compatibility Troubleshooter Find and fix problems with running older programs on this version of Windows. Package Version: 1.5 Publisher: Microsoft Windows Program
    Compatibility Troubleshooter Find and fix problems with running older programs on this version of Windows. Package Version: 1.5 Publisher: Microsoft Corporation

the bluestacks give me this when I open it :error parameter is not valid

help me please and thank you

naziragha, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Bluestacks error

1. Bluestacks error - Similar Threads - Bluestacks error

2. Medikit wheel is not working on bluestacks 10 freefire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Medikit wheel is not working on bluestacks 10 freefire: Medikit wheel is not working.when i try to use super medikit it is not moving towards it and only uses medikit in free fire on bluestacks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/medikit-wheel-is-not-working-on-bluestacks-10/1860463f-76d1-4bd3-915a-a313037e0c24
  3. Medikit wheel is not working on bluestacks 10 freefire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Medikit wheel is not working on bluestacks 10 freefire: Medikit wheel is not working.when i try to use super medikit it is not moving towards it and only uses medikit in free fire on bluestacks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/medikit-wheel-is-not-working-on-bluestacks-10/1860463f-76d1-4bd3-915a-a313037e0c24
  4. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluestacks Problem: I am having a problem running Bluestacks. I have attached screenshots that show that after starting the program only one-fourth screen is visible whereas the other screen is transparent.Thank you....
  5. Bluestacks Problem

Bluestacks Problem: I am having a problem running Bluestacks. I have attached screenshots that show that after starting the program only one-fourth screen is visible whereas the other screen is transparent.Thank you....
  6. Bluestacks Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Clock_watchdog_timeout blue screen crash error when launching bluestacks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock_watchdog_timeout blue screen crash error when launching bluestacks: Hey,Today I decided to install bluestacks to play some android games on the pc. Unfortunately, it seems like launching bluestacks is the cause of the issue. Below is the minidump.Any ideas on what the issue is?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzNyq6P4fuj4CcvKf5IjyzAZnOn?e=TTJNAD...
  8. Clock_watchdog_timeout blue screen crash error when launching bluestacks

Clock_watchdog_timeout blue screen crash error when launching bluestacks: Hey,Today I decided to install bluestacks to play some android games on the pc. Unfortunately, it seems like launching bluestacks is the cause of the issue. Below is the minidump.Any ideas on what the issue is?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtzNyq6P4fuj4CcvKf5IjyzAZnOn?e=TTJNAD...
  9. I have installed bluestacks android emulator on my laptop but It is showing dll file error,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have installed bluestacks android emulator on my laptop but It is showing dll file error,...: I have installed Bluestacks android emulator to play most famous PUBG game, but it is showing Dll file Error. Plz help me Microsoft team. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-installed-bluestacks-android-emulator-on-my/13093e0c-2047-4697-aa21-a342310842c7
  10. WINDOWS 10 BSOD SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR WHEN USING BLUESTACKS CAUSED BY NTOSKRNL.EXE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 BSOD SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION ERROR WHEN USING BLUESTACKS CAUSED BY NTOSKRNL.EXE: I am at wit's end with this!! What is the proper fix? I have been using Bluestacks forever with no hangups at all until just a few days back when it started BSODing my rig. I was having this problem with 8.1 and finally fixed it by doing a windows 10 upgrade. That worked for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why bluestack file is invalid and not verified publisher